Kso I did a 10 lapper with my rotten pumpkin(SLS) on mazda
500hp
504ft-lbs torque
1350kgs

fastest lap time-1:25.947
fastest sector lap-21.839,20.810,17.728,25.130 for a 1:25.507

PS- should I test my vette and make the SLS the same or leave it like that :P
also I hope you guys are trying lol

this track is fairly tricky because i cannot get a good race line through the whole course, usually the turns are, the 1st right turn, and the turns before and after the corkscrew, only slid off once in that run at 'er, also sector times are less than .1 off when i am consistent

Dang Rice, that's another fast lap.

Just make sure your car meets the specs, the fact that you're fast will just make it more of a challenge for the guys up at the front of the pack.

Also to the newcomers, this is a series where it's open to any racing skill level the only this we ask is be a clean and fair racer. Also we ask to follow the GTP OLR Rules. If all that is followed then we are going to have another great series. Good luck to everyone tonight!
Thanks. :) I'll do what I can to race cleanly tonight. Dunno if we're allowed to use the mics to apologize right after we make a miscue or say SMIDSY.

CAMikaze
Thanks. :) I'll do what I can to race cleanly tonight. Dunno if we're allowed to use the mics to apologize right after we make a mistake or say SMIDSY.
l

Just focus on the car in front of you brake early and be patient.

Umm you can use mics but most of us don't use them. We usually just apologize after the race for any mistakes that happened. Also if you read the GTP OLR rules if you screw someone up by crashing into them you need to give them back their position.

PSN ID: NEPALII
Car: Lamborghini Gallardo
Color: Orange/Black

Cool, got you down with the Lambo Nepal. There's 2 ahead of you on the waiting list, but looks like we'd be teaming up when we can get you on the grid.

EDIT: Another good point to bring up before the race, set your track map to 1 or 2, this is very usefull to keep an eye out for others positions if you are in a pack.

Damn connection problems...Using a cable now.
Still waiting for it...
Darn still waiting...

Last edited:
Sorry for the cruddy racing guys, my car is bad, and continuing I want to ask Tanren if it would be okay to change from the 458 to the 430 Scuderia. I know the Scud isn't in the real series anymore, but I find it better to control for myself and also it runs laps closer to the others. I would really appreciate if I could change to this car. Also I dont spin and wreck as much in the 430 Scud :P

Well I hope for the best! Cheers! -Zane

now that i remember... FFFFFFFFUUUUUU i didnt save replay, i wanted a profile photo from the warmup lap, NIOP(1st) won that by like 12 seconds over me(2nd), then monty(who looked like he gave up last lap 3rd), voldemort(4th) and tanren(5th) i believe, not too sure though

now that i remember... FFFFFFFFUUUUUU i didnt save replay, i wanted a profile photo from the warmup lap, NIOP(1st) won that by like 12 seconds over me(2nd), then monty(who looked like he gave up last lap 3rd), voldemort(4th) and tanren(5th) i believe, not too sure though

I forgot 6-7 but Diego(8th) Me(Epic Fail 9th)

Sorry for the cruddy racing guys, my car is bad, and continuing I want to ask Tanren if it would be okay to change from the 458 to the 430 Scuderia. I know the Scud isn't in the real series anymore, but I find it better to control for myself and also it runs laps closer to the others. I would really appreciate if I could change to this car. Also I dont spin and wreck as much in the 430 Scud :P

Well I hope for the best! Cheers! -Zane

Let me work on that Farmer; the 430 was never really updated for this season, will need to make some runs to get the final specs. I don't see a problem with you running it.

Great race tonight guys. Going through the replay now, should have the final results and pics up a little later.

I didn't give up my car was performing worst and worst as it was losing weight from the fuel, so much so that I spun twice after the corkscrew. I gave you the postion because i could barely keep my car straight let alone stat in pace. My car just wasn't up to snuff for those banked turns. Next race tho watch out because team LFA is going to make a come back! I will much more prepared.

Phil do you like the racing gear I sent you? I have more if you don't like it! Just tell me what your looking for and I'll find it.

Latest Posts

Back