GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
It looks better but at some points in Jordan´s videos you can see that there are still some places in where the AI slows down way too much...in corners mostly.

We´ll see but it seems a little bit better.
I don't disagree but it is a good improvement over GT5 though, but we'll see. ;)

By the way off topic...Drow Ranger avatar...do you play Dota 2 as me, perhaps? ;)
No, just picked out this picture because I think it's pretty, haha. :)

lpsYCX4.jpg

It looks like a car behind it but it looks like there is a "1" on the hood. Any silver,white Group C cars that were number 1? :)

The mirrors being on the cockpit exists on the Zonda road car. But this is a Mercedes, so thinking another Mercedes is in its mirror is probably a good idea.

BMW fanboys everywhere. No I'm kidding I don't want them to get mad at me.

BMW fanboy everywhere? no way... :P lol.

And guys the car in the reflection of the window on the video I enhanced it and took away the mirror effect here you go.
Fotor1120184817.jpg

Its hard to tell what it is, but the number is 2 digits and looks like the C9s :P

lpsYCX4.jpg

Here is the original that someone posted a few pages back, in case you don't feel like going back.

Last edited:
It's either the C11 or C9 but the C11 has a bigger Mercedes-Benz logo than the C9. In that picture i can barely make out a logo.

What build? That video was made 2 years after gt5 released. When was the last time you played gt5?The shadows aren't as jaggy as they was when the game released.He's happy hard shadows are back because they weren't there in gt6 demo.

I agree, because on the right fender there appears to be a 2 digit number.
The c9 is what I think it is, cause I can't think of anything else fitting better. The hood vent as well as the dark shadow above it are reminiscent of the opening on the c9. However, the lower grill looks to be way too high for it. One of the GT500 cars?

The c9 is what I think it is, cause I can't think of anything else fitting better. The hood vent as well as the dark shadow above it are reminiscent of the opening on the c9. However, the lower grill looks to be way too high for it. One of the GT500 cars?

It would make sense if it is a Mercedez though.:sly:

Back