GT7 Apparently September 2024 Update Prediction

• Thread starter Dbwasson
  • 336 comments
if we are getting pp in gt7...June would be..most logical time..I think
but I am not sure we are getting it in any game...kaz likes circles..not A to B path 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We'll never get the logic, but many of us thought Pikes Peak couldawouldashoulda been added a couple months ago. If we were or are to get a big update when the PS5P drops, not sure if there's anything bigger, on Earth, than Pikes Peak that PD have been working on. Would make sense to showcase the draw distances, environment, weather, time of day, sound at that location.

Not gonna bet on it though.

10 cars including:
  • Ford Mustang GT3 '24
  • Ferrari 296 GT3 '23
  • BMW M4 GT3 '21
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast '17
  • Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
  • Lamborghini SC63 '24
  • Ford Mustang Dark Horse '24
  • Honda CIVIC TYPE R '08
  • Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '05
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3.R '24
That's ten cars exactly, so I'm not sure what else is supposedly coming but excluded from that list.

What's the reasoning you've used to come up with this prediction of record-setting list of cars, with five race cars (which has never happened) all from 2021 or newer (which has never happened), including two current GT3 cars (which has never happened) and a current LMDh car (which also has never happened)?

That's ten cars exactly, so I'm not sure what else is supposedly coming but excluded from that list.

What's the reasoning you've used to come up with this prediction of record-setting list of cars, with five race cars (which has never happened) all from 2021 or newer (which has never happened), including two current GT3 cars (which has never happened) and a current LMDh car (which also has never happened)?
Because he trust, obviously. :D:D:D

Had he gone on to list 11 cars, I would be able to say Monty Python was his source.

With PD working on My First GT demo and a PS5-pro update I feel that there won't be any content updates until November at the earliest. And before anyone says modellers make the cars - it is still the programmers who put the content in the game.

Me and friend are waiting for an update. I wonder what will happen with PD.
1000007326.png

We'll never get the logic, but many of us thought Pikes Peak couldawouldashoulda been added a couple months ago. If we were or are to get a big update when the PS5P drops, not sure if there's anything bigger, on Earth, than Pikes Peak that PD have been working on. Would make sense to showcase the draw distances, environment, weather, time of day, sound at that location.

Not gonna bet on it though.
OK I agree...if they have even consider making it...I don't think they have even started to make PP...

I already did the same thing but this is the alternative list
Cars :
1.citoren Xsara rally car'99
2.mercedes-amg c36'93
3.renault Clio V6 Facelift'03
4.bmw m1'78
5.fiat 124 spider'67
Scape locations :
Warsaw
Den Haag
Gdańsk
Bucharest
Vlinus
Tallin
Riga
Tracks :
Special route stage 7
Green forest roadway
Circuit de la sarthe
Special route 5
Twing ring motorspeed way

Cars :
2.mercedes-amg c36'93
4.bmw m1'78
5.fiat 124 spider'67
Scape locations :
Warsaw
Den Haag
Gdańsk
Bucharest
Vlinus
Tallin
Riga
Tracks :
Special route stage 7
Green forest roadway
Circuit de la sarthe
Special route 5
What reasoning have you used to determine that this update will bring five new tracks (one of which is already in the game, so...) and seven Scapes locations, both of which are beyond unprecedented?

Cars :
2.mercedes-amg c36'93
4.bmw m1'78
5.fiat 124 spider'67
Scape locations :
Warsaw
Den Haag
Gdańsk
Bucharest
Vlinus
Tallin
Riga
Tracks :
Special route stage 7
Green forest roadway
Circuit de la sarthe
Special route 5
This list is certainly "alternative"... from conventional methods of thinking.

No. Just complained that street tracks to too long to make
No evidence they ever said that though. But that being said, maybe PD are focusing too much on real world circuits and remakes of original fantasy tracks that they're putting city street circuits as an afterthought.

No evidence they ever said that though. But that being said, maybe PD are focusing too much on real world circuits and remakes of original fantasy tracks that they're putting city street circuits as an afterthought.
There’s this:
Assuming a lot of people missed this, but Kaz did an interview in December last year that addressed the lack of city circuits; it just comes down to workload of creating a city circuit for current hardware increasing exponentially. If technology improves to make this easier, we can expect them to return as well.

It's Kaz, so you can assume a little exaggeration - but he said the development time for creating a city circuit is 5x that of a normal circuit. To be honest, I believe it. Getting things precisely accurate is a lot easier when you're looking at rolling fields and marshal huts than it is for recreating the entirety of downtown Seattle.

View attachment 1241384

We have diverse environment tracks :
  • City street, Tokyo
  • by the sea, Grand valley California
  • mountain road, Eiger
  • snow track, Lake louise

I would like a new city track in the game but i don't think it's coming soon.
My prediction for the next add is a Real track (g. Villeneuve) instead.

We should maybe have some info in the weekend, if september is skipped as well, their must be a truly major update just for release for ps5 pro, witch i do expect,

But next year i strongly belive support will be slowing down and gt8 will proably be revealed before end of 2025.

No. Just complained that street tracks to too long to make

There’s this:
Same thing in so many words. Unless PS5 Pro comes with a new development kit that makes such things easier.

EDIT: Is there a transalation for that article. Im curious to know what would make city tracks more complicated than real circuits. Surely, a couple of blocks of Seattle can't be more than everything thats going on at Nurburgring, or, dare I say, just reuse assets from Toykyo expressway or the old SSs.

Last edited:
• Subaru Vivio RX-R '94
• Toyota Probox DX '15
• Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex Edition '00
• Autozam AZ-1 '92
• Mitsubishi Pajero Mini VR-II '98

Fixed physics issues
No new options for single player like starting position, PP/tyre limits [unlockable], AI Sophy on more tracks, AI car # should optional. All this would make a very GREAT single player experience!!!

Edit: I forgot Cote d'Azur aka Monaco which were fun in all GT3-4-5-6.

Last edited:
We should maybe have some info in the weekend, if september is skipped as well, their must be a truly major update just for release for ps5 pro, witch i do expect,
Hopedully they won’t skip September as well. The July Update reveal in Montreal was ages ago. It was peak summer in the northern hemisphere back then, but now the leaves are starting to turn brown and fall off the trees on windy days. That says something about how long it’s actually been since they previously announced something new for GT7. Another month of silence would be extreme considering how the content updates were on a roll in the first half of 2024. Kaz sharing stories about giving birth to quails etc. doesn’t exactly help, nor do images showing a birthday cake we don’t get to taste.

Content-wise I also think it would be weird if GT7 is saving up new cars and such for the PS5 Pro launch, because they need to maintain player engagement on all supported Playstation systems. So suddenly having overly long gaps between content updates would be counterproductive to ongoing player engagement, and player numbers are clearly still important to them considering the fact that a trial version is arriving by the end of the year. I’d say they are better off releasing their PS5 Pro patch without too much emphasis on new content. The PS5 Pro update should first and foremost focus on GT7 taking technical advantage of the improved hardware. Long story short, please keep the new content coming regularly, September included.

Last edited:
No new options for single player like starting position, PP/tyre limits [unlockable], AI Sophy on more tracks, AI car # should optional. All this would make a very GREAT single player experience!!!

Edit: I forgot Cote d'Azur aka Monaco which were fun in all GT3-4-5-6.
Again, you're aware that this is a predictions thread, for predicting what will come in the update, rather than a thread for posting laundry lists of desired tracks, cars, and features?

Hopedully they won’t skip September as well. The July Update reveal in Montreal was ages ago. It was peak summer in the northern hemisphere back then, but now the leaves are starting to turn brown and fall off the trees on windy days. That says something about how long it’s actually been since they previously announced something new for GT7. Another month of silence would be extreme considering how the content updates were on a roll in the first half of 2024. Kaz sharing stories about giving birth to quails etc. doesn’t exactly help, nor do images showing a birthday cake we don’t get to taste.

Content-wise I also think it would be weird if GT7 is saving up new cars and such for the PS5 Pro launch, because they need to maintain player engagement on all supported Playstation systems. So suddenly having overly long gaps between content updates would be counterproductive to ongoing player engagement, and player numbers are clearly still important to them considering the fact that a trial version is arriving by the end of the year. I’d say they are better off releasing their PS5 Pro patch without too much emphasis on new content. The PS5 Pro update should first and foremost focus on GT7 taking technical advantage of the improved hardware. Long story short, please keep the new content coming regularly, September included.

I guess we see if we get something this month, i think a bigger content drop just in release for ps5 pro, makes a lot of sense, in late october or first week of november.
And that something all players can take advantage off as cars or Tracks is concerned.

2 returning cars from the datamine list and 2 new to the series cars that I feel have a genuine chance of appearing.

Cars:

Buick GNX Turbo '87
RUF Yellowbird '87
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Strassenversion '97
Nissan Z Nismo '24

Tracks:
No new ones

Events:

Hypercar parade - 5 laps Spa 24 hours

Race of turbo sportscars - Tokyo Expressway 5 laps

American FR Challenge - Daytona International road course - 5 laps

Schwarzwald League - La Sarthe classic -2 Laps

Menu books:

80's poster staples: RUF Yellowbird, Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv.

90's GT1 Homologation: Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Strassenversion, Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion, McLaren F1

Last edited:
I guess we see if we get something this month, i think a bigger content drop just in release for ps5 pro, makes a lot of sense, in late october or first week of november.
And that something all players can take advantage off as cars or Tracks is concerned.
New cars and tracks are indeed something all players can take advantage of, which is also why I don’t think it makes sense to have a big content drop coincide with the PS5 Pro. But yes, we’ll see soon enough.

The Bugatti circuit at le Sarthe would be a ‘easy’ track to add, just like the karting track at Spa as it’s already mostly there, but i think it’s very unlikely PD will bother 😅 a returning ‘classic’ track like Midfield or Apricot hill would be more likely… maybe Motegi but again very unlikely.

4 cars:

-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992
-Ferrari 812 superfast 2019
-Aston Martin Vantage 2018
-Hyundai Elantra N 2023

No new track

Scapes:
-Prague II

Updating my prediction( adding also reasoning behind predictions):

6 cars( 2 months worth content):

-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992 (Datamine list)
-Ferrari 812 superfast 2019 (Datamine list)
-Aston Martin Vantage 2018 (Datamine list)
-Hyundai Elantra N 2023 (Announced Hyundai collab)
-Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 2002 (completion of all vette gens)
-VW Golf 8GTI 2020 (GTI is a classic in GT series)

Track:

No new track

12 cars, since we skipped out August (this will be a big one, the biggest one yet in terms of car volume):
  1. Aston Martin Vantage '18
  2. BMW M5 '05
  3. Bugatti Type 37 A Grand Prix '28
  4. Ferrari 812 Superfast '19
  5. Honda N-Box Custom '17
  6. Hyundai Ioniq 5 N '23
  7. Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
  8. McLaren Senna '18
  9. Mercedes-AMG One '22
  10. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 (Gr. B)
  11. Porsche 911 GT1-98 '98 (Gr. 2)
  12. Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10
Total after download: 523 cars (99 up from release)

No new track

Removal of brand invitations

All cars available as rental cars in World Circuits (Quick Race, Time Trial, Drift Trial, Custom Race only) and Split-Screen Race

You know the drill by now: new career mode events, Scapes, engine swaps and menu books.

Last edited:
Back