GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,992 comments
So more on my strange jumping of classes, I was AC and somehow, after jumping out of a race due some persons recklessness šŸ¤£ I went straight to BC - bizarre!

But @mellofello9 im diggin the Porsche I have to say and Iā€™m sticking with it for the weekend, struggling to get under 1.41.4xx with all kinds of late braking, early braking, 1st or 2nd out of corners, short shifting - so from here Iā€™m just enjoying the racing.

I really do love sardegna A such a racers race circuit, it simply has it all
FWIW, I'm running +1 on BB and it's been working out. Seems to free-up the fronts enough to turn instead of ploughing straight through apexes.

And am with you 100% on Sardegna. Absolutely love this place. T9 is my favorite hairpin in all of 'GT7-landia', tbh. Rewarding as hell when you get it right, rare as that may be. Also, great spot for an impromptu pass around the outside. Outbrake 'em, park it at their passenger door (or right side, for those across the pond šŸ˜) 'round the bend and steal the inside line through the right-hander. I open the door and invite people up the inside on that one all the time. Just gotta be sure to break overlap before T11. Whether that's you in front or them matters not, survival becomes the bigger issue.šŸ¤£

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks to successful weeks at Daytona and this week at Spa, I just got both accounts back to a B/S. No wins, just consistently top 5. My goal has been to qualify better because racing in the back of the pack sucks which, I better get used to as a DR-B.
My race position was so bad at Nurburgring last week that I quit as soon as I saw that Spa was next up and just practiced qualifyingā€¦ with the wrong car of course.

I get a little caught up in ranking and progressing through various levels but, when you consider that DR-A and above comprises the top 5% of all drivers and that DR-B is top 20%, my ranking becomes a little more palatable. (Numbers are my estimates from Dr-edge.com)
IMG_0704.jpeg
IMG_0702.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a friend who is A like me, we are inconsistent and happy.

So we went to daily A qt2/3 team game.

Essentially I get shown a lot of wall and my wingman waits and we just have some fun at the back....or a 8 car grid.

The van race isn't for me but it's a fun race or a crap one but make friends and it's a happy race when results mean nothing.

Back