• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a limit on the number of similar cars on thr grid? If there isn't, then I'll probably go with the LFAs.
If I'm not mistaken 3 is the limit,currently running 2.And if you've got a steering wheel setup you're going to love the LFA.What setup you run btw?

phil bell
If I'm not mistaken 3 is the limit,currently running 2.And if you've got a steering wheel setup you're going to love the LFA.What setup you run btw?

DFGT +resistance cords and handbrake.
Guess I'll take up the LFA's then. Are all of the LFA singaporean?

slzk/lowzikai (PSN)/Singapore/Lexus LF-A

One American.One VERY fast American.
He has 4 LFA's so he might send you car if the limit for LFA's is not exceeded.

phil bell
One American.One VERY fast American.
He has 4 LFA's so he might send you car.

It's okay, I already have an LFA.
I've sent my details to Tier 2. Do I have to wait for confirmation or...?

Is it too late to join the series?

Never too late, got you down, but the LFA's are all currently taken, will have to ask you pick another car from the list. (Looks like you beat me to it, good luck in the Audi).

As for the races tonight, well yeah, pretty poor showing. But as is the case for all catastrophies, it's the accumulation of many things going wrong, so, here goes.

OFFICIAL RELEASE

Official Rule Change - All GTP FIAGT3 Races will now begin as a standing start from the grid. No more parade/warm-up lap. For race 1; the game will set the grid by our qualificiation times. For race 2; all drivers will enter the track and proceed backwards to their respective grid spots (remember where you started at in race 1), once all drivers are in position, we will begin the race.

As much as I hate Fuji and even the thought of running another 17 laps there almost makes me sick, but I digress. I should have called a restart immediately. Any other series would have had every color flag thrown up before and after that start.

Results from race 2 at Fuji are now void. We will re-run race 2 (under the new starting rules) next Saturday at our normal time. If no one has any objections, I would like to do our re-run of race 2 @ 5:00PM PST, take a short break, then continue on with qual and both races for round 2.

Drivers that missed todays race are welcome to race in our re-run, but will start at the back of the grid as they did miss qualification.

Standing start is good news for my LFA because of the gearing.:D
Am sad that I'll not be getting any points for race 1 though.
And Tier,where can I find the results?

probably in the morning

edit.. after reviewing the replay it appears as if my car is the quietest one of em all, i was wondering if i could buy the sports exhaust to give it a growl, then tune it back to 500, im going to see if it would affect my top speed or my acceleration right now lol
edit edit edit... the engine % goes from 83.6 to 82.4

edit edit, and it was lap 6 Johny lol

Last edited:
Standing start is good news for my LFA because of the gearing.:D
Am sad that I'll not be getting any points for race 1 though.

Haven't had a chance to go through the replay for the fast lap times yet, will post up the official results for race 1 once I do.

Race 1 Podium:
NepalII
MC
TheWidowmaker

Hopefully people this time will follow the rules! I hate the idea of having to repeat the race, not only because it will be a lot of work doing 3 rounds in a weekend, but also because of the fact that driving two tracks totally different will be hard to adapt to. But what has to be done must be done! I will just be pissed if this time I lose race 2 :) lol.

Hopefully people this time will follow the rules! I hate the idea of having to repeat the race, not only because it will be a lot of work doing 3 rounds in a weekend, but also because of the fact that driving two tracks totally different will be hard to adapt to. But what has to be done must be done! I will just be pissed if this time I lose race 2 :) lol.

That's my fault Nepal, should have restarted it then and there.

can i sign up please psn toyotsupra i will let u know which car i will choose asap

can i sign up please psn toyotsupra i will let u know which car i will choose asap

Please use proper capitals and punctuation please. And do not double post, use the edit button.

And to everyone else, not sure why it's so hard to do a formation lap. When I ran in the GT4 Cup series, we had zero problems on all of them. I have saved race replays I can send someone so they can look them over. It's really not that hard, just takes some common sense.

i have chosen the evora car just let me know if i can join the series thnks again

Ah so its this toyotsupra guy that sent me an add on PSN....I don't see why tho as I'm just a reserve now! :boggled:

toyotsupra
i have chosen the evora car just let me know if i can join the series thnks again

Lotus Evora is taken. Funky ducks and widowmaker are both driving them.

Edit:
Tier could you make an exception to the LFA's. It would be super awesome for three of them! All in sparkling performance red.

adeadsnipermatt

Edit:
Tier could you make an exception to the LFA's. It would be super awesome for three of them! All in sparkling performance red.

That would be great. :D

I would send you a LFA as well I just need tiers confirmation. If not I could send you a Audi in our colors so the Singapore racers are united.

I would send you a LFA as well I just need tiers confirmation. If not I could send you a Audi in our colors so the Singapore racers are united.

Thanks, but I already have an Audi set up to my preferences. I don't mind re-setting though. :dopey:

adeadsnipermatt

Edit:

Could I choose the LFA?

toyotsupra
Could I choose the LFA?

Slzk is trying to get the third LFA if Tier 2 allows an exception. But LFA as of right now is truly full.

Edit cars available:
1 Viper
1 BMW
2 Audi's
2 Jags
2 Aston Martins
1 GTR
2 RUF's
1 Ford GT
1 McLaren

Last edited:
Back