GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
i1qvYHPXpKrQKuB.jpg

Here's another photo of the car.

HUD says Nürburgring GP, render says Fuji Speedway :lol:

I just found out that this isn't gameplay footage and that it was from the official Mercedes website. That explains why the interior looks sort of "cartoonish".

Last edited:
I don't think it is actually. GT5 AI can follow a line, but they're most problematic through long corners and braking zones.

I think the AI is somewhat flattered in this regard because Bathurst doesn't have really long corners or heavy braking zones between The Cutting (the sharp uphill left-hander) and Skyline (where the descent begins). As soon as there is a heavy braking zone, the AI is caught easily even when the player goes offline, and then proceeds to stop in the middle of the track.
I don't know, I just feel the A.I. in GT6 is better than GT5's A.I. Especially at Brands Hatch where the SLS AMG GT3 was leading the pack.

I have always been a fan of GT PD replay angles..it's one of those aspects that makes this "game" so enjoyable!

I am very happy to see GT6 to maintain the same standar.
Compared to other games, it would seem Kaz has always kept a staff of professional video graphers on on hand to handle this camera work.

Its a pleasure to view the replays, it makes a world of difference and see the excitement as you would on tv.

There is no gimmick or added special effects . I dont like how others games tend to mimick a michael bay movie.

With GT, the excitement comes simply from a nice camera work

Totally agree with the Laguna Seca being very outdated. They really need to put in the red raised "sausage strips" at the apexes and fix the area between 7 and 10... There is no pit at the bottom of the corkscrew and it's all downhill till 11... And the extra 20 feet of paved run off in turn 2.

That being said, they do have major details right like the off camber exit of 10 and the rise from 6-7 with its undulation, and that its generally a slippery track compaired to most.

I race that track quite frequently so I'm especially sensitive to it...

Hi, sorry, seeing as you say you're quite au fait with Laguna Seca, i thought you might be the man to ask. Do you know if GT6 will have a Laguna Seca with a day/night cycle ? That would be an amazing track to race in the dead of night !

Hi, sorry, seeing as you say you're quite au fait with Laguna Seca, i thought you might be the man to ask. Do you know if GT6 will have a Laguna Seca with a day/night cycle ? That would be an amazing track to race in the dead of night !
I heard there was... But it's actually not realistic. Laguna has some of the strictest sound regulations that are different throughout a race day and races, qualifying, practice, all needs to be coordinated.

The only race that the sun goes down was the ALMS race that ends right at dusk so it never really gets dark... And there really isn't a proper lighting system at Laguna.

Correction: it's not listed on the site as a time or weather track.

I heard there was... But it's actually not realistic. Laguna has some of the strictest sound regulations that are different throughout a race day and races, qualifying, practice, all needs to be coordinated.

The only race that the sun goes down was the ALMS race that ends right at dusk so it never really gets dark... And there really isn't a proper lighting system at Laguna.

Correction: it's not listed on the site as a time or weather track.

Thank you for the information. Really appreciate that 👍

Why does everybody think that they will fix the graphical glitches the last day ? oO

They had 3 years to do that, if it's not fixed it's just because they can't or because it costs too much CPU.

Did they fixed the smoke glitches after the release of GT5 ?

The last of us Demo came out a month before its release, it was riddled with graphical glitches (black shadows choppy textures frame rate issues) and they were all fixed for the most part when the game came out.That event Jordan went to was far from "the last day".And yes they did fix the smoke in gt5.It looks way better now than it did in 2010/2011.I'm not saying it can be fixed.I'm just saying you can't say because they've been working on a game for so long that glitches and graphical glitches can't be fixed.It doesn't work like that.You work on that stuff literally till the last day, and now that we get updates, after the last day.

I don't know, I just feel the A.I. in GT6 is better than GT5's A.I. Especially at Brands Hatch where the SLS AMG GT3 was leading the pack.
It looks better but at some points in Jordan´s videos you can see that there are still some places in where the AI slows down way too much...in corners mostly.

We´ll see but it seems a little bit better.

By the way off topic...Drow Ranger avatar...do you play Dota 2 as me, perhaps? ;)

Following up, heres the layout in question on the AMG's screen

nurburgring-gpnma_map.gif

Thats used by FIA GT3 car series'. Hopefully its a future addition to GT6.

And remember that we're getting like 20 more beasts like this from other manufacturers :D

I know right! If this is the 1st cab off the rank and it's like this I am having a semi coronary at the possibilities that await and yet to come

Here's a vid of the SLS GT3 Jordan just uploaded:

Ok guys, what I can confirm after getting a good look at some nice clear footage is that they HAVE nailed Mount Panorama perfectly, as I have mentioned before I have driven this track for real before so I can attest and it's a masterpiece. Kudos to Kaz and PD for outstanding work.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back