• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you would like a Corvette I have mine from last season.It is a fun car but needs some setup work.Ahh the memories,would be nice to see the old racehorse back in action.

I wouldn't want to take your car out,It would lose any reputation it had after people see me come last in it. It would be safer kept in the garage.

Right then I'll just install some drivetrain parts and enjoy it for the seasonals.May even make a comeback for the non-championship races.

Just something on my mind but hope we all don't swerve or brake on the 50mph parade lap,was chaos last season.
I will admit of being guilty to that on a few occasions...

Anyways looking forward to the racing you guy's,cheers.Also hope Boss comes back every now and then.

It's only chaos when you're too close ;)

Gonna make an effort to show up for the next race, hopefully will make it....

Hmmm...I might have to swing by the ST series to atleast show up and get some points (easy podium lol) so I'll end up missing the race this weekend.

Hmmm...I might have to swing by the ST series to atleast show up and get some points (easy podium lol) so I'll end up missing the race this weekend.

If the waiting list grows, I'll have to ask you make a decision on which series you'd like to run.

Updated the Sign Up sheet (in post #1). Members let me know if you will be present Saturday please.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210822

DBUCKEYES and NEPALII now have permanent spots on the grid for the series. Stormy and funkyDucks on the waiting list and Ghova updated to a reserve status.

updated as in deleted the driver list? lol

oh post 1, nvm

and also I'm in for this saturday

and also also my car is now black to contrast voldemort's white SLS

Last edited:
WhoAteMyRice
updated as in deleted the driver list? lol

oh post 1, nvm

and also I'm in for this saturday

and also also my car is now black to contrast voldemort's white SLS

You guys need a team color lol Matching LFA's FTW

You guys need a team color lol Matching LFA's FTW

well we are not using the same spoiler, rims, and probably not the same suspension setup, so why use the same color, i haven't though up a team name yet though

in 2 seconds i thought of this... Dark Arts Uncle Benz, YES.... code name, dauby, not spelled the same but its that troll thing on harry potter lol, true story bro

WhoAteMyRice
well we are not using the same spoiler, rims, and probably not the same suspension setup, so why use the same color, i haven't though up a team name yet though

in 2 seconds i thought of this... Dark Arts Uncle Benz, YES.... code name, dauby, not spelled the same but its that troll thing on harry potter lol, true story bro

Lol nice I like our simple yet effective Team LFA. unless Phil can cone up with something better. As you already you I'm not the best at coming up with names.

Dark Arts Uncle Benz, Yes! That's awesome.

What do you think Nepal, Team Raging Bull FTMFW? Or what about Team Raging Bull Challenge Accepted?

EDIT: Bam, logo up!
Untitled-1.jpg

MC, what about....."Boom Headshot, Team LFA" or "Team LFA, Yes, that just Happened." lol

Last edited:
Dark Arts Uncle Benz, Yes! That's awesome.

What do you think Nepal, Team Raging Bull FTMFW? Or what about Team Raging Bull Challenge Accepted?

EDIT: Bam, logo up!
Untitled-1.jpg

MC, what about....."Boom Headshot, Team LFA" or "Team LFA, Yes, that just Happened." lol

Any name is fine! 👍 We are gonna let the driving do the talking! Let me know when you have a practice room up! Well, the last two names sound pretty good LOL

I was looking and it seems that I will not have a team mate. I still have a Z06 and a 458. Would any one like a team mate? And if so would there be a problem if I switched cars?

If not was just a thought no problem.

I was looking and it seems that I will not have a team mate. I still have a Z06 and a 458. Would any one like a team mate? And if so would there be a problem if I switched cars?

If not was just a thought no problem.

It's fine if you want to switch Buckeye. You could team up with Niop in the Z06 or Farmer in a Ferrari. Just let me know.

Hey Tier, it says that my Scud is Red on the entry list, It's currently Matte Silver ;)

EDIT: And is nopkk still my teammate? We are both running Ferraris but different models.

Hey Tier, it says that my Scud is Red on the entry list, It's currently Matte Silver ;)

EDIT: And is nopkk still my teammate? We are both running Ferraris but different models.

Will make the color change. Nopkk hasn't been on the board since he posted the sign up. I'll give him until Wednseday, but after that open his spot to the next member on the list.

Tier as I am reserve do I still have to join a team or do I act as a stand in?

The "teams" are just 2 members that are driving the same make of car. They simply stand a better chance to win the Manufacturers championship. You can pick any of the open cars that you would like.

there are 2 ferraris, but niop could take the manufacturing title on his own(possible) lol, tough choice

Lol, now that would be a long shot! I just hope I can make it to all the races. But it would be nice to have an active teammate to help me out.

there are 2 ferraris, but niop could take the manufacturing title on his own(possible) lol, tough choice

But nopkk has been absent. If he doesn't show than I would like to have another teammate :) Also will Duck be taking my spot for next race?

[QUOTE="Tier 2 ]
The "teams" are just 2 members that are driving the same make of car. They simply stand a better chance to win the Manufacturers championship. You can pick any of the open cars that you would like.[/QUOTE]
So should I take the open cars that have no racers as of yet to give full time drivers a better chance of the manufacturer title or have I picked it up the wrong way?

So should I take the open cars that have no racers as of yet to give full time drivers a better chance of the manufacturer title or have I picked it up the wrong way?

You're only one drop away from having a permanent spot on the grid. I would say you should choose a car based on the long run.

We should make a list for those coming this Saturday.

Ex.

1: Tier 2
2: MC
3: Phil
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1:
2:etc...

Copy and paste your name if you are making it.

Back