GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I like how the A.I. (showing how difficult they are now), is being ignored and somehow the shadows are getting so much attention... To be honest, it seems it's the replays where the shadows pop in and out, hope PD fixes that before release.

Awesome vid Jordan, you must have had lot's of fun. :D:tup:

Last edited:
Ahh, I forgot about this! Here is an image from the academy demo of the garage, with all 12 colours for both the Leaf and 370Z in! I believe I might have been the only one to complete this feat!
2013-07-03%2022.36.40.jpg

I grinded the 370Z events just to be able to afford all the colour combos, it came to around 1,000,000Cr, so it did take a while to grind events that were paying out 7,000Cr!

I like how the A.I. (showing how difficult they are now), is being ignored and somehow the shadows are getting so much attention...

After about a half lap, the AMG SLS GT3 controlled by the AI is several seconds behind the same car controlled by the player. How is that difficult AI?

After about a half lap, the AMG SLS GT3 controlled by the AI is several seconds behind the same car controlled by the player. How is that difficult AI?
I'm not talking about that one. I was talking about more of the cars ahead of the player, the Blue Skyline Racecar and the Ferrari. They were fast.

I'm not talking about that one. I was talking about more of the cars ahead of the player, the Blue Skyline Racecar and the Ferrari. They were fast.

I think it's weird that two identical cars can't keep up with each other after only having covered a few miles. Maybe the AI drivers vary in difficulty? At least we don't see the overly passive AI GT5 suffered from.

At 1:24, the SLS is gaining on the Ferrari too fast through the corner for the AI to handle. So the Ferrari totally comes off the throttle (look how much the Blue Skyline pulls away in this time) = EXACTLY the same as GT5's AI. That's why Jordan goes up his backside.

Next gripe is the supposedly improved aerodynamics. The SLS gets an unrealistic slipstream off of the Ferrari and Skyline down the straight. The slipstream is too strong and extends too far back to the SLS. The result? 194 mph down the back straight in a GT3 car which should be power/aero limited, with the chance of going faster with longer gearing, most probably going over 200 before the kink.

Not impressed.

I think it's weird that two identical cars can't keep up with each other after only having covered a few miles. Maybe the AI drivers vary in difficulty? At least we don't see the overly passive AI GT5 suffered from.
Agreed, that is rather strange huh? And that's another thing I noticed. Some A.I. cars were different to others, such as the fast ones. Although glad it's miles better than GT5's A.I.

At 1:24, the SLS is gaining on the Ferrari too fast through the corner for the AI to handle. So the Ferrari totally comes off the throttle (look how much the Blue Skyline pulls away in this time) = EXACTLY the same as GT5's AI. That's why Jordan goes up his backside.
Not impressed.
Noticed this in the other vids also; on the straights it's fine but as soon as you approach the tighter corners the bots are taking them at grandma pace, so you either pass em round the outside or bump them in the back just like in GT5 :irked:

The only excuse left is that this was arcade mode on easy setting, but i doubt it.

Wow, from this view it looks stunning! I'm not sure about the exhaust pipes though, but interesting move to make them a centerpiece of the design.
I think the wing looks nice, but I would like to have an option to have it removed.

I like how the A.I. (showing how difficult they are now), is being ignored and somehow the shadows are getting so much attention... To be honest, it seems it's the replays where the shadows pop in and out, hope PD fixes that before release.

Awesome vid Jordan, you must have had lot's of fun. :D:tup:

Absolutely. I know it's clear they aren't yet at PC sim standard but they look a bit more ballsy. And the way the Ferrari cuts in front of the Skyline before the kink is cool.

Mercedes Benz trailer was epic. Bathurst replay has lots of glitches but I am pretty sure that will be fixed before launch.

No, they won't. Same issue was in GT Academy demo and they still didn't fix that, so why they will do/did it few days before dead line?

Agreed, that is rather strange huh? And that's another thing I noticed. Some A.I. cars were different to others, such as the fast ones. Although glad it's miles better than GT5's A.I.

I don't think it is actually. GT5 AI can follow a line, but they're most problematic through long corners and braking zones.

I think the AI is somewhat flattered in this regard because Bathurst doesn't have really long corners or heavy braking zones between The Cutting (the sharp uphill left-hander) and Skyline (where the descent begins). As soon as there is a heavy braking zone, the AI is caught easily even when the player goes offline, and then proceeds to stop in the middle of the track.

Damn, I love the green one - I guess this gives a hint of the GT6 cosmetic stuff

I highly doubt it. Look at how the wheels match the stripe running along the bottom of the car.
Either the wheel would have to be tied in with the stripe, or that's one of the original colors. Knowing PD, it's the latter.

Why does everybody think that they will fix the graphical glitches the last day ? oO

They had 3 years to do that, if it's not fixed it's just because they can't or because it costs too much CPU.

Did they fixed the smoke glitches after the release of GT5 ?

I don't understand at all those complaints refering to shadows, graphics, etc.

They did what they could with a PS3. Maybe if it had the last and most powerful Nvidia GPU it may be a bit of a disappointment, but what other game in any other platform has this graphical level?

You cannot intend to have 12 HD cars, in a HD track, with HD shadows and effects, there are a just a few machines able to render that as you (those who complain or feel extremely disappointed) want, and PS3 is not one of them.

Latest Posts

Back