GT7 Apparently September 2024 Update Prediction

• Thread starter Dbwasson
  • 307 comments
I'd go with the latter, up to a 400% increase in rewards on all race events depending on your Car Collector Level and Circuit Experience progress, much like how it is in Quick Race
Knowing Kaz's disdain for people grinding though, he'll probably hike the rewards on every track you don't like to race and throw in complications...

"400% increase on the mini-oval, with barrier penalties of 10 seconds per touch to prevent wall-riding on a 1 hour endurance with a 120PP limit".

If we get an update for september i go with 6 cars just like july.

BMW m5 e60
Chevrolet Corvette c5 z06
Ferrari 812 superfast
Honda civic type r ep3
Nissan gtr 07
Nissan r390 lm

They might hold of to ps5 pro update witch i expect to bring 6-7 cars just like spec ll with a new track as Well, alongside ps5 pro features and another overhoul of sophy ai.

But until we know when the ps5 pro is released its difficult to say when thst update comes.

I cannot help but to wonder if skipping August could mean that they're planning something for the next GTWS live round in Tokyo next month. That said, I think it worked out especially well for them to release that trailer during the first round in Montreal since it was held towards the start of last month, whereas this next round in Tokyo is being held towards the end of next month. Who knows, maybe the Tokyo round will feature new content that's coming for September.

I do still expect the following at least:

-New races in World Circuits, though I don't think we'll see all-new events.

-At least one quintet of new engine swaps, potentially involving the new vehicles.

-At least one new Extra Menu.

-New scapes.

-At least three new cars.

As to what any of these could entail, I have no idea. I'd be highly surprised if we get another racing venue, but I certainly wouldn't mind it. Even a relatively minor addition in the form of Suzuka West would be welcome in my book. I do think we're due for some more American cars, given the prior update, but I don't think that narrows things down. I certainly wouldn't mind the return of Saleen, not only with the S7, but perhaps with a Gr.3-eligible S7-R, as well as the newer S1 and a potentially Gr.4-eligible version. But I'd definitely want Callaway to come back, since I happen to live very close to their HQ!

My new prediction is that we wont have no september update.
Update announcement in the next GTWS in Tokyo in the end of the month, so no update for september.
If that's the case, like for the 1.49, I expect it for the end of october.
No Spec3.0 update, but a large one:

• 3 or 4 road cars, mainly JDM
  • 2 legendary cars (Race cars or Gran Turismo classics)
  • Physics update for road cars and open wheelers, because the 1.49 and 1.50 are pretty bad for Fanatec users
  • Maybe 1 track (big one, real track)
  • New events (4 or 5)
  • New scapes
  • Sophy update (extension on new tracks, or longer races maybe?)

This prediction is solely based on the gap in time between updates, and since PD gave us big ones every time we had a big gap, I'm confident on this one.

If Kaz gives us silhouettes this weekend, I expect nothing but 3 or 4 random cars.

The guys at PD are thinking they've probably been more than generous in July's update. Gave you 6 cars and Eiger. That's why it's now all quiet on the Eastern front.

Cars: 3-5
(BMW 2002 Turbo, Lancia Delta Inegrale WRC, RUF Yellowbird, Mazda MX-5 NB, BMW M5 E60)
Tracks: NONE
Tweaks: Multiclass (Kaz said about it)
2- 3 cafe extra menus
Some online lobbies tweaks
Some Scapes

As the events are tied to the cars added and there is a general lack of AMerican events, I expect that at least one of the added cars is American. Maybe a Corvette C5, as it would finally close the gap, but I'm losing my hopes. There is anyway circulation of rumors regarding a new TT, possibly it could be the TT which won SEMA Award in 2007, as it is from Canada (now, I don't know how Canada would be handled in terms of American events. Would it be America as in the continent or America as in USA? Also, since iic we ended most of the three races special events, it would be expected to receive a new car suitable for this event, such as the Hyundai N that was speculated back in June (man, summer flied...).

However, given a live event in Sep 28, I could see them make an unveiling of the new update there as they did for July's, push the update to October and pack maybe also a track with it if it really is a update to showcase PS5 Pro if it really gets launched in that timeframe

Last edited:
On Instagram, Gran Turismo always makes a post for every new car that's added. At the moment, the posts about the Ferrari and the Lambo are still missing. I think the update announcement will definitely come after these posts (so probably at the end of the month, as usual).

On Instagram, Gran Turismo always makes a post for every new car that's added. At the moment, the posts about the Ferrari and the Lambo are still missing. I think the update announcement will definitely come after these posts (so probably at the end of the month, as usual).
That's a logical way of thinking.

The Ferrari one has arrived

Here's to hoping they catch up and add back in a way to have unlimited replays like creating a replay save allocated space extensions to the main game save that is for replays and can be configured from like 500MB to 50GB+.

What is this, an argument based on logic? Get out of here with that. 🤪

Last edited:
Just a hunch but I'm pretty sure we've had a notable rise in events recently involving Lamborghini's so my prediction is that the new Countach is coming to GT7
I will push my luck and predict that certain Lamborghinis such as the Centenario, Sian FKP 37 and even the Revuelto could come to GT7 eventually, but not on this update.

Just a hunch but I'm pretty sure we've had a notable rise in events recently involving Lamborghini's so my prediction is that the new Countach is coming to GT7
Now that is "reasoning with evidence".

Although I do hate the new "Countach" :lol:

Back