GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
What build? That video was made 2 years after gt5 released. When was the last time you played gt5?The shadows aren't as jaggy as they was when the game released.He's happy hard shadows are back because they weren't there in gt6 demo.

They are not back. Sadly.
Sorry, I have to post a recent (month or two) GPS video, on Willow Springs. Same high-resolution shadows. I mean all GPS videos has hard shadows for some reason...

What about damage repair options? :confused:

before
GT6-Menu-gtauto_pit01.jpg

now
i1a30SWnYQyxLhB.jpg

This is just some speculation... but could this picture show us there is a much longer version of Matterhorn?

This shows a 4 minute lap at what looks like Matterhorn. (Or just a horrible or inexperienced driver or a very slow car)

This link http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_gran_turismo_6_gc_gameplay-30594_en.html shows us laps at Matterhorn at just a little over a minute.

Position 6/6 and no other cars in sight on the map. Doesn't look very promising.

But I'm willing to bet that there are more layouts on Matterhorn than the one we've seen.

This is just some speculation... but could this picture show us there is a much longer version of Matterhorn?

DSCF2988_verge_super_wide.jpg

This shows a 4 minute lap at what looks like Matterhorn. (Or just a horrible or inexperienced driver or a very slow car)

This link http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_gran_turismo_6_gc_gameplay-30594_en.html shows us laps at Matterhorn at just a little over a minute.

But I'm willing to bet that there are more layouts on Matterhorn than the one we've seen.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that's a old build, as you can see with the speedometer.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the Body Repair option goes away after the body has been repaired.
Unlikely, see the way GT5 currently handles this scenario and the other thread where this is discussed. Highly likely to have been pulled, at least for now.

What about damage repair options? :confused:

before
(image with Body Repair)

now
(image without Body Repair)

I can't belive it.... ohhh my... IMO, this was a great feature to change the way of racing in GT6, but now looks like its gone.

While other variations of Matterhorn have been pretty much confirmed, that photo doesn't show anything new in my opinion. That is from the officially known layout.

Well the Fit RS is 16,500$ if I convert it. That's not bad, CR-Z 24,700. In general all the Standard cars are "New".. So they will cost more then the UCD.

Back