GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Another soundtrack revealed! Yay...

But yeah, I think I'm gonna like that Ascari track a lot.

Thanks for sharing Jordan.

*edit
1:52 on the first video. Is that for real? That was awesome.

MMX
Wow, that FTO hopefully was an AI car. Nice to see it being a little aggressive. :)

Thanks for posting these up Jordan. Very cool.
Ha! Exactly what I was thinking. If A-Spec AI is that level, there'll be folks moaning and groaning the AI is too...difficult. Imagine THAT!

Also, the guy didn't win or even have a chance. He was in a lesser car, so you'd expect that. But that wasn't the case in GT5 at all.

Awesome. Now I'm just hoping this isn't just for Arcade mode with the AI up high.

2 cars that were close in performance had a fight or position, omg I never would of guessed it, but it is great to see that AI has some brains, and well hope it comes in A-spec
P.S. 100th post!!

2 cars that were close in performance had a fight or position, omg I never would of guessed it, but it is great to see that AI has some brains, and well hope it comes in A-spec
P.S. 100th post!!
I'm just stoked the car didn't slow down in the corner like it usually does.At first in GT5, if you had the same or lower tire compound or PP they wouldn't slow down as much.I'm still skeptical though because I have a feeling the FTO was behaving like an actual race car driver because it was faster than the Scirocco, and that does happen on occasion in gt5, but then again I never seen the AI in GT5 behave like that.
Now I just want to see a grid start.

Good to see that we are all impressed from the FTO while the video is related to the Scirocco :)
Very nice news indeed to see how die-hard is the AI in this particular race. Oh, I can't wait...

Back