• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we do have to restart race 2 and then go straight into Round 2 count me out for next week.
It was after 3am when we finished last night and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

O say just a whole redo of round 1 and don't round 2 next weekend because two races is my max as well.

Tier already released the official results from Race 1 so we cant repeat it. I know it is a pain in the ass to do 3 races in one weekend but there is no other choice.

can i enter this series dont know were you sign up tho

PLEASE use correct capitals and punctuation. Might want to heed my words before a moderator steps in. ;)

I took the liberty of recording one of the GT4 Cup pace laps, so everyone can see how it's done.

Turbo's video shows that the pace lap speed was done correctly yesterday. WhoAtemyRice claims that I didnt follow the correct speed, he said my speed kept going up and down, but on Turbo's video that happens too, so as it does in real life! The 50mph speed limit is an average, you can go up a few mph and down a few mph. Again it wasnt my fault. The problem were some drivers like cami that floored the throttle before I even crossed the finish line. Hell, I dropped 3 positions. Cars were passing me even before I had crossed the finish line!! It was done properly on race 1, dont understand what happened on race 2. People were just too anxious to take places and ruined everything.

In order to join the series you must read the first post it will tell you how to sign up.

You need to fill out this format:
GTP:
PSN:
Car:
Color:

Does anyone have a replay of me crossing the start finish line on the start of the first real lap.
I managed to hit no one and still get as high as 6th(I think) while going backwards.

Wow, sounds like you guy's had some choas last night. I don't understand why parade laps are so hard for people. Just keep your speed close and position. I know people like to accelerate, brake, and swerve around too warm up there tires, but if you just use your common sense. We never had much trouble with the parade laps last season. I know one time I was following Phill and I think he forgot what position he was supposed to be in from first race. He was supposed to be behind me but ended up in front of me and I think it was Tier/or Stupidstormy was supposed to be in front of me. So we both ended up in front of one of those guys. But Phill wasn't speeding up and and doing anything stupid, just an honest mistake and I fell in behind him. I probably should have stayed behind them knowing what I knew but at the time I knew I was supposed to be in front of Phill and still ended up behind him.

Point is it still didn't cause chaos like what you guy's sound like your talking about. And that was the only incident I remember on warm up laps from last season. However, from that description you can see how it just takes 1 or 2 people doing shinanigans to fluster everbody. I mean, at the time, I was thinkin, what the hell is he doin. But when he jumped me and then we both jumped Tier/Stupidstormy I realized he had it set in his mind somehow that he was supposed to be in front of me and it was an honest mistake. I dont think I ever exceeded 62 or 63 mph on any of the parade laps last season and we were all always bunched up pretty tight by the start/finish line. The pole sitter controls the start and you have to wait for the car in front of you to go before you do, unless he's horribly late. Also I guess you could overtake the pole sitter if for some reason he doesn't get on the gas before the line. It's really just common sense.

I hope with standing starts you guy's can now just avoid the dreaded first turn/cold tire chaos, hehe.

Slzk is trying to get the third LFA if Tier 2 allows an exception. But LFA as of right now is truly full.

Edit cars available:
1 Viper
1 BMW
2 Audi's
2 Jags
2 Aston Martins
1 GTR
2 RUF's
1 Ford GT
1 McLaren

Who: Here on this list posted 1 page back. Here it states 1 GTR is available. Please read all posts before trying to prove a point. Thank you

The first page says it's booked,but these few posts,I dunno,so I reckon you best PM Tier as that'll sort it out instantly.;)

spank_ur_mom
Who: Here on this list posted 1 page back. Here it states 1 GTR is available. Please read all posts before trying to prove a point. Thank you

Rice is trying to tell you the car is a nissan GTR. and yes it's available. Since I posted that. I'm waiting for tier to update the sign up sheet so we can get up to date list of cars.

adeadsnipermatt
Rice is trying to tell you the car is a nissan GTR. and yes it's available. Since I posted that. I'm waiting for tier to update the sign up sheet so we can get up to date list of cars.

OK. Well I got the idea with it being crossed out, that he is telling me its taken. I didn't call it a Nissan gtr cause I figured everyone already knew it was a Nissan.

Well somebody2b is using a GTR but he has not respond to tiers PM so he may be dropped he was a no show for last weekends race as well. so I put there is 1 GTR left when look at the sign up sheet there it not.

adeadsnipermatt
Slzk is trying to get the third LFA if Tier 2 allows an exception. But LFA as of right now is truly full.

I decided to stick with the R8. I think I'm pretty much set up with my settings. It will be in orange.

Back