• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant join right now but I will be able to at 4 an hour before the race start.

I'll try to be there after I do the Quali runs for tomorrow's Elise race at Circuit de la Sarthe.

Ok see you soon.

Current attendance
Me
Tier
Niop
Rice
Widowmaker
GTP_Johny
Spanky
DBuckeyes
Nepali
Funkyducks

Well that stinks. Had a storm roll through and lost power. Oh well try again next week.

thats what i was worried about lol...

anywho this is my thing...

race 1 was really good no major issues

race 2..still in progress

well, 1st thing I want to say is that during the warm up lap johny kept going from 6th to 1st(which issues a ban or DQ,amiright?)
anywho that does not matter because before the last turn he was ok, and i looked behind me before the right side of the road dissapeared, he was like 15 cars behind, i was on Niops rear end... ok
after the last turn we were going 80mph(i was watching that)in a 6 car group, other 4 were slightly off pace, , i look behind me again and johny is almost in my car... i look forward and Niop is taking off...
I thought this was the start of the race so i floored it along with johny, well i was wrong, Niop checked up below the original 80mph at the start of the straight and i was going atleast 125 or so... i tried to avoid but johny was not expecting me to brake so i smashed into Niop and got full damage on my car...
big circles and small circles (front and rear, left and right) and engine was shot, which dropped me to near last place

so what im saying is if that race counts i would like to get the points for 5th place since i qualified there and the pace lap was chaos, or atleast a rerun next week or something

Last edited:
Just to drop in here really quick, I was watching the pace lap for race 2 and there were a few people lagging like crazy. Around lap 9 my brother (Spank) was a victim of severe lag when someone tried to pass him and they were jumping all over the place.

I think that race should have been restarted, not just for the lag problems, but because the pace lap was absolutely terrible.

I think that race should have been restarted, not just for the lag problems, but because the pace lap was absolutely terrible.

i agree, but i did not have lag when i was racing

edit- i also said... "wow restart"

Last edited:
I understand WhoatemyRice's frustation. People didnt respect the pace lap, as I had 3 drivers blast through after the start. Cami was at least going 40KM faster than me upon the start. I kept the speed on the straight line. As for lag, a race cant be restarted. I have had lag at the Lotus Elise 111r championship and the race was not restarted so I dont think here should be an exception, but the messed up parade lap could be a good reason for a restart. We'll see what Tunren says about this. People need to use their brains and drive clean please!!!

a race cant be restarted.
a mutual agreement between racers to leave current race to quickly hope back in 20 seconds after

and the speed limit is 80kmh the whole way around, until the line, not 80mph when it straightens out because that is how i wrecked

i averaged wayyy more than 50mph on that pace lap, so you were not doing what was asked lol

Last edited:
I can't believe 7 hours of sleep isn't enough.Dunno if I walked under a ladder or whatever but been on a streak of bad luck this week.
LOL just read the above posts,seems to be lots of agro goin.Don't believe my prediction actually came true.

Last edited:
The post above mate...Next time Im gonna set my phone alarm with vibration and put it in my pocket in addition to the alarm clock.
And was it really THAT bad to necessitate a restart?

i averaged wayyy more than 50mph on that pace lap, so you were not doing what was asked lol

Trust me, you didnt. I made sure to increase and decrease speed just like in real life. The start you had wasnt my fault as I only started speeding up at the finish line. There were people who went over the speed limit, thats why I got overtaken by 3 cars! I did everything right on the 2nd race, you should blame those who went at higher speeds. I was holding as much as i could

Maybe they got mph and kmh mixed up...
Slzk I don't think it's too late feel free to inform our organiser "Tier 2 Racing".

slzk
Is it too late to join the series?

No it's not too late. Please read the first post before signing up tho.

I will be honest in my hurry to catch up to the leaders I held my speed at the starting line at around 75mph because I was catching up. I look behind me an I see Camikaze and Johny. So I just continued on and accelerated. So with that said there was a gap that was created and I tried to close the gap everyone behind me followed. So possibly I cause that horrible start I will need to see the replay before I can confirm it.

Last edited:
phil bell
Wait do I see...*GASP* A fellow Singaporean!!!

You are, too? I can't see anything as I'm using my phone. Wow, that got me excited.
So I'll only make round 2 if I join right?

Yup! You're in for luck,due to absence of a few people and the parade lap chaos we may consider restarting round 1.
If you do join I will encourage you to join our team of Lexus LFA's.;)

slzk
You are, too? I can't see anything as I'm using my phone. Wow, that got me excited.
So I'll only make round 2 if I join right?

He usually races both races the times are

8:00am for qualify and 8:30am for the race.

phil bell
Yup! You're in for luck,due to absence of a few people and the parade lap chaos we may consider restarting the series.If you do join I will encourage you to join our team of Lexus LFA's.:)

Oh I see. So when will the re-run most probably be conducted? I'll most definitely join this. I just have to recheck my time and schedule.

Is there a limit on the number of similar cars on thr grid? If there isn't, then I'll probably go with the LFAs.

Back