Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,Could I sign up for this series.

Got you down on the waiting list Ducks. What car would you like to drive? Updated list is on the first page post #3.

Again, sorry for not racing last night but with only like 6 hrs on this new wheel and rig I just don't have the hang of it yet. Going to have to learn to drive all over again. The way I was driving yesterday I would have taken out people and I just don't race like that.

I will however be ready for next week for sure. And is the track Fuji F or GT? I have been running the GT circuit.

Anyway, off to practice.

We'll be at Fuji F for the season opener.

EDIT: Have a practice room open in my lounge if anyone is looking to turn a few laps.

DBUCKEYES
Again, sorry for not racing last night but with only like 6 hrs on this new wheel and rig I just don't have the hang of it yet. Going to have to learn to drive all over again. The way I was driving yesterday I would have taken out people and I just don't race like that.

I will however be ready for next week for sure. And is the track Fuji F or GT? I have been running the GT circuit.

Anyway, off to practice.

Fuji F where I'm practicing so far
Best lap is 1:39.8

Fuji F where I'm practicing so far
Best lap is 1:39.8

Stop running so fast MC, lol. My best so far is a 1:41.2, and that was using the draft. I'm just going to have to pray that my consistency will be as good as it was at Laguna Seca. lol

And funkyDucks, glad you could make it.

Stop running so fast MC, lol. My best so far is a 1:41.2, and that was using the draft. I'm just going to have to pray that my consistency will be as good as it was at Laguna Seca. lol

And funkyDucks, glad you could make it.

And I was all proud of my 1:40.7 for all of about 2 minutes until I read MC's post. :ouch:

Just managed to get a few laps around Fuji and got a 1.40.8. There's room for at least 1 sec faster, just gotta get the right tuning.

about 7 runs, 1:42:242. Im great in every part except the straight, my car doesnt top out near the others. Slower acceleration on the straight.

Just managed to get a few laps around Fuji and got a 1.40.8. There's room for at least 1 sec faster, just gotta get the right tuning.

Nice lap Nepal, let me know what tune you come up with. I've been running Avid Racing's set-up from the tuning threads, suits my style the best.

LtLeadFarmer
420 Scud. 500HP.

Weight? Lol sorry for so many questions.

Edit Tier I know it late but have you considered the Lambo Merc LP-(???)

I have at 1250kg 500HP(89%limiter) but I was thinking putting it at 1350kg due to the power curve with the use of limiter.

Last edited:
LtLeadFarmer
Each lap I pretty much increased time. from 1:42:?? - 1:41:??? - 1:40:??? - 1:39:783

I know I'm just a little curious at the Specs that's all I use that car all last season. I am thinking its downforce it about the best of the group so I'm in for a fair challenge this season with my LFA.

Initiating rivalry mode
RIVALRY MODE ACTIVE!!!!!!

LOL JK

I know I'm just a little curious at the Specs that's all I use that car all last season. I am thinking its downforce it about the best of the group so I'm in for a fair challenge this season with my LFA.

Initiating rivalry mode
RIVALRY MODE ACTIVE!!!!!!

LOL JK

Haha. Sadly I will miss this first race :( Vacation and I have slim chance of being able to bring PS3.

Edit: I just ran a new 1:39:771 ;)

Nice lap Nepal, let me know what tune you come up with. I've been running Avid Racing's set-up from the tuning threads, suits my style the best.

Well you may not believe this, but i did that lap without any tuning. I just did a few laps to see how the car behaves on the car, it wasnt serious stuff yet. By Tuesday, I will start tuning the car. I can shave off at least half a sec. off that lap! :) I'll share the setup with you, we have to take that manufacturer title! :)

Well you may not believe this, but i did that lap without any tuning. I just did a few laps to see how the car behaves on the car, it wasnt serious stuff yet. By Tuesday, I will start tuning the car. I can shave off at least half a sec. off that lap! :) I'll share the setup with you, we have to take that manufacturer title! :)

No. Ferrari will win!

Tier how many laps will we be running at Fuji?

17 Laps = +/-30 minutes (I figure low 40's on average plus a pit stop, should be right around the 30 minute mark).

There will be no stopping the Raging Bulls! Not only do we have the sexiest cars on the track, but they will also be the fastest. :sly:

Tier 2 Racing
17 Laps = +/-30 minutes (I figure low 40's on average plus a pit stop, should be right around the 30 minute mark).

There will be no stopping the Raging Bulls! Not only do we have the sexiest cars on the track, but they will also be the fastest. :sly:

Your forgetting team LFA will win the with their stylish curves!

My best time: 1:40.166

Oh and Tier I will be driving the GTR from now on.

Got you in the Nissan. It will be you and GTP_CAMikaze teaming up in the Nissan Godzilla's (GT-R).

Best Time as of now. 1:39:783 That is currently the fastest correct?

That's a fast lap Farmer. I'll have to turn a few laps at the test tracks to see how the 500hp/1,250kg runs against the rest of the grid before we finalize those settings.

UPDATE
Also going to add one more award to the series - Rookie of Year. This award will be for any new members to the series and based on wins, podium finishes, lap records and overall point standings by the conclusion of the season. Good luck to all our new racers!

Back