Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O. Lawdy
FIAGT3Logo-1.gif

Welcome to GTP - FIA GT3 Season II Asia

Racing Rules & Regulations
Can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241

Races will be hosted in organizer's Lounge to keep traffic down.
All assits OFF
ABS is free to driver setting
Damage set LOW
Penalty set OFF

Vehicle Inspection
All cars are subject to random "inspections." The organizer may at any time use the HP, weight limit or PP restrictions to inspect that vehicles comply with their regulations. As the saying goes, this is not NASCAR, it is not your job to cheat and my job to catch you. Any drivers found to be cheating will immediately be expelled from the series, all points and statistics shall be stripped from record.

Qualifying
20 minute open track qualifying. Drivers must exit to pits when 20 minutes has expired, no laps completed after the 20 minutes will be counted on the official results.

Race Procedure
Race 1 - Once the race has been started, the game will automatically postition the cars by their qualifying times. We will open with a parade lap. Poll position or pace car will lead the group at 50mph. All races shall be from a standing start with false start check.
Race 2 - All cars will enter the track and proceed to their starting spots. Once all cars are set, host will start race. We will then proceed with start.

There is a one pit stop minimum per race

Compensation Times
Compensation times will be the same as Season 1 and as half the real world values. Times will be added to the driver's next race total time.

1st Place - 7.5 Sec
2nd Place - 5.0 Sec
3rd Place - 2.5 Sec

Point System
We will use the FIAGT3 point system for Driver's and Manufacturer's Championship
1st - 25pts
2nd - 18pts
3rd - 15pts
4th - 12pts
5th - 10pts
6th - 8pts
7th - 6pts
8th - 4pts
9th - 2pts
10th - 1pt

Points will also be awarded for the top 6 qualifying times.
1st - 8pts
2nd - 6pts
3rd - 4pts
4th - 3pts
5th - 2pts
6th - 1pt

Awards
Driver's Championship:
1st Place - Any car from NCD
2nd Place - Any car from NCD under $500,000
3rd Place - Any car from NCD under $250,000

Manufacturer's Championship:
Each driver will be awarded a GT3 spec car - TBD by Host

Rookie of Year:
This award will be eligable for new drivers to the series only. The award will be based on race wins, podium finishes, lap records and final point standings. The winning driver will receive any car from the NCD.

Individual Races:
The winner of each race shall be awarded any car from NCD under $300,000

SignUp.jpg

Available Cars:
Aston Martin DB9
Audi R8
BMW M3
Corvette Z06
Dodge Viper
Ferrari 458 Italia/430 Scuderia
Ford GT
Jaguar XKR
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lexus LFA
Lotus Evora
McLaren MP-4 12C
Mercedes SLS
Nissan GT-R
RUF RGT

Last edited:
World Time Zone Clock
http://24timezones.com/

Driver Championship
Championship.jpg

Manufacturer Championship
Manufacturers.jpg

Statistics
Stats-1.jpg

Exhibition Race
ExhibitionRace.jpg

Round 1 - Fuji
Fuji.jpg

Round 2 - Tsukuba
Tsukuba.jpg

Round 3 - Cape Ring
CapeRing.jpg

Round 4 - Tokyo
Saturday, Aug. 20 @ 5:00PM PST​

Round 5 - Deep Forest
Saturday, Aug. 27 @ 5:00PM PST​

Round 6 - Suzuka
Saturday, Sep. 3 @ 5:00PM PST​

Last edited:
For season 1 we did qual and race on Saturdays @ 3:30PST. I'll post up another poll to set dates and times so we can get the most out of people's schedules.

Can do it Sundays or Thursdays or Wednesdays or Saturdays. I'm running a series that takes up Mondays and Tuesdays. I'd prefer Saturdays.

Also, I want to homoligate the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10. I can't work on it till this Saturday afternoon, which will probably be pretty busy, anyways.

I'm pretty set on either the GTR or MP4-12C, I'll have to do some testing and see how that goes.

Count me in for Season 2. I'll probably stick with the Corvette, but I may go for the 458. Only time will tell.

Some of the best cars in the game. This is going to be super hard to decide!

Count me back in for this season as long as I can make the times dependant on the new poll.

Gonna be hard to choose a car for this season. I'm actually gonna miss the RUF 'cause it was a fun car but I think I'm gonna switch to something with a little more oomph.

I tried a Jaguar XKR out already. I had it at 535HP and 1350kg. Was running on Tokyo. Was running times competitive with my RUF but it has a lot of understeer. I monkeyed around with the tuning a little but didn't have any luck getting rid of it.

I'm also gonna try out the Aston DB9, Dodge Viper, Ford GT, Lexus LF-A and maybe the Mercedes SLS. But I think a lot of people might want to drive the SLS.

The Lotus is gonna be a wolf in sheeps clothing, I just don't like the looks of it.

Have a question. Regarding the Viper, can we use the ACR version or is it just the regular Viper?

Specs I have been playing with thusfar:

All cars to have full aero installed as available. All tuning parts installed; LSD, suspension, etc. Changes to season 1 specs in RED.

RUF RGT
480HP/1,270KG - Mediums​

These are off the top of my head, will confirm #'s and post EDIT change.
Hi Tier.

I am registering my attendance :)

RUF RGT '00
480 BHP
1170 KG
*Championship White

PS Can you confirm the RUF RGT gained weight from Season 1 to 480 BHP 1270 KG?

If the time and people haven't changed I am in.
Will be switching sides to team Lexus for a run though.
PSN; CRAB_SG
Car; Lexus LFA
color; Rosso Red

Its R35 Spec V, I think. Nissan GTR's are all different in their own way, and there would have to be seperate homologations.

Speaking of Nissan GTRs, I would go with one this season, if the time changed.

Jaguar XKR
549HP - 1,360kg - Mediums
GP/F: 2:03.5
R246: 1:43.371

Lotus Evora
471HP - 1,200kg - Mediums
Nurb GP/F: 2:01.330
R246: 1:43.5

Mercedes SLS
500HP - 1,300kg - Mediums
Nurb GP/F: 2:01.145

Lexus LFA
525HP - 1,300kg
Nurb GP/F: 2:00.7
R246: 1:42.5

These are my times so fast I'm still trying to fine tune these cars. I hope by this Saturday I will get some of the older cars redone.

Also Tan I have been considering thus could we run Racing Hards instead only the slower cars like the Jag will run the mediums. If all the cars are on Hard we will have much easier approach on evening out the field. I will post times of all the cars with the two tire choices later.

Count me in for Season 2. I'll probably stick with the Corvette, but I may go for the 458. Only time will tell.

Good to have you back Niop, missed having you on the last race, could have given MC and Rice a good fight.

Count me back in for this season as long as I can make the times dependant on the new poll.

Gonna be hard to choose a car for this season. I'm actually gonna miss the RUF 'cause it was a fun car but I think I'm gonna switch to something with a little more oomph.

I tried a Jaguar XKR out already. I had it at 535HP and 1350kg. Was running on Tokyo. Was running times competitive with my RUF but it has a lot of understeer. I monkeyed around with the tuning a little but didn't have any luck getting rid of it.

I'm also gonna try out the Aston DB9, Dodge Viper, Ford GT, Lexus LF-A and maybe the Mercedes SLS. But I think a lot of people might want to drive the SLS.

The Lotus is gonna be a wolf in sheeps clothing, I just don't like the looks of it.

Have a question. Regarding the Viper, can we use the ACR version or is it just the regular Viper?

Regular Viper.

Hi Tier.

I am registering my attendance :)

RUF RGT '00
480 BHP
1170 KG
*Championship White

PS Can you confirm the RUF RGT gained weight from Season 1 to 480 BHP 1270 KG?

Got you down RS. No, I fat fingered the "2", specs remain the same 480HP/1,170KG. Corrected in post.

Jaguar XKR
549HP - 1,360kg - Mediums
GP/F: 2:03.5
R246: 1:43.371

Lotus Evora
471HP - 1,200kg - Mediums
Nurb GP/F: 2:01.330
R246: 1:43.5

Mercedes SLS
500HP - 1,300kg - Mediums
Nurb GP/F: 2:01.145

Lexus LFA
525HP - 1,300kg
Nurb GP/F: 2:00.7
R246: 1:42.5

These are my times so fast I'm still trying to fine tune these cars. I hope by this Saturday I will get some of the older cars redone.

Also Tan I have been considering thus could we run Racing Hards instead only the slower cars like the Jag will run the mediums. If all the cars are on Hard we will have much easier approach on evening out the field. I will post times of all the cars with the two tire choices later.

Thanks for your help on testing MC, I'll try out a couple of these tonight at Suzuka. Look me up if anyone is around.

EDIT: Whoa, spamming the thread hard, how do you do a multiple quote?

RUF RGT
480HP/1,170KG - Mediums​

Cool, thanks for the confirmation.

I noticed that the RGT was competitive against the Scuderia and GT40 esp Race 2 la Sarthe. As the RGT is '00 and no Aero available is there any chance we could allow Racing Medium/Soft? :)

Will do some testing on Toyko R246 & Nurburgring GP/F and post up with both setups 👍

Hello, i made it official after 3 days of thinking i will join the season 2 champ as i cleared some space in my schedule! i'll go for an other challenge the Ford GT was a masterpiece by the way.

GTPID: Ghova
PSNID: GTP_Johny
Vehicle: Dodge Viper Regular.

Regards,
Timo.

Back