GT7 Circuit Experience Overly Difficult....

That 0.2 seconds did it for me. Hours and hours of trying, analyzing the ghosts data. And the 0.2 seconds did it for me first try. Thank you very much.
Very happy to see that my suggestion helped someone.

EDIT: i love that WEPES 2014

Last edited:
Hey whenever I do buy gt7 this week and set it up, I'm definitely going to be posting here and asking questions if I'm stuck somewhere in the game.

Hey whenever I do buy gt7 this week and set it up, I'm definitely going to be posting here and asking questions if I'm stuck somewhere in the game.
Not sure what your experience/background levels are but I found this a minute ago from google search, so haven;t used it myself, but imagine its roughly accurate

TBH mainly comes down to experience on the circuit and time in the game, getting used to physics.

I haven't played car games, or any pretty much any games for 10 years until past year and I'm a B driving online and whizzed through most the Americas CE' so far, only the Weathertech Laguna Seca is causing me issues. I started to take on the Green Hell, and golded first 3 or 4 sectors, but have barely played the past month or so due to holidays, school holidays and work commitments...

Last edited:
Oddly Sainte-Croix is proving to be the most difficult for me (not counting the Ring, not even going to attempt that monster). Probably just don't have enough experience with the Gr1 cornering ability, but I am several seconds off gold. Haven't even come close to that time in the world circuits race, in a load of different vehicles.

In comparison Brands, Catalunya, Sardegna (also a 7 on that list) were pretty straightforward.

Of the ones I've done (40% - Gold), I'd agree with that.

Laguna Seca is tough. The sectors aren't so bad but the full lap is tricky.

I think Catalunya could be a bit higher in terms of difficulty - in another car it wouldn't be so bad but the Huracan has some weird handling characteristics; grip where I wouldn't expect to have it and none where I'd ideally want it. The off-cambered corners challenge those characteristics more so.

It is down to experience though. Autopolis has a couple of tricky technical sections - the first time I got Gold, it took me an age.

I got it on my 2nd completed lap the 2nd time round.

Last edited:
I must say that some are a bit tricky indeed, time to learn the track is key imo, i golded all of them on DS4, some fairly easy, but some i did have a hard time with.
Like B80 says above ..... Tokyo "Now do it again" , these were the most annoying onces for me.

Fisherman's Ranch and Tokyo Expressway killed me somany times
Nürburgring Nordschleife wasn't that difficult, but it just took alot more time because of the length.

Accept for the above i go with B80, good list imo.

Practice, practice and practice.......,sail smooth, and learn to drive MT and without TC,

This is honestly how difficult i found the circuit experiences.
my-image.png

B80
Not sure what your experience/background levels are but I found this a minute ago from google search, so haven;t used it myself, but imagine its roughly accurate

TBH mainly comes down to experience on the circuit and time in the game, getting used to physics.

I haven't played car games, or any pretty much any games for 10 years until past year and I'm a B driving online and whizzed through most the Americas CE' so far, only the Weathertech Laguna Seca is causing me issues. I started to take on the Green Hell, and golded first 3 or 4 sectors, but have barely played the past month or so due to holidays, school holidays and work commitments...

St Croix, The Ring and some of the Tokyo Expressway are heavy for me.

B80

The one piece of advice that helped me complete Laguna Seca and Tokio CE was to run them on zero TCS. I normally have TCS on 1 (yes I know this is bad) and setting it to zero (or toggle between zero and 1 at Laguna) enabled me to gold these at last.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Panorama, a couple of Tokyos, sarthe seems to frustrate me the most. Had to come back to these with fresh eyes. Sardegna also gave me some fits. Me story usually goes, get within a couple hundredths or thousandths, ask WTF, then beat the gold time by a second. Its quite funny.
I just completed the Green Monster in 300 miles, 100 for sections and 200 for lap. Not as difficult as I thought it would be when I saw the gold time but the Beemer is a beast. Nurburgring GP is a cake walk. I only have fisherman's ranch left. Sucks there isn't a trophy for all gold.

Last edited:
The one piece of advice that helped me complete Laguna Seca and Tokio CE was to run them on zero TCS. I normally have TCS on 1 (yes I know this is bad) and setting it to zero (or toggle between zero and 1 at Laguna) enabled me to gold these at last.
Thanks! :)
TCS0 is the best way to roll normally but I just ran gold on Nurburgring on TCS3. That Beemer is angry.

TCS0 is the best way to roll normally but I just ran gold on Nurburgring on TCS3. That Beemer is angry.
Then you had a real good lap with TCS on! nice!, i really felt it was lacking exitspeed with TCS on, so eventually I did TCS 0 and ran 6:36.878 :), never tried to beat it tho :lol:

Only in the unrealistic universe of a video game would TC ever be something that would make you slower. In real life racing, in a series where TC is allowed by rule, everyone will have TC. In fact, even when TC is not permitted, some smartypants will try to sneak it into the car's system. Look up Vettel at Singapore in the Red Bull F1 car for an example. A 2 sec advantage per lap! https://www.motorsportweek.com/2013/10/08/8108/

Then you had a real good lap with TCS on! nice!, i really felt it was lacking exitspeed with TCS on, so eventually I did TCS 0 and ran 6:36.878 :), never tried to beat it tho :lol:
Nice Lap. I ran a 6:36.944 and I know there is more available even with TC3. This M6 was so much more powerful than GTSport. It really comes down to steering softly with the TC and getting straightened out quickly. Eventually I'll see what my TC0 time is. In such a long lap it's easy to find places that you could be faster.

Mount Panorama is killing me, Sector 2 i've tried like 50 times, i'll get anywhere between 0'45.500 and 0'47.830 so it's been consecutive laps for me. Sector 3 is somewhat easier but the gold time is still hard here. I managed to get 0'32.477 after 10 tries. Sector 4 is easier but I still missed the gold by a small margin, 0'31.682. The lap-attck will be a pain to try to beat.

I think its the toughest CE I ever tried. Had to go Manual shift to get the gold.
Funny to see how different track suits different people, for me this was one of the easiest of all, I really cracked my head on the Tokyo CE's, they were the toughest of all for me, congrats on the gold 😁👌

Last edited:
Funny to see how different track suits different people, for me this was one of the easiest of all, I really cracked my head on the Tokyo CE's, they were the toughest of all for me, congrats on the gold 😁👌
I consider it the toughest because it made me switch to manual shift to do it. Once in manual, it wasnt hard at all. Got gold 3rd or 4th try.
The problem with this CE is sector 3's super tight gold timer and the car's adiction for wheelspining.

I consider it the toughest because it made me switch to manual shift to do it. Once in manual, it wasnt hard at all. Got gold 3rd or 4th try.
The problem with this CE is sector 3's super tight gold timer and the car's adiction for wheelspining.
Then you adapted quite fast to manual!, great choise, you are going to have a lot of advantage by using manual 👌

Then you adapted quite fast to manual!, great choise, you are going to have a lot of advantage by using manual 👌
I swapp between auto and manual all the time. But for this race I cant do it in auto with this car. The first corner of sector 3 when I brake, auto shift drops to 2nd gear and that causes the car, at least for me, to wheelspin on the rear and oversteer while doing the corner. That alongside with ridiculously tight gold timer means the moment the car wheelspins is game over.
Thats why I went manual shift. To keep the car in 3rd gear in that corner so it wouldnt wheelspin.

Last edited:
Mount Panorama is killing me, Sector 2 i've tried like 50 times, i'll get anywhere between 0'45.500 and 0'47.830 so it's been consecutive laps for me. Sector 3 is somewhat easier but the gold time is still hard here. I managed to get 0'32.477 after 10 tries. Sector 4 is easier but I still missed the gold by a small margin, 0'31.682. The lap-attck will be a pain to try to beat.
I had success in setting the brake balance forward for this CE

I had success in setting the brake balance forward for this CE
What number did you have the brake balance set to? Mine is set to a positive 1. I'm close to gold in Sectors 3 and 4 but still missing it by a small amount.

Attempted this CE today and it was a challenge. I'm 0.2 off of gold with lots of room for improvement. This car is a nightmare though. How can a GT3 have the turning radius if an elephant but also what to spin on a dime when slightly agitated?! I hope those who drive it in real life don't have the same issues..

Latest Posts

Back