• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was, until it ran 2+ seconds faster than the rest of the field at Tokyo and Nurb GP/F. It will end up somewhere in the 1,300kg range for the series.

What! 👎 the car is already down on power and now this :grumpy:

can I have a list of the weights/powers for all the cars?

Still in the works Shotgun, but here is a quick rundown.

Dodge Viper - 525hp/1,300kg - mediums
Ferrari 458 - 500hp/1,375kg - mediums
Jaguar XKR - 530hp/1,360kg - mediums
Lexus LFA - 515hp/1,300kg - mediums
Lotus Evora - 475hp/1,300kg - mediums
McLaren MP4 - 500hp/1,300kg - mediums
Mercedes SLS - 500hp/1,350kg - mediums
Nissan GTR - 500hp/1,400kg - mediums

Official specs for the season may be different from those listed above.

What! the car is already down on power and now this

can I have a list of the weights/powers for all the cars?

Lol, just because a car has less power does not mean it's slower around a racetrack.

GTP-FIAGT3 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Homologation Session
Saturday, July 9th @ 5:00PM

All members of the GTP-FIAGT3 series are invited to an official homolagation session. Members can run their current car and are encouraged to try any number of the other cars in the series. The goal of this session is to record each driver's best lap and sector times for a number of cars over an array of different tracks. The data gathered from this session will help to establish the official homologation specs for each car.

Procedure
We will run 5 lap heats in "race" mode at a number of different tracks. When the race begins, each driver will allow for a 10 second lead from the driver ahead, (we're racing the clock here guys, not each other). If drivers begin to hit traffic, please yield to the faster car.

Each race replay will be saved and reviewed. I will record each drivers lap and sector times and use this data for the official homologation specs for each car.

No confirmation is necessary, but if you are free this Saturday and would like to do some laps, please join us.

All performance parts are permitted Phil; clutch, flywheel, shaft, LSD.

I might not need it,the LFA shifts SO clean! As good as my fully specced Blitz Skyline...I havent played GT5 in what's felt like months and didn't miss a shift at all.Might grab the flywheel though:D

Oh and even with at 1360kg's it feels really positive,good start.What times you guy's getting?:)

Last edited:
GTP-FIAGT3 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Homologation Session
Saturday, July 9th @ 5:00PM

All members of the GTP-FIAGT3 series are invited to an official homolagation session. Members can run their current car and are encouraged to try any number of the other cars in the series. The goal of this session is to record each driver's best lap and sector times for a number of cars over an array of different tracks. The data gathered from this session will help to establish the official homologation specs for each car.

Procedure
We will run 5 lap heats in "race" mode at a number of different tracks. When the race begins, each driver will allow for a 10 second lead from the driver ahead, (we're racing the clock here guys, not each other). If drivers begin to hit traffic, please yield to the faster car.

Each race replay will be saved and reviewed. I will record each drivers lap and sector times and use this data for the official homologation specs for each car.

No confirmation is necessary, but if you are free this Saturday and would like to do some laps, please join us.
Will this be in your lounge?

You see this why I said what I said about picking cars and the homologation not being done. People are already popping questions like I thought this and you said that. So, you bought a car, modified it and now it's too light or has too much power. Told you so.

Is it too late to join and is the Vette ok to use? If so where do I find the car build?

Will put down on the list Buckeye. Corvette is a fine choice. Official spec sheets should be up in about a week, until then, the Corvette is sitting at 500hp/1,300kg on racing mediums.

You see this why I said what I said about picking cars and the homologation not being done. People are already popping questions like I thought this and you said that. So, you bought a car, modified it and now it's too light or has too much power. Told you so.

Just wait until this weekend Boss! Nobody will mind if I homologate the X2010right? I'll put it at 300hp/1,350kg, should be fine! :sly:

Lol I would have to agree with boss also I wish we were testing the Season 2 cars during our first season so it we could have a smooth transition. Anyway let us learn from these mistakes and get the testing done so we can move forward. Can't wait to see how the field turns out with the X2010 Also I am going to be away this week due to work so I might not show up this Saturday to test. If I I have time I'll drop by.

Will put down on the list Buckeye. Corvette is a fine choice. Official spec sheets should be up in about a week, until then, the Corvette is sitting at 500hp/1,300kg on racing mediums.
Cool, thanks. I will try out the Evora also since I just bought one because I have so much money. LOL:) I'll see you on Sat.
Edit:
Also, I see that the top speed is to be set @ a top speed of 205. Does that mean it has to stay there no matter what the track length?

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. I will try out the Evora also since I just bought one because I have so much money. LOL:) I'll see you on Sat.
Edit:
Also, I see that the top speed is to be set @ a top speed of 205. Does that mean it has to stay there no matter what the track length?

I could have given you my existing Corvette,would have loved to see my old car back out there!

Yeah I think that top speed can't be touched but you can adjust the gears as much as you want.

MitchZ06
Ive left the gearbox in my MP4-12C stock, the top speed cant be limited so is this okay?

You need to have the Fully customized tranny to set it to 205. Also the 7 gear would give it advantage same could be said with the SLS and 458.

Its only gotten into 7th once for me going down the long straight on the nordshleife but i see your point and Ill fit the race box.

I could have given you my existing Corvette,would have loved to see my old car back out there!

Yeah I think that top speed can't be touched but you can adjust the gears as much as you want.
What year? The 04 or 06? I don't think it said. So I didn't buy one yet.

Last edited:
I'm already committed to a race series at that time (Sunday 10am - Noon, my time), but will jump in when i'm done - if you are still testing.

Hey Tier, I know I wasn't able to finish last season, and things are still being sorted out with me, but if you can, can you still put me on a reserve list of some kind? As soon as I get back from this, ahem, little problem I have, I'll definitely rejoin for season 2. Unfortunately, I do not know how long this process will take.

It's sad that my Stang couldn't finish and will not be able to participate in Season 2 (probably for good reason, too). I haven't decided on what car I'd like, but it will be either the R8, the Z06, the FGT, or the MP-4. But I'll wait for the specs to be posted as well. Again, I understand if you cannot add me to any list yet or at any time, but I am working very hard here to get back in the game.

I do wish I could've raced at Le Mans. That would have been great!

Thank you for your time,
Stormy

Lol I hope to see you with the FGT!
Can't wait to have you back your stang, err I mean tank was a beast!

Latest Posts

Back