• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rice, how are you running so fast? I can't break any car under 2:04.1xx at Suzuka.

I run with a camber angle between 1 and 2.5 for most cars, the SLS is @ 1.5, my gear ratios are extended as far as it would let me since its like a muscle car, and the LSD is on 5,15,25

Rice, how are you running so fast? I can't break any car under 2:04.1xx at Suzuka.

to be honest i don't know now, but when i raced the vette, Tanren followed with a GTR, and i was putting distance on almost every sector... maybe the Corvette has to much spunk lol..

i tried with the maclaren \mp4-12C, and got it to 2:03.8 but i can't stop that car from sliding out on all the corners for a full lap, usually just 1 or 2 though

I'm pretty sure he's actually Sebastian Vettel, or maybe the old Stig. Then again, he could be Ayrton Senna reincarnated. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to respectfully drop down and be a reserve driver. My spot is now open. ;)

I'm going to respectfully drop down and be a reserve driver. My spot is now open. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, we'll call you in if there's a spot and you are available.

it's my luck that all the cars i like are spoken for. :P

We still have a lot of great cars available and a couple solo racers that could use a teammate.

Aston Martin DB9 - 1 signed
Audi R8 - 1 signed
BMW M3
Corvette Z06 - 1 signed
Dodge Viper
Ford GT - 1 signed
Jaguar XKR
Lotus Evora
Nissan GT-R - 1 signed
RUF RGT - 1 signed

EDIT: Almost forgot the Jag!

Last edited:
i will go ahead and say put me down for that, then. should be a bit more fun than that M3.

I'm pretty sure he's actually Sebastian Vettel, or maybe the old Stig. Then again, he could be Ayrton Senna reincarnated. :)

I'm gonna have to agree, he's definitely one of the above, lol.

Edit: We're going to make him drive the Fiat 500, right? :D

Disconnected.:grumpy:
Had a nice battle with the Corvette guy just now.Whats weird is that he'd go much deeper under brakes but I'd still get by.To whoever that is,how is the balance of the car and how evenly are the tires wearing?
I remember I used to have the front tires wear too fast,especially with abs on.

Last edited:
I would love to tell you but GT5 jammed on the way in.Great another 10 minutes of trying to connect.Room should still be up.

Disconnected.:grumpy:
Had a nice battle with the Corvette guy just now.Whats weird is that he'd go much deeper under brakes but I'd still get by.To whoever that is,how is the balance of the car and how evenly are the tires wearing?
I remember I used to have the front tires wear too fast,especially with abs on.
Well, the game never saved anything I did to the car so I had to redo everything. So I just couldn't get back to where it was. I had both the Vette and the Lotus in the low 2's. I ran the Lotus today 2.3 around Nur GP F. Vette was in the 2:04.3

And tire ware was good.

My car was GREAT Mont! Broke past 1.7 on the nurb in early testing and just kept getting more comfortable with the car.Made a great debut for the LFA by taking pole the first race,hard fought with Niop in his Gallardo.Will put the replay online.

I am currently using the paddles now because it's 0.5 faster per lap around the nurb but I found it to be better without ABS.Oh and will your friend be joining GTP?The one whom you said was a killer tuner.

Last edited:
Phil, you have to put up the Suzuka replay too. haha, just kidding. But we did have some good battles, you are fast with that thing.

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight, had some great races and about 5 hours of replays to review. Going to be crunching a lot of data tomorrow, we'll see how it shakes out.

Phil, you have to put up the Suzuka replay too. haha, just kidding. But we did have some good battles, you are fast with that thing.

I forgot to put up both LOL! *facepalm* Not sure if I saved the suzuka one though.

Yeah unlike the Vette I can really flow with the car,good turn in.Gallardo seems to suit you too it's got killer brakes and traction.

Would be better battles if I can just keep my eyes on the road in front and not in the mirrors.:P

I doubt he is, he still hasn't signed up for the series. I'll talk to him again but until then what were the times you were running and the specs? And doesn't the LFA feel awesome for having no aero?!

My lounge is open for practice.:)
Yeah it really surprised me...Mont the specs are as follows;

Chassis: Lexus LFA (red car,white BBS rims)

HP: 515
Weight: 1300
ballast: 8

Parts;
Weight reduction 2
Window reduction

Racing transmission (paddle shifted)
Twin-plate Clutch
Semi-racing Flywheel

LSD;
Initial: 6
Accel: 40
Decel: 40

Racing Suspension;
Ride Height: F -14 R -9
Springs: F 13.1 R 13.3

Dampers;
Extension: F 6 R 7
Compress: F 6 R 6
Anti-Roll Bars: F 3 R 5
Camber: F 2.0 R 1.0
Toe: F 0.00 R 0.05

Brake balance: F3 R1
ABS off

Sample times;
Nurb GP-F: 1.41.860
Tokyo R246: 1.43.500

Driving observations;
Mostly even tire wear though rears are affected a little more.Car very responsive to steering,good precision.
Prefers slight residual brake on turn in,longer stops than Gallardo.Once in has good front end grip and is responsive to trail braking.
Decent traction with medium-quick breakaway point,high speed cornering reasonably balanced,needs more front downforce.
Gearbox prefers lift on low traction upshifts and longer blip on downshifts even with paddles.

Last edited:
Back