• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh that's awesome looks like your bringing in your Passé. I think I need to get my FGT team down in this series. Lol jk but you guys remember Nethereal from the 24h enduro I have been trying since season 1 to get him to join. Seem like that will never happen.

Also if your confirming your coming to Saturday's race copy and paste you name in the list if you don't already see it there.

Yeah, let's get some fun team rivalries going, lol. But I really do hope we get a few more drivers on the reserve list, because surely some people will drop out. What really surprises me is that no one has chose the Audi R8 yet, seems like a pretty good car.

And it looks like Tier already confirmed me for Saturday's race, so I guess I better make it. lol

Niop
Yeah, let's get some fun team rivalries going, lol. But I really do hope we get a few more drivers on the reserve list, because surely some people will drop out. What really surprises me is that no one has chose the Audi R8 yet, seems like a pretty good car.

And it looks like Tier already confirmed me for Saturday's race, so I guess I better make it. lol

What happened to Quiiten and MtBer4life? I thought they were coning back for season 2? They would be great if they teamed up. Same with StupidStormy.

Also I meant the confirming as a general shout out to everyone who does see their name on the list that's all.

What happened to Quiiten and MtBer4life? I thought they were coning back for season 2? They would be great if they teamed up. Same with StupidStormy.

StupidStormy is atleast on the reserve list, gonna try to make some races. But it seems like the other two just dropped of the face of the earth. I had some great battles with them at Monza and Madrid. Who knows, maybe they'll show up at some point.

Niop
StupidStormy is atleast on the reserve list, gonna try to make some races. But it seems like the other two just dropped of the face of the earth. I had some great battles with them at Monza and Madrid. Who knows, maybe they'll show up at some point.

I still have them both in my friends list and MTBer hasn't signed in for over a month now :| I miss the battles too remember how I used to choke if I wasn't leading and screw up lol. I still remember that punt on Monza, I still feel bad lol

I still have them both in my friends list and MTBer hasn't signed in for over a month now :| I miss the battles too remember how I used to choke if I wasn't leading and screw up lol. I still remember that punt on Monza, I still feel bad lol

You need to make a few more mistakes, and keep things interesting. I would really appreciate it, lol. And that punt was pretty awesome. I was thinking when I hit the brakes it would slow us both down and then you would brake. But I just bounced and went for a ride. But we still made it back up to 2nd and 3rd didn't we?

Niop
You need to make a few more mistakes, and keep things interesting. I would really appreciate it, lol. And that punt was pretty awesome. I was thinking when I hit the brakes it would slow us both down and then you would brake. But I just bounced and went for a ride. But we still made it back up to 2nd and 3rd didn't we?

Yeah quiiten had a 30 second lead on us and I believe we brought it down to 10? In not sure I'll look at the results again. I remember when I hit you I froze. I was like did I really just do that?! I was across you would be pissed and just hung out behind you for a few laps.

Edit nope I'm wrong.
You won the first race tier 2nd I came in 3rd
You got 2nd second race and I got 5th Quiten won that race.

Lol I hope I will have a mistake free season. Niop your a very consistent driver I'll say that for sure, rarely and I mean rarely I see a mistake from you.

Last edited:
Yeah quiiten had a 30 second lead on us and I believe we brought it down to 10? In not sure I'll look at the results again. I remember when I hit you I froze. I was like did I really just do that?! I was across you would be pissed and just hung out behind you for a few laps.

Edit nope I'm wrong.
You won the first race tier 2nd I came in 3rd
You got 2nd second race and I got 5th Quiten won that race.

Lol I hope I will have a mistake free season. Niop your a very consistent driver I'll say that for sure, rarely and I mean rarely I see a mistake from you.

I was mad at first, but you waited for my journey out of the sand so I knew you were sorry about it. So all was good.

I have a feeling this is going to be a really good season. I hope there are few mistakes for everyone, and hopefully we'll consistently have a good turn out for the races.

Niop
I was mad at first, but you waited for my journey out of the sand so I knew you were sorry about it. So all was good.

I have a feeling this is going to be a really good season. I hope there are few mistakes for everyone, and hopefully we'll consistently have a good turn out for the races.

Oh yeah I have a great feeling about this season too but this season there are some great rookie drivers. Example Voldemort and Rice are the two shining stars I can see so far(everyone looks great tho) Sadly this isn't like that one NASCAR movie where we can be mean to the rookies and run them off the road lol. I can't remember the name at all.

I've seen Quiinten on a few times here and there, being in Europe the race times were always pretty late for him, even more so now.

The other MIA is MajikTom; hasn't signed in for over 3 months.

adeadsnipermatt
Lol don't worry this isn't NASCAR :P

I need to stop staying up late. I done for tonight.

Well i have been on here from 1am my time.It is now 7am and I have had not one minute of sleep.Crazy or what?

There used to be a person psn going by "diegoxxxxx" that drove a black M3 last season,maybe spanky can ask him for tuning/tips.

Oh yeah I have a great feeling about this season too but this season there are some great rookie drivers. Example Voldemort and Rice are the two shining stars I can see so far(everyone looks great tho)

oh so competing for overall win, and manufacturing championship, vold and I are also fighting for rookie of the year? damn i guess i cant even trust my teammate lol

phil bell
May the best driver win.
That is all.:)

That and have a great time doing so.

Phil have you receive the Paint chip from me? Do you like the red from that chip I think it looks great on the car but not sure what you think.

Yeah better than my red man.But need to check if received it,have not been on for some time.
Will do so now.:)

Ok awesome. Was thinking you want to stand out with vibrant rims? I was considering painting mine Champion Blue in honor of my last season car. If not I have a Red and blue suit that looks similar in both colors.

Nah I'll be running in the colors of japan,red and white.Am in your lounge now.
Spanky you can add Mont and join us,I'll be in with an old friend.:)

I need to put miles on my M3 I have it done up the way it needs to be but it about 12 HP short.

I need to put miles on my M3 I have it done up the way it needs to be but it about 12 HP short.

You have to put the car equal to the regulation. It should be equal to the regulation without any break in. Try increasing the power limiter, it is allowed. My Gallardo has power limiter of 95% and regulation says 92% but its allowed. 92% is for a break in engine. Im guessing the same applies to the M3.

Could you guy's possibly PM or tell me some of the suspension setting's y'all got on?
And that avatar looks alot like a V8Supercar VE commodore..

phil bell
Could you guy's possibly PM or tell me some of the suspension setting's y'all got on?
And that avatar looks alot like a V8Supercar VE commodore..

That's probably because it is ;)

Still having fun with the Vette,just did some laps on it.It's alot more difficult to drive with my style though.

Back