GT7 Apparently September 2024 Update Prediction

• Thread starter Dbwasson
  • 260 comments
• Autozam AZ-1 '92 - Soon it has to come and i think it is in august
  • Mazda MX-5 2008 from the daatamine - A safe bet
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast 2019- One of the last cars from the datamine
  • BMW M4 Competition 2021 or M5 2005, idk why but feel like a BMW is coming, it could be 21 M4 Comp or M5 05 imo.

Fixed physics
New events:
Mazda Roadster cup (Miata, all MX-5 on the game) (BB raceway, 3 laps, 3 at Monza, 8 at Tokyo i dont remember all layouts so idk)
BMW Autofest (All road BMW) Soft Tires as a must. Atleast 415PP ( 2 Laps at Nurburgring 24HR, 6 laps at circuit de catalunya, 4 laps at Brands Hatch and 4 laps at Road America.

New races to aldready existing events:
Ferrari Challenge: Nurburgring GP 4 laps
Schwarzwald League: Red Bull Ring 5 Laps
Lightweight Kei Car Cup: Mount Panorama 4 laps

No tracks

• Toyota Probox DX '15
You predict... this?

1722313057240.png

Really?! :lol:

Regardless, I'm placing my bets on either the M5, Autozam, or a Skoda of some kind.

No new track
Fixed Physics

Cars: lucky shots but all are possible
-Ferrari 599 GTB
-Autozam AZ-1
-Nissan R390 GT1

Also I think we will get Huracan STO not in August (maybe) but it was in GT Movie, it is in museum in game. It is new but notthe newest car and PD seems to like adding „peak” variants of current cars like AMG GT Black, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, C7 Zr1 i think STO would fit
Also can’t stop thinking about Aston GT12 from the game scene in the movie. Pretty specific car for this scene.

I think it will be interesting if the bring the bugfix update this week (which would show us that it's really just about one setting, as they said). If there is nothing going on this week to me that would present that it's not THAT easy and not THAT clear what exactly causes the problems. In this case i would fear that they have to nerf a bigger part of the current physics model.

Apart from bugfixing I don't expect anything in August.

My bet is on a smaller update no new tracks, july update was bigger thsn expected so not expect much for August.
3 cars could be wrong but that is what i will predict,

Mclaren 765lt
Chevrolet Corvette c5 z06
Nissan gtr 07 from datamine

Last edited:
I think that there will be an August update because I think they are going to continue announcing updates at the live events. (I think September might not happen for the same reason, since the Tokyo event is after the last Thursday of that month so they'd announce October there.)

I'm giving up on predicting exact cars, but I personally am expecting at least one, maybe multiple Škodas. The event is in Prague, the Škoda VGT is likely going to have a model there, and Škoda made way too big a deal about being in GT for it to just be the VGT.

I don't think there will be a track, but who knows, maybe they had a master plan and have four tucked away to reveal at each live event. I severely doubt it though.

CARS:
Mazda MX-5 mk2
Mercedes E500 AMG
Pagani Zonda F
Lancia Delta S4
Ferrari 296 GTB
Bentley EXP8

Updates:
Multiclass
Championships
Custom Championships
New rims
New body kits and RM kits!!!!!
Online Championships
Online updated Custom races!!!
Sell the parts and engines!!!
Track editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(all of these in my dreams) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scapes:
Monaco
Montreal

Last edited:
No new track
Fixed Physics

Cars: lucky shots but all are possible
-Ferrari 599 GTB
-Autozam AZ-1
-Nissan R390 GT1

Also I think we will get Huracan STO not in August (maybe) but it was in GT Movie, it is in museum in game. It is new but notthe newest car and PD seems to like adding „peak” variants of current cars like AMG GT Black, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, C7 Zr1 i think STO would fit
Also can’t stop thinking about Aston GT12 from the game scene in the movie. Pretty specific car for this scene.
If anything with GT Movie cars, other than the Huracan STO, we could get:

BMW M8 Competition
Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO
Koenigsegg Gemera
McLaren 720S GT3
Nissan 370Z NISMO

If anything with GT Movie cars, other than the Huracan STO, we could get:

BMW M8 Competition
Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO
Koenigsegg Gemera
McLaren 720S GT3
Nissan 370Z NISMO
Yes all of those cars are possible in my opinion. The 911 GT3 RS 2022 was also introduced in movie first, maybe coincidence maybe not?
I hope that we will get 488 gt3/gte instead of challenge to be honest.

****...I dont even care. I would not be upset if August update was 1.50 and just fixed some of the physics issues. The fact that they decided to call it 1.49 almost feels like its not a coincidence. Almost.

Last edited:
I guess any content update could be a separate entity to a technical update.

But I suspect in the coming month or two PD will focus on delivering the (expected) PS5 Pro update. A major PlayStation presence at TGS is confirmed and we’ll likely have a PS5 Pro reveal event in September.

I guess any content update could be a separate entity to a technical update.

But I suspect in the coming month or two PD will focus on delivering the (expected) PS5 Pro update. A major PlayStation presence at TGS is confirmed and we’ll likely have a PS5 Pro reveal event in September.
October-November update with PS5 Pro features will be definately another BIG update like PSVR update or Spec 2.

I've been watching Pike's Peak vids lately and man I would love for that to get in the game!

However, that is most definitely not a prediction.

If had not skipped June (or took what was the June update and combined with July), then I would say no August update.

But since they skipped June, I think we get a regular 3-4 car update.

• Nissan R390 GT1 (monthly doom pick until it inevitably comes)
  • Buick GNX (datamine)
  • Autozam AZ-1 (datamine)
  • Honda Ridgeline Pickup Truck (wildcard pick… imo GT7 is overdue for a 3rd pickup truck)

I'll stick to UI issues.
1) Sorting choice wide and regular bodies in Style search.
2) Fast forward song as a mappable controller function.
3) Search function for races current car qualifies for as equipped (PP and Tires).

Back