• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to team Corvette. We'll have to come up with a good team name and see if we can make a run at the manufacture championship.
Yeah, this should be fun. I finaly got my vette running pretty good. 41.5 today. And i'm loving this new wheel setup.
Should I change the color on my car. And i'm not very creative so what ever name you come up with is fine with me.👍:)

Add me if you want to practice with me?
Room # 1472-6399-8880-6891-1943
Room closed.

Last edited:
DBUCKEYES
Yeah, this should be fun. I finaly got my vette running pretty good. 41.5 today. And i'm loving this new wheel setup.
Should I change the color on my car. And i'm not very creative so what ever name you come up with is fine with me.👍:)

You could paint it green and be team Ireland.

Last edited:
Also guys I have an awesome track I made today. It's a med-highspeed track. It almost feels like a thrill ride to me. I will upload a video once I get the chance.

Also I named it Tier 2 Raceway :D

The Widowmaker
Hey everyone, I'd like to join in on proceedings, if that's cool?

Your welcome to sign up just fill out the form like so:

GTP:
PSN:
Car:
Color:

Also please make sure you read everything in the OP.

GTP: The Widowmaker
PSN: RFLXWidowmaker
Car: Aston Martin DB9
Colour: Pink/Orange Wheels

Me and funkyDucks are to team up, as Team Pink-Tac

Sweet! lol I have no idea how the M3 even handles. How long do we have to change our cars? So i can do some testing tonight?

Let me know before Saturday.

Also guys I have an awesome track I made today. It's a med-highspeed track. It almost feels like a thrill ride to me. I will upload a video once I get the chance.

Also I named it Tier 2 Raceway :D

A track named after me? It isn't painfully slow and over technical is it? :)

Tier 2 Racing
Let me know before Saturday.

A track named after me? It isn't painfully slow and over technical is it? :)

Lol it's shared online you can try it out with others in your lounge if you want to.

Also you might want to brake early for the first hill lol you find out why I think it feels like a thrill ride.

Posted an updated sign up sheet in the OP (Funky & Widow will be representing the Evora)

Spank; you've got a permanent spot on the grid, we'll see you Saturday.

For those that haven't spoken up yet:

1: Tier 2
2: MC
3: Phil
4: Who ate my Benz
5: somebodysb2
6: NEPALII
7: Niop
8: DCerinza
9: funkyducks
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1: Ghova
2:

Tier 2 Racing
Posted an updated sign up sheet in the OP (Funky & Widow will be representing the Evora)

Spank; you've got a permanent spot on the grid, we'll see you Saturday.

For those that haven't spoken up yet:

10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
2:

Ok awesome so we have a 9 car grid so far. Any other confirmations yet?

You can run whatever color you want. We don't need to match like the LFA guys, lol.

For team names, how about the "Bow Tie Beasts"? Or the "Fiberglass Fantastic"? Or the "I Have 7 Liters Of Angry American V8 Under The Hood, What Do You Got"? (Last one only works if there are no Vipers in the field, lol)

Edit: I'm only about 80% sure I can make it to this weeks race, but will do my best.

Widowmaker; you've got a permanent spot on the grid, we'll see you Saturday as well.

Ghova went to the reserve list, but will be present Saturday, so, updated list.

10: DBUCKEYES
11: spanky_mc_spankerson (I'm assuming):)
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
2:

The Widowmaker
GTP: The Widowmaker
PSN: RFLXWidowmaker
Car: Aston Martin DB9
Colour: Pink/Orange Wheels

Me and funkyDucks are to team up, as Team Pink-Tac

Are you in the same team as RFLX_Niop? Just wandering.

Niop
Yep. Widow, funky, and myself are part of a racing team(Reflex Motorsport) that originated from DiRT2 a while back.

Oh that's awesome looks like your bringing in your Passé. I think I need to get my FGT team down in this series. Lol jk but you guys remember Nethereal from the 24h enduro I have been trying since season 1 to get him to join. Seem like that will never happen.

Also if your confirming your coming to Saturday's race copy and paste you name in the list if you don't already see it there.

Back