GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,453 comments
Welcome can i have a request for two decals from this picture, namely the
Ford gt forum logo and Exa logo on the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_104756.jpg
    IMG_20240102_104756.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
Could a SVG be made for these logos please. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• delta-4x4.jpg
    delta-4x4.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1-delta_logo_vektor_blue_4c_linie_theoffroadcompany.png
    1-delta_logo_vektor_blue_4c_linie_theoffroadcompany.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
could someone make these please?

Attachments

• b56b1231c5b1bb42dc1cdfef504b7453.png
    b56b1231c5b1bb42dc1cdfef504b7453.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 12
  • conductor.jpg
    conductor.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
  • polar express logo.jpg
    polar express logo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
  • ticket_BELIEVE_v2-1.png
    ticket_BELIEVE_v2-1.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 11
I made i small serch and i found something i need, sow once again small request for this logo in SVG.

Attachments

• ford gt forum.jpg
    ford gt forum.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Just stumbled across this thread - what a great idea! I've been thinking about this for many months but haven't had the time to look further into it, but would be great if someone would be kind enough to create an SVG of my avatar please. Please recognize that it was something I created in MS Paint over 13 years ago when I joined the forum, and is nothing more than a red box with a stencil font in white. Many thanks in advance to anyone that chooses to assist :cheers:

Just stumbled across this thread - what a great idea! I've been thinking about this for many months but haven't had the time to look further into it, but would be great if someone would be kind enough to create an SVG of my avatar please. Please recognize that it was something I created in MS Paint over 13 years ago when I joined the forum, and is nothing more than a red box with a stencil font in white. Many thanks in advance to anyone that chooses to assist :cheers:

Attachments

• 1000006624.svg
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
Wow - thank you (all I need to do now is work out how to load into the game, suspect YouTube will provide an answer). Many, many thanks!!!

Edit: NVM... already worked it out. Thanks again

Last edited:
Hi could someone remove the background of this so I can just have the picture of the bird and other parts around this and also be kind enough to convert it to svg for gt7 for me please

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102_235405.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102_235405.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 12
Happy New Year
Hope this year may be better than the last one.

And, already asking for some help. Can someone just remove the yellow background and adjust the file size, please.

Tks again

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Logo_Funada.png
    Logo_Funada.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello I am new to decal design and I just can’t get my head around it! I’ve tried so hard and just can’t succeed! I have 2 SVG requests, they are my company logo! Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.
IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg

Hello I am new to decal design and I just can’t get my head around it! I’ve tried so hard and just can’t succeed! I have 2 SVG requests, they are my company logo! Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.
View attachment 1316328View attachment 1316329
Hope these are OK for you, lost a bit of clarity on the larger logo but hopefully this works alright

Attachments

• 1000006680.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1000006679.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
I want to have 3 colours on the word Belgium the Msport colours (Light Sky Blue (#81C4FF), Yale Blue (#16588E) and Alizarin Crimson (#E7222E)) horizontally, but i have no idea how to do that.
i wouldn't mind an explanation and doing it myself.

Attachments

• bmw belgium.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 13
p78
I want to have 3 colours on the word Belgium the Msport colours (Light Sky Blue (#81C4FF), Yale Blue (#16588E) and Alizarin Crimson (#E7222E)) horizontally, but i have no idea how to do that.
i wouldn't mind an explanation and doing it myself.
I can do a walkthrough later but the way I'd do it is basically the same as how I chop up more complex decals.

Get the text (make sure it's curves)
Draw a box over the top to signify where the first band of colour needs to be
Use the intersect tool in your application to use that box to cut out that part of the text
Repeat for each colour band
Then you can just colour each piece as required

Same concept as this...

Exactly the same technique I used to make this

1704449038877.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Was hoping someone could copy the text from the image below into a into a White, Black and Royal Blue SVG file I can then upload.

It's only the BNAF RACING text, as close as possible to that font/style please.

Much appreciated to anyone that can help.

Attachments

• IMG_3170.jpg
    IMG_3170.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 7
Back