GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 5,506 comments
Cool (translated)
PSVR2 PC adapter.jpg

Last edited:
If that PC VR port is true, man, PD and Sony are about to get a load more (double) the revenue.

I hope they will put that extra income to good use, like invest on more tracks cars and features...

They should read the GTP wishlist and long complaints for ideas 💡

There is also some sort of deal where you get a year of Premium Netflix when you buy the PSRV2.

I think that deal is pretty good, if you want a premium Netflix or want to extend it.

So does that mean I could play AC or iRacing on the PC with my PSVR2? I never played these games since I won’t race without VR (and don’t feel like buying another one for PC) but this could open a whole new world for me

Last edited:
If that PC VR port is true, man, PD and Sony are about to get a load more (double) the revenue.

I hope they will put that extra income to good use, like invest on more tracks cars and features...

They should read the GTP wishlist and long complaints for ideas 💡
I already unplugged my HP VR headset from my PC and I'm gonna sell it after the state of play, assuming they'll make mention of it. If not, I'll still sell it as I only used it a handful of times. That button to flip between VR and RL is something that, once you have it, not having it just isn't right.

Jerome

Let me tell you….. just GT7 is already enough ;)
Game is amazing in VR but its still missing stuff for me to fully enjoy it in VR (I do have a full on rig with expensive fanatec base wheel+shifter), I found that I enjoy more physical games on the PSVR2...where you actually break sweats like pistolwhip and CSmashVR... these games have been my go to more and more as I pick up the headset.

Last edited:
Good timing! I just put the PS VR2 on my birthday list as they're on sale but I was a bit concerned about it being only for GT7. Being able to use it on PC race games would be nice.
Yeah it'll be interesting to see how well that works! Hope it's not just for an exclusive PSN PC app only or some such BS. Haha

Last edited:
Game is amazing in VR but its still missing stuff for me to fully enjoy it in VR (I do have a full on rig with expensive fanatec base wheel+shifter), I found that I enjoy more physical games on the PSVR2...where you actually break sweats like pistolwhip and CSmashVR... these games have been my go to more and more as I pick up the headset.
After many days (weeks) grinding Daytona, and purchasing dozens of cars ...

Culminating to the Ferrari F50, never had it in my life and never driven it. It took me 4 days to grind for it alone, and so I finally just bought it in the nick of time from the Legendary dealership before it gets removed.

Immediately drove it with the setup, full manual transmission, no traction, VR2 headset... Man heavenly !!

Screenshot_20240529-213801.png

These two cars are truly a blast to drive and enjoy in VR2 and rig setup, there is just no other way to enjoy them.

Took the F50 to Lake Maggiore for the Ferrari Circuit weekly challenge, easily destroyed the competition...
Amazingly balanced car.

18fc7c379a815-screenshotUrl.jpg

Took the Porsche to the wet rainy Nurburgring Schwarzwald league weekly challenge

You must have a seat and wheel, pedals, shifter, and fan setup together with VR2 to have an immersive experience.

Truly highly recommended if you can afford it.

Let me tell you….. just GT7 is already enough ;)
It’s not for me. I said from the start I need Astrobot and/or Blood & Truth ports/sequels (I still have the original headset hooked up to play them). B&T is sadly not happening now the studio is kaput, but there’s hope for Astro - until the SoP tonight when they say the new game is flat only.

Last edited:
It’s not for me. I said from the start I need Astrobot and/or Blood & Truth ports/sequels (I still have the original headset hooked up to play them). B&T is sadly not happening now the studio is kaput, but there’s hope for Astro - until the SoP tonight when they say the new game is flat only.
Dont forget about awsome re4remake and re village

Scary games are too much for me in VR 😂😂

Just can’t handle it.

I do hope we get some cool announcements tonight. I only play Pistol Whip and GT on my VR2 right now.

Scary games are too much for me in VR 😂😂

Just can’t handle it.

I do hope we get some cool announcements tonight. I only play Pistol Whip and GT on my VR2 right now.
residents 4 and village are not as scary (tough have some moments especialy village), but Madison Vr... thats something else ;d

Ultrawings 2 and No mans sky are also very good on PSVR 2.
I tried a No mans sky demo after several months of VR on GT7 without any problem and I got motion sickness after 5 mins.
You guys have to "train" your brain for each game you play on VR?

I thought that once I passed those first sessions I should be fine for any game

I tried a No mans sky demo after several months of VR on GT7 without any problem and I got motion sickness after 5 mins.

Games with a fixed point-of-reference (ie driving/flying in a cockpit) generally cause less of the nausea than free movement games like NMS, Skyrim, etc (those were puke central for me).

On premiere No mans sky was very blurry and that could make you motion sick. You can try it again is its got update and looks much sharper now.

Games with a fixed point-of-reference (ie driving/flying in a cockpit) generally cause less of the nausea than free movement games like NMS, Skyrim, etc (those were puke central for me).
Ace Combat 7 was the worst experience I've had (PSVR1) lol. I looked thru the canopy at the tree line and couldn't stomach it.

Yeah. I almost fell the first time using the thumb to move. Brain knew it was about to happen..body…hard veto lol

I still swear the piece of kit we are all missing is a multidirectional treadmill. It seems as of nobody wants to make one. Im almost at the point of chatting up a few engineering types just to see how hard it would be. Nothing fancy. I just want to be able to walk. Actually walk, run and big enough to flop for shooters but thats dreamin.

Its perplexing that its taking so long for anything but a pc specific higher end product to exist, when a generic treadmill with something to stabilize the human would seem to work.

I still swear the piece of kit we are all missing is a multidirectional treadmill. It seems as of nobody wants to make one. Im almost at the point of chatting up a few engineering types just to see how hard it would be. Nothing fancy. I just want to be able to walk. Actually walk, run and big enough to flop for shooters but thats dreamin.
For PC players, that thing already exists and it seems an awesome experience.
We should excercise while gaming!

Yep. Been staring at that for a while.

Its such an easy fix for fat america. The best workout is one which doesn’t feel like its a workout at all!

Besides..no room is ever really going to be big enough for vr. Corded or otherwise. I wonder if the people working in vr have an appreciation for how much viable treadmills would unlock the market.

Yeah. I almost fell the first time using the thumb to move. Brain knew it was about to happen..body…hard veto lol

Its perplexing that its taking so long for anything but a pc specific higher end product to exist, when a generic treadmill with something to stabilize the human would seem to work.

Disney would like a word with each of you . . .

The Holotile Floor.

Back