Body Styles: 2-door roadster​
DODGEViperRT-10-1092_1.jpg

1993-Dodge-Viper-RT-10-Red-fvl-_DaimlerChrysler-Historical-Collection_.jpg

1995-Dodge-Viper-RT10-IIII-258398.jpg

93_Dodge-Viper-RT10_DV-10_RMM_01.jpg

large_01.jpg

large_02.jpg

130268_Interior_Web.JPG

The one who started it all, a modern day Shelby Cobra-esque car, with a V10 engine and dangerous behaviour. It's a true rebel, one that flipped the bird at conservative sports cars of its time.

Just the might it has and the rebellious character earns this car a cool. I also think that an Action Man car I had as a kid had the exact same wheels as a 1st gen Viper. :lol:

Last edited:
The original hairy-chested Viper.

No ABS, no traction control. A car not made for the timid.

It's the perfect car to test a man's... special parts (for the lack of a better term), wouldn't you say? There's no safety net, it's either godlike or the ditch for the driver.

Sub-Zero. It's the original Viper, and ultimately the reincarnates in the later years don't quite get to the badass styling of the original.

One of the shoutiest sports cars ever.

If the engineers hadn't done such an amazing job of squeezing so little power of of such a huge engine, it may get something higher then SU.

One day I was driving to work and out of know where I hear loud popping and I jump because it was unexpected. Look to my left and it's one of these just coasting before being put into gear. It was the meanest noise I've ever heard and it was just coasting. As I'm driving away from it, I begin to hear it accelerate on a ramp. I swear I thought my windows were going to shatter. It was so loud and mean, I loved it.

A true monster on the road

The first-gen Viper was a great idea that I'm glad Chrysler had the balls to build. The first generation, however, wasn't perfect. The styling has aged badly. The features are too round, they look bloated. The wheels came directly from a Hotwheels car. Seriously:

SB's_-_6152cf.jpg

1689_large_image.jpg

The biggest difference there is the Viper had six lugs.

But with a V10 and the status of the closest thing America had to a supercar, it's still cool.

Cool.

Good, I thought I was the only one.

I think you misunderstood, Downhill Dyno voted SZ while you voted uncool.

I'll admit I was a bit surprised at myself, and the general reaction, when I saw this offered up for voting and I hit the SZ button. But at least for us in America, this is a special car. The first attempt by one of the Big Three in like 20+ years to build a scary car. And as flawed as it was, they weren't wrong. I'm so glad this car was made!

The first-gen Viper was a great idea that I'm glad Chrysler had the balls to build. The first generation, however, wasn't perfect. The styling has aged badly. The features are too round, they look bloated. The wheels came directly from a Hotwheels car. Seriously:

SB's_-_6152cf.jpg

1689_large_image.jpg

The biggest difference there is the Viper had six lugs.

But with a V10 and the status of the closest thing America had to a supercar, it's still cool.

Cool.

Technically, the Hot Wheels wheels were based off of American Racing wheels.
2589970610089420365FGPKfv_fs.jpg

The Viper may be brash, but the original had personality in a good way, and thanks to its V10 it's not just another shouty car with an obnoxious V8. Cool.

The quickest sub-zero I've ever given. If you think this is uncool or seriously uncool, or anything worse than those... Then we're not going to get along very well.

The original Viper was easily the best, before the further generations were viewed as a pencil and paper in a digital world. It's brutish and animalistic in its nature.

Cool.

Back