• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Evora needs to be slowed down one way or another. It's beating every car in every sector... that needs to change. :)

You seriously need to balance that evora, maybe 1250 KG? and the MP4 should get a 10HP increase and weight decrease of 10KG?

The Evora will get some major changes, but will try to keep it on mediums. The McLaren was only +3/10s from the average, that could be made up in tuning easily.

What's really interesting is the contrast between Tokyo times and Nurb times, some cars are more suited for certain tracks.

Any decisions we do make will be by looking at the data as whole across multiple tracks to get the best balance of performance.

How many laps you ran tier for that data?

2 laps to warm up to the car, 5 laps in race to get the sector data.

EDIT: Do you see a pattern with the 7 worst lap times? Yeah, my driving style is sometimes not conducive to a FR layout.

Last edited:
I thought your were testing at Suzuka tho. I will test somewhere else if you want Tokyo. We already have data there we need to move onto another track you want Nurb GP/F or Suzuka?

I thought your were testing at Suzuka tho. I will test somewhere else if you want Tokyo. We already have data there we need to move onto another track you want Nurb GP/F or Suzuka?

Did Tokyo and most of the field at Nurb last week. Will finish the last few for Nurb and continue on with Suzuka.

You should start the poll about when we're going to race now probably... people are dying to know, and I need to know soon, too, because I'm going to be on vacation in California from the 17th (July) to the 4th (August) with no PS3 access. :( Oh well... I needed a break ;) ...

Anyhow, I can race in the early afternoon on Saturdays, mid-evening on Sundays, afternoon on Mondays, anytime on Tuesdays, early afternoon on Wednesdays, anytime on Thursdays, and only mid-evening on Fridays.

Times for Nurb GP/F for reference.

Nurb.jpg

somebodysb2
MP4 seriously needs a upgrade...

Not really it's all about the driving style Tier not trying to down play your driving skill everyone has different driving style which is why I'm going to test all the cars as well. Extra data will help a lot.

Not really it's all about the driving style Tier not trying to down play your driving skill everyone has different driving style which is why I'm going to test all the cars as well. Extra data will help a lot.

No, you're right MC. I like to start getting on the throttle mid corner which with a DS3 is not all that precise. Doing that with the McLaren makes it want to swap ends. With a proper tune for my driving style I could get at least a couple tenths if not more. Car has great turning ability, just need to control that rear.

The McLaren had a rough time through sector 2 with the downslope corners, just couldn't control the rear end for good exits.

Poll is up. All times listed are in Pacific Standard Time (PST).

Did you do left foot or right foot braking with the DS3?

I vote for anything after 3:00pm pst. Which what out our last season ran right? I don't want to lose Phil due to time, has my teammate this season.

GN+
GN+
PSN ID: hirokitanabe84
Car: Audi R8

Got you down Hiro.

For anyone wanting to do some racing today, we'll be running a short endurance race at the Nurb 24Hr. 15 laps, full day cycle. Race will start at 3:30PST, room to open an hour before hand. I'd post a llink but had to throw my computer down the driveway and now using the PS3 browser.
:ouch:

Got you down Hiro.

For anyone wanting to do some racing today, we'll be running a short endurance race at the Nurb 24Hr. 15 laps, full day cycle. Race will start at 3:30PST, room to open an hour before hand. I'd post a llink but had to throw my computer down the driveway and now using the PS3 browser.
:ouch:

Sorry, I'm new to this PS3 online nonsense ;_; How will I find the room? What will the password be? I'd love to come! Thanks!

Back