Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
phil bell
I use a G27,never touched any of the settings except putting it on simulation and ffb at 10.

I have the same exact settings but last night. I switched the FFB 1 just to see a different with my X2010. But it was still twitchy on the straight and felt the same as 10. Changing it from simulation in the other hand does effect it.

phil bell
It feels like the wheel is rattling on that thing...

I hear ya. We should practice this morning I'm helping my wife get ready for work then we could do some laps if you want.

phil bell
Wish I could man but this week will be absolutely hectic.:(

No worries I just got home. I'm going to test the other cars and tune the LFA I'll PM you the results when I'm done.

Some updates:

Moved the car specs to post #3, will make navigation a little easier.

Posted the schedule and results placeholders in post #2. I'll do the same each week as in the previous season; update the Driver Championship points and Manufacturer points along with our statistics page. Finally, each round will have it's own results the same as last year listing each driver's total time, best lap and points earned.

EDIT: Series is now in the GTP Online Race Calender. You can now set a reminder for the event.

EDIT 2: Lexus LFA and RUF RGT spec sheets are up, see post #3

Last edited:
Glad to see someone else here uses the same wheel as me. Did you do any DIY mods to it. I've done the bungy cord mod to the pedals and made my own aluminum paddle shifters. Both mods made a big difference. I was always struggling to find the buttons on the back of the spokes in certain cituations. The paddles work great, shifts are just a finger flick away no matter what now.

I haven't had too much trouble finding the shift buttons, but it could be better with real paddles. I'm curious though, what is the bungy cord mod?

Niop
I haven't had too much trouble finding the shift buttons, but it could be better with real paddles. I'm curious though, what is the bungy cord mod?

It's a cord that is attached to the pedals to give them more resistance.

Alright, what is everyone's lap record at GP/F? Anyone go under 2:00? PM me if you don't want to reveal too much before the season starts.

I was testing the Evora at Tokyo under the new spec 1300kg I had a best lap of 1:44.3 my best with the Aston with sifts was 1:42.7 I think the Evora got nerf'd a bit too much.

I was testing the Evora at Tokyo under the new spec 1300kg I had a best lap of 1:44.3 my best with the Aston with sifts was 1:42.7 I think the Evora got nerf'd a bit too much.

Last year at Nurb GP/F you had the lap record with a 2:00.847, think the LFA could get near that?

UPDATES

Final specs for the Ford GT, Lotus Evora and Nissan GT-R are up in post #3.

Would like to hold an exhibition race this Saturday @ 5:00PM PST. This race will NOT be for any championship points but will serve more as a final test to make sure all cars are on an even playing field before we start the actual season.

I will review any petitions for spec changes post race if needed.

We will follow our standard procedure for the race, I will PM the first 16 driver's tomorrow to confirm participation, if you are not available please let me know so we can get drivers from the waiting list in.

UPDATES

Would like to hold an exhibition race this Saturday @ 5:00PM PST. This race will NOT be for any championship points but will serve more as a final test to make sure all cars are on an even playing field before we start the actual season.

We will follow our standard procedure for the race, I will PM the first 16 driver's tomorrow to confirm participation, if you are not available please let me know so we can get drivers from the waiting list in.
Hi guys.

Unfortunately i have already committed to a series starting 10:00am Sunday mornings - my time... so i am going to have to pull out. Can put my name down as a Reserve for Season 2?

All the very best for Season 2 and i will be following with interest :)

UPDATES

I'm traveling this weekend so count me out for the exhibition race.

Hey Tier, ? When I first got the GT you had the weight at 1400KG so I bought the 1st stage weight reduction and no Carbon Hood or Window weight reduction, brought it down to 1384KG, if I remember right, and added the needed 16 KG ballast. Then when we were running some laps you asked to up it 1450KG. So I added the needed ballast. Now I can't remove the weight reduction. I have like 66 ballast now. Can I run like this, or do I need to purchase another car and get the Carbon hood and Window weight reduction?

Last edited:
I'm traveling this weekend so count me out for the exhibition race.

Thanks for heads up, hope to see the following weekend for Round 1

I *should* be able to make it tho don't put me down as a firm entry.

Let me know, you also have a friend request pending

Hey Tier, ? When I first got the GT you had the weight at 1400KG so I bought the 1st stage weight reduction and no Carbon Hood or Window weight reduction, brought it down to 1384KG, if I remember right, and added the needed 16 KG ballast. Then when we were running some laps you asked to up it 1450KG. So I added the needed ballast. Now I can't remove the weight reduction. I have like 66 ballast now. Can I run like this, or do I need to purchase another car and get the Carbon hood and Window weight reduction?

Got ya covered Boss!

I'm pretty sure I can make this Saturday. I'll try to stay out of everyones way with using the wheel and apologize ahead of time if I screw anybody up.

Anyone know the user below?

GTP: Excistor (spl?)
PSN: Gt5-fan

I've got him/her down on the sign up sheet on 07/04 @ 23:44, but it seems the post has vanished, or my retina has temporarily detached, one of the two.

Umm I have seen the name before online but he is bot on my friends list nor have I seen him on GTP. Search his name on the forum and look thru his posts. May e you'll spot it. Im not home yet so I can't use the search function on my phone.

I'm trying to search for his post by username but Excistor does come up with any results. What's his full user name?

Well, I have decided to run my orange Z06 again for season 2. So there is now a spot open for Team Lambo if anyone wants it. If anyone would like to join Team Corvette, that would be great. :D.

On another note: I probably won't be able to make this Saturday's race, as I will be moving over the weekend.

Well my Vette is fast I would like to run a full season with it, and I do not feel like spending 200k on a new lambo, but my choice is final for better or worse lol Uncle "Mercedes" Benz ftw(at least once)

I hope the Corvette specs are rectified from season 1...Maybe the new parts that can be installed (diff,etc) will help it.

Back