3: Phil
4: Who ate my Benz
5: somebodysb2
6: NEPALII
7: Niop
8: DCerinza
9: funkyducks
10: DBUCKEYES
11: spank_ur_mom (spanky_mc_spankerson (I'm assuming)
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1: Ghova
2:

1: Tier 2
2: MC
12: CAMikaze
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
2:

13: RFLXWidowM
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
2:

Awesome two more slots until we have a full grid!

13: RFLXWidowM
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
2:

And Voldemort needs to confirm and we are full.

Last edited:
Aye Mont,what is the paint color on your LFA? Recieved it already but needa find it again.:P
In lounge.Anyone up for practice?

Last edited:
phil bell
Aye Mont,what is the paint color on your LFA? Recieved it already but needa find it again.:P
In lounge.Anyone up for practice?

It's performance red. It's fine I'm going to give you my car so you can race with my tune. All you need to do is paint the rims you color.

Ah...So you're uber rich in game like me eh? :D
I have 17 000 000 cr along with most of the stuff I desire and I have no idea how to use it.
By the way how often do you restor the chassis on your race car's? Maybe that's how I'll use my cr. :P

phil bell
Ah...So you're uber rich in game like me eh? :D
I have 17 000 000 cr along with most of the stuff I desire and I have no idea how to use it.
By the way how often do you restor the chassis on your race car's? Maybe that's how I'll use my cr. :P

I restore before and after every race lol Full engine restore as well. I treat my cars with love lol

phil bell
Woah that's the cost of an LFA per race...Ah well racing ain't supposed to be cheap I guess..

Lol I really don't know why I just do that.

You should sleep early so you can wake up and practice.

I'm doing a bspec enduro right now to get some miles
:sly:👍 Nothing 4 hours on the Nurburgring can't do to properly break in your new racing car, huh? That is, if that's where you're racing it.

Looking forward to having my Bay Side Blue Not-Quite-Sumo-Powered GT-R at Fuji later today.:)

Looking forward to seeing everyone later today. I'll send out some friend requests to our new members. Should open up my lounge for free practice at least an hour before our scheduled start time.

There will be random inspections today so make sure your car is to horsepower and weight spec before you enter. If you car is not yet broken in, keep a close eye on any increases in power and adjust your power limiter accordingly. Anyone that fails the inspection will get the ban hammer, no questions asked.

We'll see everyone in a couple hours. Good luck to all our drivers.

if there is a reserve or open spot in series i would like to sign up

Your welcome to sign up there are 3 reserves and a four regulars can't race tomorrow so if you sign up you have a chance to race tomorrow. Please read the OP before tour sign up tho.

Got you down on the list Lucky. Please respond with the following:

GTP: luckylefty2gunz
PSN:
Car:

We do have spots open on the grid for round 1 today if you would like to join us. Just make sure the car you choose is to spec (in post #3) and make sure you are familure with the GTP online racing rules (link in post #1). Welcome aboard.

Tier Ill add you right now.

I did the 300km of Grand Valley. But it put me at 535 with the limiter where i was told so i had to lower it to 89. something to make the 530 mark. Car is still not turning very well just hope I can keep up.

Tier Ill add you right now.

I did the 300km of Grand Valley. But it put me at 535 with the limiter where i was told so i had to lower it to 89. something to make the 530 mark. Car is still not turning very well just hope I can keep up.

Sounds like you drove yours a bit more than I have mine. Could be just driving style but I really liked the M3 at Suzuka with lowered ride height, camber at 1.0 front and 1.8 rear. Did one of my best times through sector 1 with it.

EDIT: Updated the thread title
GTP FIAGT3 Series (pretty much what we've been calling it all along so...)

Last edited:
Back