• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to put the car equal to the regulation. It should be equal to the regulation without any break in. Try increasing the power limiter, it is allowed. My Gallardo has power limiter of 95% and regulation says 92% but its allowed. 92% is for a break in engine. Im guessing the same applies to the M3.

Yes but see in the middle of the race after putting some miles onto the car I will then be over the limit of power. Car needs to be broken in first. Thats why I've been asking for a tuning/practice session so i can get some miles on her if not run a endurance b-spec race with it.

spank_ur_mom
Yes but see in the middle of the race after putting some miles onto the car I will then be over the limit of power. Car needs to be broken in first. Thats why I've been asking for a tuning/practice session so i can get some miles on her if not run a endurance b-spec race with it.

Run a 4-hour Nurb while your out or busy that way you break in the car and get some decent XP. Or the 200 miles of Laguna Seca which is exactly how many miles is required to break in. IIRC it's 186 miles needed to fully break in. It's your call, also when your hot lapping online and not racing it doesn't count the miles. You must complete a race input to get miles on your car.

Sorry I wasn't online Phil I was online just to send a car to a friend then my wife decided to play MVC2

spank_ur_mom
But dont you need to tell you Bob to pit?

Nope he will pit on his own just make sure you bring only one driver who's decent lvl and make sure the driver strength thing is off or he will put every lap he has no energy.

I think the highest driver i have is level 29 or 30. Not really sure. I see your asking my brother for a tune for your LFA. Lets hope it can work against a tune on my M3 :lol:

spank_ur_mom
I think the highest driver i have is level 29 or 30. Not really sure. I see your asking my brother for a tune for your LFA. Lets hope it can work against a tune on my M3 :lol:

Lol Turbo is great and wanted to see his project grow.

Also one driver at lvl 30 will be good for the race. Just make sure you put racing softs on the car and remove your limiter and weight so the car can go faster. So don't worry about spec for engine break in just don't add parts that will make it not fit the regs.

Oh cool. Im coming in with a sponsor with Carbonetics. I have recently picked them up for the Hard Dog Miata Challenge. So I am carrying them over to this series. Car colors wil be as follows Stock BMW white with Yellow wheels.

carbonetic_logo.jpg

Carbonetics.net

i dont get off work until 6pm mst. So it wont be until like quater till 7 til I can get on. which is like 10pm EST

You can run whatever color you want. We don't need to match like the LFA guys, lol.

For team names, how about the "Bow Tie Beasts"? Or the "Fiberglass Fantastic"? Or the "I Have 7 Liters Of Angry American V8 Under The Hood, What Do You Got"? (Last one only works if there are no Vipers in the field, lol)

Edit: I'm only about 80% sure I can make it to this weeks race, but will do my best.
LOL I like BTB Racing. What do you think? Looking to practice tonight. I took today and tomorrow off so looking to get some laps in.

I should have asked earlier but how many laps are the races 1 and 2 going to be? Its not on the first post.

God i hope i dont suck, im stuck using a controller cause im too broke to buy a g27

Trying to find the right tune on my car, im messing up 2 corners but im running 41.2's

Last edited:
Hey Tier can you move me to the reserve list? I'm currently in the hospital after catching some really bad disease. Will probably not make this race because of this incident.

LOL I like BTB Racing. What do you think? Looking to practice tonight. I took today and tomorrow off so looking to get some laps in.

Alright, BTB Racing it is. I wish I could join you for practice, but I'm just too busy this week. The only practice I'm going to get will be in pre-race qualifying most likely. I've been working 13-14 hour days, then I'm moving on Saturday. But I should be done before the race. I'm going to be sitting in an empty house with nothing but a PS3, a TV, and a Chair, sitting there playing GT5. lol

somebodysb2
Hey Tier can you move me to the reserve list? I'm currently in the hospital after catching some really bad disease. Will probably not make this race because of this incident.

Get well soon

God i hope i dont suck, im stuck using a controller cause im too broke to buy a g27

Trying to find the right tune on my car, im messing up 2 corners but im running 41.2's

That is still a good time!And you'll get a G27 eventually,just save a few bucks here and there weather it be on lunch/transport/etc.

I saved by cutting down on expenses everywhere and I've got one.;)

Its a horrible time, I cant seem to be able to get the car to turn! Its got loads of understeer and no matter what i tune it at i get nothing! im going to do horrible tomorrow!

spank_ur_mom
Its a horrible time, I cant seem to be able to get the car to turn! Its got loads of understeer and no matter what i tune it at i get nothing! im going to do horrible tomorrow!

Isn't your brother working on your car?

If he has time, all last night he was working on yours while I was in his lounge. All I haev to say is damn!

spank_ur_mom
If he has time, all last night he was working on yours while I was in his lounge. All I haev to say is damn!

I have a tune for that car I work one for last season. I'll find it for ya.

Found it.

Ride height -10 F/ -7 R
Spring rate 9.5 F/ 9.0 R
Dampers extension 6 F/ 6 R
Dampers compression 5 F/ 5 R
Roll bars 4 F/ 4 R
Camber 1.7 F/ 1.3 R
Toe 0F/0R
Brake balance 5 F/ 6 R
LSD initial 10
Acceleration 30
Deceleration 15

That is still a good time!And you'll get a G27 eventually,just save a few bucks here and there weather it be on lunch/transport/etc.

I saved by cutting down on expenses everywhere and I've got one.;)

lol it's hard to save money when generating income is difficult to find

I have a tune for that car I work one for last season. I'll find it for ya.

Found it.

Ride height -10 F/ -7 R
Spring rate 9.5 F/ 9.0 R
Dampers extension 6 F/ 6 R
Dampers compression 5 F/ 5 R
Roll bars 4 F/ 4 R
Camber 1.7 F/ 1.3 R
Toe 0F/0R
Brake balance 5 F/ 6 R
LSD initial 10
Acceleration 30
Deceleration 15

Ill try it out tonight or tomorrow morning is i can. If not ill run the race as i can. If i have to be laps down so be it! It only happens IRL.

Your welcome to sign up there are 3 reserves and a four regulars can't race tomorrow so if you sign up you have a chance to race tomorrow. Please read the OP before tour sign up tho.

Copy and paste your name if your racing tomorrow.

1: Tier 2
2: MC
3: Phil
4: Who ate my Benz
5: somebodysb2
6: NEPALII
7: Niop
8: DCerinza
9: funkyducks
10: DBUCKEYES
11: spanky_mc_spankerson (I'm assuming):)
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve
1: Ghova
2:

Back