• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since it has been pointed out that Mclaren and Ferrari are both taken, i'm going to make a swap to the Aston Martin DB9. Can you confirm that this is ok? 👍

Funny thing is Tier told me guy's from the first season get first pick but I told him I'm not gonna kick somebody out of a ride they already picked. Really should have been told to hold off till homologation was done. I just didn't want to go out and buy every car, set them to a spec that doesn't exist and then have to go buy another 'cause it was overtuned. Tier was very specific with the specs last season and the cars were very even in my opinion with the exception of a couple of slower cars and the F430 had a bit to much spunk. But they were still pretty close. No doubt this season will end up the same. I just think it's a shame everones picked cars before specs were finalized for all.

Further reading, normal Viper i assume SRT10, I'm going to need the specs on that one, and the Evora I could only tune to 471hp

edit more specs needed
so I need Jaguar as well, may use this one to be different, but I like the idea of having the racing stripes on the Viper lol

I will run some tests on Suzuka after i get home from work seeing is I will most likely get the specs

Last edited:
I'm pretty keen on the MP4-12C but I was only a minor part of season 1......I've put my name down for the GTR but I'll let the powers that be decide.

BOSS Mustang
Funny thing is Tier told me guy's from the first season get first pick but I told him I'm not gonna kick somebody out of a ride they already picked. Really should have been told to hold off till homologation was done. I just didn't want to go out and buy every car, set them to a spec that doesn't exist and then have to go buy another 'cause it was overtuned. Tier was very specific with the specs last season and the cars were very even in my opinion with the exception of a couple of slower cars and the F430 had a bit to much spunk. But they were still pretty close. No doubt this season will end up the same. I just think it's a shame everones picked cars before specs were finalized for all.

I drove that 430 till it's wheel fell off! Poor thing is resting now with a little over 1300 miles. Lol but joking aside the Ford GT hands down was the fastest car last season.

I drove that 430 till it's wheel fell off! Poor thing is resting now with a little over 1300 miles. Lol but joking aside the Ford GT hands down was the fastest car last season.

Corvette's around there as well,been using er for the seasonals.:P

I didn't say it wasn't fast. I was just talking about homologation not being done. Wasn't complaining about the extra weight, I know it's fast, but it handles like crap and the extra weight makes it worse. seems the more weight the more it understeers when accelerating. But I haven't had much time to tune the suspension, LSD, etc. and who know's how much more the spec's will change. That was my point. I think you guy's took it the wrong way. The reason I said I'd drive it reluctantly was I knew it was going to be a challenge to tune the suspension to my liking. I just hope it doesn't get dumbed down too much, is all I'm saying. Weight effects everything. If it's still too fast, then it's still too fast, that's not my call. What I do know is when they were on track last season which wasn't often, they were finishing mid pack with me and my RUF, for the most part. I realize that was on hard tires and the ride hieght fixed high per Tiers tech sheets. I also realize I think that most of you guy's times are coming with default settings and
I don't think every car responds the same to tuning. You might get 3 sec a lap from tuning the suspension on one car but only 1 sec from another. And that's all dependant on driving style. But the proof wasn't in the pudding last season as to it being heads and tails faster than the rest of the cars last season. Either that or the people that did enter the races with them were 3 seconds off everyone else as drivers. Kudo's to GTP-Johny you had the only win in a Ford GT last season but don't be to proud of it 'cause you had the superior car bar far. I'm not saying your not a good driver adeadsniper, in fact your a great driver, but there's a reason that the specs for the F430 were dumbed down this season as well. It was the only car that was consistenly faster than every other car last season. not all the time but most of the time, surely some of that was due to you driving the wheels off it, as you put it. I agree with that but that wasn't all of it. The Ford GT's weren't around enough to make much of a judgement. All we have to go on as far as racing with other cars was the couple of races they were entered in and they weren't stomping the competition in those races.

Last edited:
The Ferrari and Ford were terrifying last season.
I reckon it's a V10 though better check with Tier.What car will you be using?

I actually got the MP4-12C on par with the F430 at Rome last season, 490hp/1250kg iirc on Racing Mediums.

The Ferrari and Ford were terrifying last season.
I reckon it's a V10 though better check with Tier.What car will you be using?

I was just curious.

Oh and Tier I will might not be driving the MP4-12c anymore, my best time is 2 seconds off your pace with no aids, manual and no line, are you using any aids?

Considering:
Ford GT
Evora

Last edited:
Sweet, shotgun the MP4-12C! The GTR is fun and all but it just feels heavier than it is...

even though i'm not driving this car any more, i'm not getting matching times with the mp4-12c.

i couldn't break into 1:33 on indianapolis road course
i couldn't push 1:43 on Tokyo R2456
and i was only touching on 2:05 at suzuka

how are you guys going any faster? :ouch:

Im not even moving,I haven't even got my car to spec yet LOL!
General consensus is the Mac isn't an easy car though.Tried a stock one and had to be super delicate yet react quick with it.

McLaren is a special car very twitch yet very fast on the edge. If you not careful your done. Idk I see a lot a promise in the car just be patient and the car will take care of you. On the other hand the LFA is so much fun to drift it just asks to go drifting every corner lol even on racing slicks. It's going to one heck of a season.

I was just curious.

Oh and Tier I will might not be driving the MP4-12c anymore, my best time is 2 seconds off your pace with no aids, manual and no line, are you using any aids?

Considering:
Ford GT
Evora

When testing I use the driving line, no other aids.

Would someone be able to link me, or tell me where I can find the homologation figures for the NEW cars this season? (ex. Evora, SLS, and such).

Thanks
c

Would someone be able to link me, or tell me where I can find the homologation figures for the NEW cars this season? (ex. Evora, SLS, and such).

Thanks
c

Still in the works Shotgun, but here is a quick rundown.

Dodge Viper - 525hp/1,300kg - mediums
Ferrari 458 - 500hp/1,375kg - mediums
Jaguar XKR - 530hp/1,360kg - mediums
Lexus LFA - 515hp/1,300kg - mediums
Lotus Evora - 475hp/1,300kg - mediums
McLaren MP4 - 500hp/1,300kg - mediums
Mercedes SLS - 500hp/1,350kg - mediums
Nissan GTR - 500hp/1,400kg - mediums

Official specs for the season may be different from those listed above.

Since it has been pointed out that Mclaren and Ferrari are both taken, i'm going to make a swap to the Aston Martin DB9. Can you confirm that this is ok? 👍

Got you down with the Aston Scary. Sorry for the late reply, going through the thread to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Hey is the R8 V8 version or V10 version?

V10 version for the Audi.

EDIT: Updated sign in sheet in the OP. Can anyone else sign in to the PSN tonight, having trouble myself.

EDIT II: Working now, will be testing this evening if anyone would like to join.

Last edited:
Tier I want to finish up my results se we can get different views of the cars but I have been extremely busy lately. Also my biggest concern is the Lotus, Viper and LFA. Viper is fine with it's weight but 525HP it has the same torque like the ZO6. So the Viper will dominate on sarthe for example. The lotus is getting a severe handicap it may seem fast in the corners but I believe it's just that is so stable your more comfortable pushing harder with it=better laps. I just don't see the Lotus be competing at 1,300kg that's all I'm saying. Um the LFA is great car where it was at 525hp I'm just confused on the 10hp drop. I want to find out where its advantage comes from that's all. I'm not trying to be tier whore(fight game term) btw I just like to see all cars on a even field.

Tier I want to finish up my results se we can get different views of the cars but I have been extremely busy lately. Also my biggest concern is the Lotus, Viper and LFA. Viper is fine with it's weight but 525HP it has the same torque like the ZO6. So the Viper will dominate on sarthe for example. The lotus is getting a severe handicap it may seem fast in the corners but I believe it's just that is so stable your more comfortable pushing harder with it=better laps. I just don't see the Lotus be competing at 1,300kg that's all I'm saying. Um the LFA is great car where it was at 525hp I'm just confused on the 10hp drop. I want to find out where its advantage comes from that's all. I'm not trying to be tier whore(fight game term) btw I just like to see all cars on a even field.

That's the ultimate goal. But all the cars will not be 100% even on every track, some will hold an advantage depending on the layout. We're trying to get the cars as close as possible on the broadest range of tracks as possible. Each car has it's own strengths and weaknesses, that's part of the beauty.

Once you have some data, we can compare your results to mine. I also have some small samples from Rice and Niop.

An official homologation session; maybe a good idea for this Saturday.........

even though i'm not driving this car any more, i'm not getting matching times with the mp4-12c.

i couldn't break into 1:33 on indianapolis road course
i couldn't push 1:43 on Tokyo R2456
and i was only touching on 2:05 at suzuka

how are you guys going any faster? :ouch:

Don't forget that I think he does a couple warm up laps then 5 or so hot laps and takes the best sector times from those laps and puts them together. So it is in essance as close to a perfect lap time as possible.

Back