• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a fast lap Farmer. I'll have to turn a few laps at the test tracks to see how the 500hp/1,250kg runs against the rest of the grid before we finalize those settings.

Yes it is! And the second lap there was no improvement to the car, I went off for a tad bit, came back to run 1 lap and I beat it. I have mainly been watching my ghost and just correcting what i did wrong before. Im also finding better braking points. And you Lambo being sexiest on the track? NonononononononoNo!!!
And yeah, It seems to run grat with the LFA and the Gallardo and the ZR1 (From last nights races) It just falls back a bit on long straights, but Im pretty good and getting ground back ;)

Last edited:
I thought you can't use the Scud?

I might be using it instead of the 458. I couldn't stand it. Im running the Scud at 500HP and 1250kg.

Edit: I just ran a super fast at 1:39:134

Tanren, your silly Lambo is no match for me, and you Dualshock race ;)

I'll keep track of the times I'm running here:

Also, regarding the exhibition, congrats to Niop! Great, consistant racing. Also, for Monty, for rivaling my poll time. And, of course, to Rice, who was a great teammate and despite my early lead, pulled it out and came in 2nd after Monty's mistake. Awesome racing, everyone.

All forgiven, Farmer, because I've been in that situation before, lol! Unfortunately, the people I was racing with didn't take it as light-heartedly as I am now! :P

Also, to everyone who ran a clean race. Sorry for my slightly aggressive blocking, Monty, I'm known for it! ;)

It all went downhill with my first messup, when I went from first to third, and then, in my haste to catch up, made another mistake... and it goes on from there. My main problem is even though I qualify well, I lose my head and humble ability if I mess up. Then I start sliding all over the place!

Oh, well. Farmer got in the way a little but overall, very awesome race! Can't make Fuji, I don't think. But I might be able to. We'll see. Sure hope so. I want redemption for Team LFA domination!

BTW am I the only person who loses it in the corkscrew every single time? I usually spin out. That's where I lost my lead to Monty.

I'll keep track of the times I'm running here:

Also, regarding the exhibition, congrats to Niop! Great, consistant racing. Also, for Monty, for rivaling my poll time. And, of course, to Rice, who was a great teammate and despite my early lead, pulled it out and came in 2nd after Monty's mistake. Awesome racing, everyone.

All forgiven, Farmer, because I've been in that situation before, lol! Unfortunately, the people I was racing with didn't take it as light-heartedly as I am now! :P

Also, to everyone who ran a clean race. Sorry for my slightly aggressive blocking, Monty, I'm known for it! ;)

It all went downhill with my first messup, when I went from first to third, and then, in my haste to catch up, made another mistake... and it goes on from there. My main problem is even though I qualify well, I lose my head and humble ability if I mess up. Then I start sliding all over the place!

Oh, well. Farmer got in the way a little but overall, very awesome race! Can't make Fuji, I don't think. But I might be able to. We'll see. Sure hope so. I want redemption for Team LFA domination!

BTW am I the only person who loses it in the corkscrew every single time? I usually spin out. That's where I lost my lead to Monty.

I lost in in the corkscrew, and yeah my in the way trouble, I went to go to chat after stopping (or so I thought) then it did the auto roll thing and I didnt mind it cause I knew cars go invisible when you hit start, but I forgot not when rolling

I might be using it instead of the 458. I couldn't stand it. Im running the Scud at 500HP and 1250kg.

Edit: I just ran a super fast at 1:39:134

Tanren, your silly Lambo is no match for me, and you Dualshock race ;)

You do realize the Scud was kicked because it was always the fastest car by a mile in season 1 right?

I'm going to respectfully drop out of this season. So step up someone from the waiting list Tier. Sorry, gonna miss racing with you guy's this season but a lot of obligations coming up plus I don't think I'm up to snuff with the wheel yet.

I have family reuinion next weekend
A birthday for my girls aunt the next
Plus my vacations from work are coming up and need to do some stuff on the weekends with the kids before they go back to school.
All the while I'm trying to study to get my 3rd engineers licsence for steam boilers.

Just too much on my plate right now.

Sorry the most to my teammate who didn't make the race last night. Sorry ep3hk.

On a side note: I think the Ford GT has serious tire wear issues Tier. I don't know how the Nissan is doing in this regard at 1450kg but mine was terrible. Granted I'm sucking with the wheel but after pulling a 1:54.9xx I thought I would be in decent shape but not so. By lap 5 my tires were almost 50% gone which was still OK, wear was pretty even. But by lap 8 the fronts had taken a flying leap off a cliff, I think this is about the time you got by me. Couldn't even turn anymore. Funny thing is I have what should be a rear bias set-up, that is what had me baffled. Also funny how they wore pretty even, maybe a little more on front, for the first half of the stint and then just the fronts continued to drop off. By the end of lap 10 I almost had no choice but to pit. Phill was fighting the LFA like crazy and he still passed my like I was completely defenseless on lap 10. After he pitted I was back in front of him by a decent distance and held that gap till about lap 15 or 16 then he started realing me in. By lap 17 I was ripe for the taking again.

Good luck ep3hk I hope you have better luck the rest of the season.

Tier you want your car back?

You do realize the Scud was kicked because it was always the fastest car by a mile in season 1 right?

Me and Tier are gonna try to get it to fit in equal or near equal to the rest of the field, and trust me, Im not the best racer either haha

Boss, I'm sorry to see you go. It's been good racing with you, and hopefully you'll be back for season 3.

We also did some races last night, It stays up with alot of the cars. And Ni0P's Z06 is by far faster on the straight or any given fast part than my Scud, same with Tiers Gallardo, My car just handles really nice ;)

We also did some races last night, It stays up with alot of the cars. And Ni0P's Z06 is by far faster on the straight or any given fast part than my Scud, same with Tiers Gallardo, My car just handles really nice ;)

Exactly my point, its got pin point handling that it feels like driving in A spec instead of a online lobby.

Exactly my point, its got pin point handling that it feels like driving in A spec instead of a online lobby.

I dont want to have an advantage over others, and I only 1 or 2 races out of around 10 last night. I try to keep my car running with the others, not too powerful, and not too underpowered

The only reason the 430 was dropped is because everyone was more interested in the 458. But Farmer favors the 430, so Tier is getting it into spec for him. And I'm sure it will be equal to all the other cars.

If the Scuderia was far superior to the competition why bring it back again? Its no fun having a car destroying the competition easily. Unless the car is restricted properly to match even the competition! Oh and guys the Raging Bulls are taking the title! Count on it! :)

If the Scuderia was far superior to the competition why bring it back again? Its no fun having a car destroying the competition easily. Unless the car is restricted properly to match even the competition! Oh and guys the Raging Bulls are taking the title! Count on it! :)

Thats the point is to restrict it ;)

To be fair, the reason the 430 is talked about as being so fast is because of the driver that was in it. The season 1 champ, MC, drove the hell out of that car.

To be fair, the reason the 430 is talked about as being so fast is because of the driver that was in it. The season 1 champ, MC, drove the hell out of that car.

MC is a very great driver, I for one am not the best, I just drive my best and Like to have fun :)

1:39.653... not bad for a 5th lap. I was having trouble on the last few tight turns. Still haven't figured out the final turn... tough as nails. Got miles to improve on... the Mercedes has got some serious understeer on that.

Laguna Seca was a loose track, so I strived for understeer to keep my car from spinning out in every corner. On the other hand, at Fuji, I can't take the fast turns. My car just won't turn! And I'm spinning out everywhere else.

Still, a mid 1:39 isn't bad.

1:39.653... not bad for a 5th lap. I was having trouble on the last few tight turns. Still haven't figured out the final turn... tough as nails. Got miles to improve on... the Mercedes has got some serious understeer on that.

Laguna Seca was a loose track, so I strived for understeer to keep my car from spinning out in every corner. On the other hand, at Fuji, I can't take the fast turns. My car just won't turn! And I'm spinning out everywhere else.

Still, a mid 1:39 isn't bad.

Whats your Camber set at?

No. Scuderia was kicked because I thought there was more interest in the 458. As for the car dominating the season, it did, but that's because MC is a great driver. I have no doubt he could have put up the same performance in any of the other cars.

Last edited:
I'm going to respectfully drop out of this season. So step up someone from the waiting list Tier. Sorry, gonna miss racing with you guy's this season but a lot of obligations coming up plus I don't think I'm up to snuff with the wheel yet.

I have family reuinion next weekend
A birthday for my girls aunt the next
Plus my vacations from work are coming up and need to do some stuff on the weekends with the kids before they go back to school.
All the while I'm trying to study to get my 3rd engineers licsence for steam boilers.

Just too much on my plate right now.

Sorry the most to my teammate who didn't make the race last night. Sorry ep3hk.

On a side note: I think the Ford GT has serious tire wear issues Tier. I don't know how the Nissan is doing in this regard at 1450kg but mine was terrible. Granted I'm sucking with the wheel but after pulling a 1:54.9xx I thought I would be in decent shape but not so. By lap 5 my tires were almost 50% gone which was still OK, wear was pretty even. But by lap 8 the fronts had taken a flying leap off a cliff, I think this is about the time you got by me. Couldn't even turn anymore. Funny thing is I have what should be a rear bias set-up, that is what had me baffled. Also funny how they wore pretty even, maybe a little more on front, for the first half of the stint and then just the fronts continued to drop off. By the end of lap 10 I almost had no choice but to pit. Phill was fighting the LFA like crazy and he still passed my like I was completely defenseless on lap 10. After he pitted I was back in front of him by a decent distance and held that gap till about lap 15 or 16 then he started realing me in. By lap 17 I was ripe for the taking again.

Good luck ep3hk I hope you have better luck the rest of the season.

Tier you want your car back?

We'll miss you Boss. Best of luck with your endeavours and if you ever have a free Saturday, you know where to find us. Hope to see you for our next season.

I'll be checking the thread to keep up on what's going on. This is one of the few series going which I really like. Wish I had the time too devote to it. If it was just a matter of jumping on track and being competitive I propbably could make most races but without practice and tuning time. I know I'll just be a back marker every week and that gets frustating when I know with practice I'm better than that. I had the same problem last season. I really only practiced for 2 or 3 of the tracks. One was Madrid which I qualified 2nd and then the races turned into a disaster for me and the other was Grand valley which I think if I remember right I got 4th or 5th in race 1 and 2nd in race 2 which would have been 3rd if Monty had not got disconected. Oh and the Nurb GP that's the other one I got a lot of good practice on. Did decent there too, though I don't think the track suited the RUF as much as the other two.

I'm not gonna lie to you guy's either. Laguna Seca was a bit of a downer for me. No I didn't get much practice in just a little Saturday morning but that is one of my favorite tracks and I know it like the back of my hand. I should have been more competitive there. Probably a combination of getting used to the wheel and that god awful understeer. Niop said he had the same tire wear problems when he was testing the GT so I don't feel so bad. Maybe you should look into that Tier. Even though I'm not officially in it anymore, I'd hate to see the Ford get porked. Pun intended. I know it's fast but it seems only for a limited amount of laps. Once the tires start to fall off you have to start pushing to keep up and then the fronts just go that much quicker. If you set it up really lose, if you even can, so it's neutral at the end of the stint, then it's gonna be crazy to drive in the first half of the stint. I wonder how much of it is the wieght and if it could ever get tuned out. I ran through a whole bunch of threads on tuning the GT and the general consensus was nobody had much luck getting rid of the understeer. If I showed you guy's my settings, trust me, you'd say how in the world can that thing be understeering.

I'm really doing to miss you boss. You should still stop by for practice if you see us online it's great to have a few 5 mins races every now and then.

Also to farmer I just realized why your so fast. Lol everyone should calm down about the 430 it's really not that fast. You driving in offline Practice which is generally 1-2 second fast then practicing online. If your online and got those times then I'm probably going to jump into my Scud to see what lines you running lol

Last edited:
I'm really doing to miss you boss. You should still stop by for practice if you see us online it's great to have a few 5 mins races every now and then.

Also to farmer I just realized why your so fast. Lol every should calm down about the 430 it's really not that fast. You driving in offline Practice which is generally 1-2 second fast then practicing online. If your online and got those times then I'm probably going to jump into my scud to see what lines you running lol

I'll defineatly keep in touch, good bunch of guy's.

Also to farmer I just realized why your so fast. Lol everyone should calm down about the 430 it's really not that fast. You driving in offline Practice which is generally 1-2 second fast then practicing online. If your online and got those times then I'm probably going to jump into my Scud to see what lines you running lol

Ah. Online my best was 1:39:983

Tier 2 Racing
Got you down on the waiting list Ducks. What car would you like to drive? Updated list is on the first page post #3.

Thanks, I will try some of the cars out tonight and give you an answer later.

Back