• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 5:00PM-7:00PM PST timeslot seems to be the favorite. Anyone have to drop if we made this the official time? I know this should be a little better for our Aussie friends, and Phil could sleep in a bit more on Sunday. :)

Makes for a pretty late night for the European guys though.

I'm happy with it.

Tier I'm honestly behind on my testing I have test only half the field at Tokyo. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow and Tuesday. That's my goal as I'm off of work.

okay you can count me in, although i may drop out later due to time allocation since i have major exams to sit in the coming year :indiff:

GTP Name: HairyandScary
PSN Name: Hairy_and_Scary
Car: Ferrari F430 Scuderia

okay you can count me in, although i may drop out later due to time allocation since i have major exams to sit in the coming year :indiff:

GTP Name: HairyandScary
PSN Name: Hairy_and_Scary
Car: Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Will put you down Scary. Sorry I haven't updated the sign in sheet yet, but Ferrari is full, please pick another make.

Tier I'm honestly behind on my testing I have test only half the field at Tokyo. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow and Tuesday. That's my goal as I'm off of work.

No problem MC. I've taken all the cars through Tokyo, GP/F and Suzuka, have a pretty good idea were we sit and what changes to make. Just have to make some final calls, re-test to be sure and we'll be ready to go.

Will put you down Scary. Sorry I haven't updated the sign in sheet yet, but Ferrari is full, please pick another make.

well thats depressing haha had a fine tuned ferrari ready to go!

i'll need to think about it, but for now do you think you could put me down for mclaren mp4-12c?

well thats depressing haha had a fine tuned ferrari ready to go!

i'll need to think about it, but for now do you think you could put me down for mclaren mp4-12c?
You should check the OP.
The McLaren MP4-12C is/are already taken ;)

IIRC there are two drivers/car per Team 👍

Nit sure we are finishing up the new cars specs right now. Once that is done we will then have our race schedule.

Ok, I'm reluctnant about this but, put me down for the Ford GT. We should be able to change our rides after the the official times for the events get posted as certian people will inevitably drop out if the times aren't good for them. Remember last season, we had plenty of alternates and still had at best 12 show for an event. Sorry, with the holiday weekend don't know how you guys find the time to do all this testing and pick cars. Guess I'm just too busy. How bout it disinfected, I see you haven't picked a ride yet, want to be teammates.

Hey Tier, how you gonna do the penaltie system this season (Wieght or Time like last season). I'm a fan of the Weight system. I think it just keeps the racing closer and less calculations for you to have to go through.

NewPicture-1.jpg

Available Cars:
Aston Martin DB9
Audi R8
BMW M3
Corvette Z06
Dodge Viper
Ford GT
Jaguar XKR
Lotus Evora
Nissan GT-R
RUF RGT
GYAHHHH!:scared: THis series looks interesting to me, but it looks like I'll be on the Waiting list.:( May as well express my interest in taking part in it then. :)
Name: CAMikaze
PSN Handle: GTP_CAMikaze
1st Car Choice: Nissan GT-R
2nd Car Choice: Aston Martin DB9​
I went with the Car Choice list because I noticed some entrants haven't made their car choices yet. As for add-ons to the car, anthing as to what parts are allowed?

Ok, I'm reluctnant about this but, put me down for the Ford GT. We should be able to change our rides after the the official times for the events get posted as certian people will inevitably drop out if the times aren't good for them. Remember last season, we had plenty of alternates and still had at best 12 show for an event. Sorry, with the holiday weekend don't know how you guys find the time to do all this testing and pick cars. Guess I'm just too busy. How bout it disinfected, I see you haven't picked a ride yet, want to be teammates.

Hey Tier, how you gonna do the penaltie system this season (Wieght or Time like last season). I'm a fan of the Weight system. I think it just keeps the racing closer and less calculations for you to have to go through.

Will put down for the Ford GT Boss, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'm torrn on the success ballast or time compensation. The time is easy to do, I just do the calculations post race. Doing a weight ballast would be harder to control and keep track of, we'd have to go through and ensure the top finishers have indeed added/subtracted the weight. Also, what is the standard, does the weight come off after a finish off the podium, or does it come off in increments? Devils in the details.

GYAHHHH!:scared: THis series looks interesting to me, but it looks like I'll be on the Waiting list.:( May as well express my interest in taking part in it then. :)
2nd Car Choice: Aston Martin DB9​
I went with the Car Choice list because I noticed some entrants haven't made their car choices yet. As for add-ons to the car, anthing as to what parts are allowed?

Got you down Cam, will PM you if a spot opens up.

As Boss pointed out, we had full sign ups but low attendance rate overall last season. To curb that this year I will PM the first 16 racers on each Wednesday before the race to confirm participation, if I don't get a response by Friday the spot will open up to the next entrant. If there is still no communication by Wednesday of the following week the entrant will be dropped by default.

For the cars, all performance parts are permitted except for the chassis rigidity. Tuning of parts; suspension, LSD and individual gearing is also permitted. The cars must only conform to the HP/Weight/Tire and max speed of 205 regulations.

Hope to see you out on the track with us.

hello Tier, i can't participate anymore because of my schedule if it was around 1:00 PST i could of easily participate but ok, thanks for some of the Season 1 races, all Enjoy youre season 2 road to the championship!

Regards,
Johny.

Hey i got those Suzuka time trial thingers

SLS AMG @83.6%
500hp,504ft-lb, 1350kg
best lap time-2:04.284
best sector lap-54.680,45.033,24.488 - 2:04.201

Corvette Z06(beast)@93.7%
500hp,488ft-lb, 1300kg
best lap time-2:01.790
best sector lap- 53.263,44.300,23.850 - 2:01.413

Well that seems unfair, but my vette has a better set up, im going to add a few changes to the SLS and run it again

hello Tier, i can't participate anymore because of my schedule if it was around 1:00 PST i could of easily participate but ok, thanks for some of the Season 1 races, all Enjoy youre season 2 road to the championship!

Regards,
Johny.

Sorry to hear that Johny, hope to see you around next season possibly. If you're up late some Saturday, stop in and see us.

Thanks.

Hey i got those Suzuka time trial thingers

SLS AMG @83.6%
500hp,504ft-lb, 1350kg
best lap time-2:04.284
best sector lap-54.680,45.033,24.488 - 2:04.201

Corvette Z06(beast)@93.7%
500hp,488ft-lb, 1300kg
best lap time-2:01.790
best sector lap- 53.263,44.300,23.850 - 2:01.413

Well that seems unfair, but my vette has a better set up, im going to add a few changes to the SLS and run it again

I'll record your sector times and see were the big differences are as well.

CAMikaze
2nd Car Choice: Aston Martin DB9

When he mean all tuning part that does not mean add every single engine Upgrade. The engine is to be left alone if it's at the HP requirement some cars will meet the requirements after the engine is broken in so do add the engine stages at all! If you do you will need to buy another car to fit the regulations.

Yeah what adead said. To clarrify.

GT Auto aero (if available)
LSD
Full Race suspension
Fully adjustable tranny (set top speed to 205 and you can't change top gear,
just gears 1-5 (or 1-6, don't know if the Lexus or
Audi are 7-speeds) but you can change all but the
top gear. If you change the axle ratio you must
change the top gear to bring it back to 205mph top
speed.)

Side note on gearing: I also experimented last year with setting the top
speed a click up or down and then retuning the top
gear or axle ratio to get back to 205 top speed. this
gives you different ratios (higher or lower depending on
which way you go). This was a must with the low
torque of the RUF as getting the gearing in the sweet
spot for every track helped get it out of corners
better. Higher torque cars don't need as much help in
the gearing department.

For Expl: Say you set the top speed to 205mph but you can't
get 2nd or 3rd gear as high (low numerically) as you
want. Try setting to 211mph top speed. Now you
get the 2nd and 3rd gears a little more to your liking
but reset 6th or 7th gear so your top speed is 205mph.
or you could go lower (higher numerically) on your axle
ratio to get back to the 205mph top speed. Keep in
mind that this changes all overall ratio's however. So
basically you can do anything you want with the
gearing as long as your axle ratio/top gear = 205 mph.

As far as engine and weight mods its just what you need to get to the targets and then use limiter and ballast.

Of coarse we don't have the official weights and powers yet. I talked to Tier about this today. Don't know why everyone jumped the gun to pick rides (buy rides) when homologations aren't even finished yet. It might be the case that someones already over modified something and will have to buy another car. But maybe I'm just a slacker.

For expl: I bought a Ford GT and to get he weight to the OP needed to buy the 1st stage weight reduction and add 66kg ballast. Got online with Tier today and he asked me to add another 50 kg
'cause the GT was still to fast at 1400kg. If I'd of known that I would've just bought a carbon hood and added 6kg ballast.

Last edited:
Of coarse we don't have the official weights and powers yet. I talked to Tier about this today. Don't know why everyone jumped the gun to pick rides (buy rides) when homologations aren't even finished yet. It might be the case that someones already over modified something and will have to buy another car. But maybe I'm just a slacker.

For expl: I bought a Ford GT and to get he weight to the OP needed to buy the 1st stage weight reduction and add 66kg ballast. Got online with Tier today and he asked me to add another 50 kg
'cause the GT was still to fast at 1400kg. If I'd of known that I would've just bought a carbon hood and added 6kg ballast.

lol was about to say this! i've purchased 4 cars as of yet and all of them have been taken/claimed to be overtuned!

Since i've conformed to regulations in the past, and with the updated notice on what we can/can't install in the cars.... don't be surprised if you see a whole pile of turbocharged/supercharged cars on track!

Back