• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a qualifying session at 6, I maight be able to make the green flag! Is it ok if I use a GT1 or GT2 car? I will try to make it either way!

Im not really gonna race todya considering it isn't a "series points race" I might race for a bit but I will still come to the lobby

Saturdays - Between 9:00AM - 11:00AM PST - Sun 2:00am
Saturdays - Between 11:00AM - 1:00PM PST - Sun 3:00am
Saturdays - Between 1:00PM - 3:00PM PST - Sun 4:00am
Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST - Sun 5:00am
Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST - Sun 6:00am
Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST - Sun 7:00am

Time in Bold are my time zone - Melbourrne EST Australia..
I am but one (other than phil bell - CRAB_SG (Singapore) and somebodysb2 - I3etram - (HK) so i'm voting...

Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST - Sun 6:00am or later 👍

So how did the race go? My car completely got messed up after hitting the wall, so I DNF'd, sorry to whoever I hit in the hairpin, I went in the turn a little too hot. Also, what is the track the first race is going to be on?

I assume Tokyo because this is the Asian Tour but idk. you ran into Nethereal He hasn't signed up here but I was trying to get him to join the series. He's a fast and clean driver but he's forgiving, he's not mad at you. If anything he forgot lol

I assume Tokyo because this is the Asian Tour but idk. you ran into Nethereal He hasn't signed up here but I was trying to get him to join the series. He's a fast and clean driver but he's forgiving, he's not mad at you. If anything he forgot lol

Thats good haha. But yeah man, that Nurburgring is my nemisis, It's one of the few tracks I am yet to win at (out of all the real tracks, not the Fantasy ones)

16 places overall,according to the front page should be 3 spots left,but not sure if it's been updated.

Safety car is just for fun. We like more racers the better!

Also Phil you never replied my PM about the LFA mine is red with black rims but which red are you using? I have the none pearl paint from the LFA stock colors. Also I have a matching racing Suit I'm going to send you today.

Also I'm not a true fan of stock colors I was wonder if we can use a more vibrant red color that stands out more like the TVR red or Gran Turismo red chip.

Also I'm inviting a good friend of mine from GTvault.com he's a amazing tuner. If we can have three cars per team I would like to reserve the last LFA for MC_Polo.

Last edited:
Also Phil you never replied my PM about the LFA mine is red with black rims but which red are you using? I have the none pearl paint from the LFA stock colors. Also I have a matching racing Suit I'm going to send you today.

Also I'm not a true fan of stock colors I was wonder if we can use a more vibrant red color that stands out more like the TVR red or Gran Turismo red chip.

Also I'm inviting a good friend of mine from GTvault.com he's a amazing tuner. If we can have three cars per team I would like to reserve the last LFA for MC_Polo.
I thought I did,the PM section says I sent it...Unusual...The red I have is a Lexus color though not from an LFA,a kind of metallic-ish red.Cool!:)

However do tell me what you want to use so we can run similar colors,Im ok with anything,maybe Rosso Corsa perhaps.

Good to have a full team.Now if I can buy myself a new GT5 disc...

Also what parts can we equip on the LFA besides the weight reduction,tires,suspension and gearbox?

i was going to ask the same thing, since i wasn't sure if rigidity improvement was allowed? it's a pretty sturdy upgrade for any car....

HairyandScary
i was going to ask the same thing, since i wasn't sure if rigidity improvement was allowed? it's a pretty sturdy upgrade for any car....

No rigidity improvement on ANY cars.

Also the LFA you can't install any Engine mods the Engine is powerful enough only use the limiter to bring it to 525hp.

Everything else can be installed.

No rigidity improvement on ANY cars.

Also the LFA you can't install any Engine mods the Engine is powerful enough only use the limiter to bring it to 525hp.

Everything else can be installed.

I thought we were tuning the engines to FIA standards, and THEN letting the limiter take care of the excess 350bhp (give or take)?

No the 350 extraHP will cause you to use about 30% limiter which will create a very long flat power curve which unfair to the cars that have the sharp peck power curves.

Well we have over 15 premium models to use instead of the standard racing models I think it's a fair trade. You like you MP4 so far Mitch?

Sorry, I'm new to this PS3 online nonsense ;_; How will I find the room? What will the password be? I'd love to come! Thanks!

Sent you a friend request on PSN, to find us just go to Community, My Lounge, will bring you right to the room.

Finishing off the first round of testing at Suzuka if anyone is about; make some money and XP for all these laps, lol.

Safety car is just for fun. We like more racers the better!

I think we should cap it at 2 cars per make to keep some variety in the field for this season. It was sad not seeing any Aston's making a run with us last season.

The 5:00PM-7:00PM PST timeslot seems to be the favorite. Anyone have to drop if we made this the official time? I know this should be a little better for our Aussie friends, and Phil could sleep in a bit more on Sunday. :)

Makes for a pretty late night for the European guys though.

Back