• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked the results and I got compensation time added but Widow didnt? Widow finished 3rd previous race, so he should have 2.5 secs added. Yes, he stil wins but I just want to make sure.

Edit: OH never mind you are right, I was looking at Cape Ring's race 1! Sorry about that. Widow won fair and square.

You guys had a hell of a battle, trading spots nearly the whole race. Great job to you and congradulations to Widow.

Sorry if I messed anybody up last night. Not a regular this season so I dont want to screw anybody's season up. Let me say this though, you guys are some fast drivers. And Tier, the GT's a brick!!! Was gonna try the RUF on the 2nd race but the room setting was set to 1250KG. Wow, I was a sitting duck in the GT. I got lapped by you and I think you were in 7th place. Couldn't get that thing to turn if my life depended on it. The circle turn showed it the most. Everyone was driving around me in that thing. Almost have to drift it to get it too turn and that had me spinning out all over the damn place. I'm really not that bad, am I:boggled:?

Good to see you again Boss, sorry about weight setting in race 2. It's a tough season this time, we have some very fast drivers up front setting the pace.

I got the times wrong it's
1st: 7.5
2nd: 5
3rd: 2.5

Also everyone I have something will help race two run more smoothly.
During the break immediately get on the track drive to the starting grid and park your car by hold your brake then press the pause button. That will ghost your car and allow you to do what ever you need to do without your car being disturbed during the 10 minute break. Also it will allow us to check on all the cars, making sure everyone is in the correct order.

Like the idea MC. As soon as we're done with race 1, go onto the track and park in your respective spot. We can answer any questions and verify everyone is in the right spot.

Tier do you have the statistics from the Tokyo exhibition first season? I want to see if I have made any improvement from first season.

Bam. Season 1 exhibition race.
ExhibitionRaceTokyo.jpg

Wow I was off I thought I was in the 1:40's lol didn't know I was in the 1:45's. Anywho can't wait for this race and get the ball rolling for Team Aston!

Was I running hard that race or was I on the mediums? I don't remember...

Wow I was off I thought I was in the 1:40's lol didn't know I was in the 1:45's. Anywho can't wait for this race and get the ball rolling for Team Aston!

Was I running hard that race or was I on the mediums? I don't remember...

That might have been hards and 550hp?

I going to bet we run .5 to a full second faster with the new specs.

Tier 2 Racing
That might have been hards and 550hp?

I going to bet we run .5 to a full second faster with the new specs.

Yeah definitely horsepower is going to be a huge factor here. I'm scared what that Lambo going to pull off here. I pray home ground brings me good luck for this race. Love the track, love the car. What could be better 👍

phil bell
Yes! Also I want to put my foot on the dead pedal like Murph but because of my stupid pedal setup I just have to leave it on the floor.What times are you running on Tokyo?

Run a 1:40.9 last night.

1...40...9...How...The...Heck..Are...We...Going...To...Beat...That...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

Last edited:
You have almost a week... give it time ;)
EDIT: Thanks Tan for the gear + car, appreciate it

Last edited:
Hmm... I thought the Lambo be fast with 535hp and 1250kg. Lightest and most powerful motor compared to the 475hp Evora. Idk maybe he's an Alien.

The Evora has less tyre wear. Some tracks favor the Evora, some favor the Lambo. But yes, Widow is a really fast driver. Not gonna be easy to take the title, but will try my best.

adeadsnipermatt
Idk maybe he's an Alien.

He has to be.How else is he able to consistently wipe the floor with me in the same car.
I think I must paint my car another colour to disassociate myself with this unholy beast.
Ps 1.44 is my best so far.

funkyDucks
He has to be.How else is he able to consistently wipe the floor with me in the same car.
I think I must paint my car another colour to disassociate myself with this unholy beast.
Ps 1.44 is my best so far.

I could be the driving style and tune. Idk I'm still trying to improve my 1:42

I deserve the penalties. Anyhoo, Tokyo is a better track for me. Can't keep the car straight at Cape Ring. I actually thought about NOT attending the race at Cape Ring because of my crappy driving there. Hate that track.

Tokyo is a different story.

I cant get the Lambo to drive the way I want. I cant believe I had a great start and now its all going downhill. :nervous:

I dunno about anal probed, but injected with alien DNA, yes. Practice... uh, that's what I've been doin'! ;)

Are the Evoras faster than the Mercedes?

There is also something called tuning the car. However, this time doesnt seem to be working even to me! At least I still have 5 days to get the Lambo drive the way i want it to drive. That piece of... not gonna say it, there are children here:dopey:

NEPALII
There is also something called tuning the car. However, this time doesnt seem to be working even to me! At least I still have 5 days to get the Lambo drive the way i want it to drive. That piece of... not gonna say it, there are children here:dopey:

Don't tune it.Join me at the back of the grid this time.I'll show you a real good time.Leave Widow to his magic.

Man Widows car in the current paint scheme looks like an alien spaceship as well,it's all adding up eh?:D
But seriously it is overwhelmingly quicker than the rest of us.I am definitely going to stick behind him during practice see what I can learn.
And did a test session yesterday,still in the low 1:43's.

Don't tune it.Join me at the back of the grid this time.I'll show you a real good time.Leave Widow to his magic.

Don't worry Funky, you'll have plenty on your hands fighting my Lambo. :)

Did a 43.7 tonight, however my problem is more of the driver than the car. :guilty:

Back