GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,446 comments
I need some help with the Ge-Ka Decal.

i can't seem to get it right.

Can anyone help me?

BR%2016%20%20%20%2817%29.JPG

It was so bad that i didn't save it.

Already ran it through whatsmyfont, but to no avail.

I also looked for a better picture of Ge-Ka but couldn't find one.

Last edited:
Just to be open about, I'm leaning out of doing the simple text based logo requests. I've got like 6200 fonts on my system, so I know I've probably got the right fonts (or close enough) to make them, but it takes so long to find them I could literally hand trace the whole thing in the same time. So I end up using an online font finder, and because most fonts online are now just copies with different names, I end up installing a bunch of new fonts everytime.

If anyone knows of a font finder that works with fonts on your own system, that would be a life saver.

Hi all, can someone help me? I tried to convert the IRESA logos but with no success
20080607-SC031-Iresa - Logo.jpg

logo.jpg

The top logo is the oldest one, from the 70s and 80s. At the bottom their current logo. IRESA is a Spanish company famous for their rollcages, exhaust manifolds and exhaust mufflers. In the late 70s they built a six group 7 cars for hillclimbing (Torralba-Iresa, most using SEAT engines but one had a Holbay-Formula Ford engine and other got a Lancia engine) In the early 80s they released a turbo kit (based on a Garrett or IHI turbine) for the Mk I Golf GTi, like theone developed by Schrick and Turbo Technics.
My plan was to create a livery depicting this GTi Turbo.

Thank you in advance!

I'm after some help.

Really want the attached image but I'm having real difficulty in getting the image small enough for GT7. I have tried SVGOMG but to be honest I don't really get it so any help would be appreciated. Not too bothered on colour of the print if choosing a different colour helps to shrink the file size (you can tell I have no idea what I'm doing) but needs to have a transparent background.

I will attach both the PNG & SVG files.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Print Large.svg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Louis Vuitton Print.png
    Louis Vuitton Print.png
    69 KB · Views: 1
I'm after some help.

Really want the attached image but I'm having real difficulty in getting the image small enough for GT7. I have tried SVGOMG but to be honest I don't really get it so any help would be appreciated. Not too bothered on colour of the print if choosing a different colour helps to shrink the file size (you can tell I have no idea what I'm doing) but needs to have a transparent background.

I will attach both the PNG & SVG files.

Thanks in advance

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to convert this one for me. Ideally I'd like one with the text in black and one with it in white. I realise the grading in the elephant's ears might cause an issue so it's ok if the "fill" ends up solid white.

Thanks in advance!

FoJ.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to convert this one for me. Ideally I'd like one with the text in black and one with it in white. I realise the grading in the elephant's ears might cause an issue so it's ok if the "fill" ends up solid white.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1397510
Here you go.
AOV4360.png

Duplicate the logo and change it to text, so its placed in the right spot. You can change the text decal to any color you like.

Please let me know if the gradient in the ears is working in GT7, might give some issues, havent tested it in GT7

Attachments

• Foundatiom Text.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Foundatiom Logo.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi all, can someone help me? I tried to convert the IRESA logos but with no success
View attachment 1395905
View attachment 1395906

The top logo is the oldest one, from the 70s and 80s. At the bottom their current logo. IRESA is a Spanish company famous for their rollcages, exhaust manifolds and exhaust mufflers. In the late 70s they built a six group 7 cars for hillclimbing (Torralba-Iresa, most using SEAT engines but one had a Holbay-Formula Ford engine and other got a Lancia engine) In the early 80s they released a turbo kit (based on a Garrett or IHI turbine) for the Mk I Golf GTi, like theone developed by Schrick and Turbo Technics.
My plan was to create a livery depicting this GTi Turbo.

Thank you in advance!
Sorry not the best vector work here, but hope this works? Its the current logo btw, or was the request the old one :P

Attachments

• Iresa.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorry not the best vector work here, but hope this works? Its the current logo btw, or was the request the old one :P
Thank you, don't worry, the current one is OK. When the Turbo kit was released they were transitioning from one logo to the other. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
Here you go.
AOV4360.png

Duplicate the logo and change it to text, so its placed in the right spot. You can change the text decal to any color you like.

Please let me know if the gradient in the ears is working in GT7, might give some issues, havent tested it in GT7
That's excellent! Thanks very much!

Back