• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should make a list for those coming this Saturday.

Ex.

1: Tier 2
2: MC
3: Phil
4:Who ate my Benz
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1:
2:etc...

Copy and paste your name if you are making it.

1: Tier 2
2: MC
3: Phil
4:Who ate my Benz
5: somebodysb2
6:NEPALII
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1:
2:etc.

Um no. Sorry. You will not beat my time. No. Your argument is invalid. Goodbye.

Oh please don't tell me you are close to his time! The competition is looking tough, I have been practicing for a total of 3 hours and i barely hit 1.38! Speaking of lap times, Tier 2 what times are you getting? I need to know if I have someone I can trust in the team lol :sly:

Wow you guys are trying hard, I only did like 5 laps (1:40.166) and then called it quits.

EDIT: just managed a 1:39.843

Last edited:
phil bell
My best lap is from last week still a 1.40 flat...

I need to send you my tune once I rid the over steering in sector 3. That is what ruins the lap times for the LFA. And the 1:38.5 was with draft btw My personal best with out draft is still 1:39.6

I doubt the draft helps that much though,likely just good driving from ya.Im running spring and damper settings similar to yours but have camber at 2.0F 1.0R and I don't feel too much imbalance.But tell me what you've got always keen to test it out.

Oh please don't tell me you are close to his time! The competition is looking tough, I have been practicing for a total of 3 hours and i barely hit 1.38! Speaking of lap times, Tier 2 what times are you getting? I need to know if I have someone I can trust in the team lol :sly:

1:40's are all I've got so far.

hey i have an idea, can tsukuba and/or suzuka be in the rain?

Using rain tires would unequalize the cars; with the Aston & Jag being on softs and the GT possibly going back on hards.

phil bell
I doubt the draft helps that much though,likely just good driving from ya.Im running spring and damper settings similar to yours but have camber at 2.0F 1.0R and I don't feel too much imbalance.But tell me what you've got always keen to test it out.

Maybe that's what I'm sliding in the uphill sector. I have 1.8 front and 1.4 rear camber. My rear camber to prevent some oversteer on corner exit in the first half of the course so I'll try those settings out later today.

My dampers are
Ext 6 front 6 rear
Comp 4 front 4 rear
Roll bars 3 front 4 rear.

I'll PM you the ride height and spring rates later when I look at the car again.

Tier 2 Racing
1:40's are all I've got so far.

Using rain tires would unequalize the cars; with the Aston & Jag being on softs and the GT possibly going back on hards.

Tier if you run the race with the grip level in wet/off track to low instead of real you can run with slicks and the difference between tires is null. The only sacrifice is realism so it's your call. In up for what ever you throw at us.

ALSO tier I had a great idea! I was wandering instead of running Grand Valley Speedway again this season why don't you make a track with the track generator to spice things up? Then you share your track online, so all of us can download it and practice with it online/offline.

I have made some fun tracks as well. I can put them up to share so you can try them out if you want.

Guys sadly I'm going to have to bail to the reserves list...I'm still mad keen on using the MP4-12C for the races I do show up for but if someone else on the full time roster wants to use it I'll happily let them.

I need to send you my tune once I rid the over steering in sector 3. That is what ruins the lap times for the LFA. And the 1:38.5 was with draft btw My personal best with out draft is still 1:39.6

Draft?
cheating_cats.jpg

Tier if you run the race with the grip level in wet/off track to low instead of real you can run with slicks and the difference between tires is null. The only sacrifice is realism so it's your call. In up for what ever you throw at us.

ALSO tier I had a great idea! I was wandering instead of running Grand Valley Speedway again this season why don't you make a track with the track generator to spice things up? Then you share your track online, so all of us can download it and practice with it online/offline.

I have made some fun tracks as well. I can put them up to share so you can try them out if you want.

Pick out a good one and put it up, we'll give it a try. I've played with the creator briefly, it just didn't do what I was looking for.

No Grand Valley for this season.

Tier, I will be going with my original choice and that will be the Corvette.
Yellow/Black

Welcome to team Corvette. We'll have to come up with a good team name and see if we can make a run at the manufacture championship.

Hope GT5 didn't enable hydroplaning for both modes,if not....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmokoQ8jZcQ
Fast forward to ~1 minute....Ouch.

Yeah a custom track would certainly spice things up! In favour of it. :D

what turds are managing the team, if I was a driver and said i wanted rain tires I'd bloody well have them put on, not the guy who's sitting in the garage doing nothing tell me whats good lol.... follow the leader lol

I would like to sign up please.

PSN: GTP_Drop5
Car: Corvette Z06
Color: Vivid Blue Pearl / Isotope Green

All for more entries,but just a warning,the mod's may protest at that user name.
And that's an interesting color,car will stand out.

Last edited:
Back