GTP Cool Wall: Willys MB Military Vehicle

• Thread starter TheBook
  • 50 comments

Willys MB Military Vehicle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dreadful in every measurable way, but there's a very good reason for it.

Sub-Zero.

Just what I was thinking.

---

A woman who'll get into the passenger seat of a Jeep with you without question is a woman you can marry with no qualms. Because she'll also know how to shoot straight, gut fish and sew clothes out of cowhide.

She'll also be able to bear you many children. It takes good child-bearing hips to survive a ride in the passenger seat of one of these god-awful things.

---

Absolute sub-zero.

A woman who'll get into the passenger seat of a Jeep with you without question is a woman you can marry with no qualms. Because she'll also know how to shoot straight, gut fish and sew clothes out of cowhide.

She'll also be able to bear you many children. It takes good child-bearing hips to survive a ride in the passenger seat of one of these god-awful things.

And you would marry a woman like that?

Personally, I like my women a little more feminine :lol:

The Jeep is coolish.

I don't know, I don't get it. I can't believe this is winning by a landslide.

I hope this is because this jeep is military... and not because it's a jeep...

I want to nominate a regular old Jeep and see how it does on the cool wall. Because you guys are actually surprising me here....

Uncool. If you pick up a girl in one of these, she'll think you're an anorak who'll start lecturing her about the war. It may have been important-ish to the war but it's not cool in my opinion.

I gotta say if I had a full on military version, I wouldn't drive it around much, but i'd have no problems dding a CJ-2.

I want to nominate a regular old Jeep and see how it does on the cool wall. Because you guys are actually surprising me here....

Almost any pre 80's Jeep is gonna get a sub-zero from me, military or civilian.

Sub-zero. It's utilitarian, thus no flash and no "look at me!" styling. It's simple, tough as nails, and will draw a crowd simply because it's a piece of history.

You seem to be taking this personally. Don't. Everybody has their own opinion. Your's is that it's uncool, and the majority's is cool. You can't do anything about it.

I'm 18, so this is immediately Uncool.

Reason being? Talking about the war in the current era has never been cool for me, and this includes whatever sort of vehicle they happened to drive.

What some people dont like it??? Compare to a guy in his AudiTT????? Tk pivk up a girl with??? Spent the time You and Your Willy got to gether to do some mayhem in the woids!!!!! Omg some people never learn others even later.

Sorry double posted so had to type something new

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh a Willys is not a Ford MB lol

But honestly as a proud owner of an Ford MB (well if i remind right there shouldnt bee 1 screw left with an F on it on the engine (easiest way to distiguish it from an willys) but this car aint that slow for the production year, havent met an other terrain vehicke i couldnt follow trough the mud. (except maybe a unimog) remind there are no diff locks on the baby just select between rear or 4 wheel drive and choose between fast n slow 4 wheel drive lol fantastic but i must admit I broke the rear axle going down the sidewalk next to my parents house lol 5 cm made it breack lol
Even if the axle broke, still voted subzero!!! Everything else is blasphemy!! This pie e of metal (realky nearly everything is made of metal, true the steering wheel can impake you so not for bellied persons. And nothing demands more balls then placing your own on the fuel tank(under the driver seat and cruise around smoking lol

Last edited:
And you would marry a woman like that?

Personally, I like my women a little more feminine :lol:

The Jeep is coolish.

Too late. I'm married, already.

I would appreciate it if my woman would learn to shoot straight and drive, though. If she could do both at the same time, it'd make our daily commute much less of a hassle.

If she could do both at the same time, it'd make our daily commute much less of a hassle.

:lol:

Me too... to the married thing anyway, but mine can drive quite well. Not sure I'd want her anywhere near a gun though... far too much risk of me becoming the target!

Hard to actually say why but something about it is cool.

The Kubelwagen is dreadfully uncool, comparing these two on technical merit simply misses the whole point of cool.

Yes. 👍

Someone gets the cool wall...

I voted cool. It's a rugged, no comfort vehicle that would just assume kill you as to look at you...

Reminds me of watching M*A*S*H when I was a lad.

;)

Back