GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately our pictures are going to suck compared to Jake's, Mike's, Tissimo's, Razor's, Johny's and MU's if they decide to post pictures. As long as they are reasonable good at lining up pictures and taking them the fancy premiums will destroy the average Standards. Still I'll try my best and I'm sure you have too.

Last edited:
Alright I'll join, just wait a few hours... actually it be best to wait 'till tomorrow to see any photos from me. 👍

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWyeaaaaaaaaaa....vive la France, les bitches!

UV2ut.jpg

Working on that logo, by the way, Bermuda.

Last edited:
I'd certainly be interested in this. Anyone wit han Audi R10, I need a teammate ;)

Also, might I ask why the Audi R8 '01 isn't allowed? Is it some kind of power or handling advantage or disadvantage?

Last edited:
Its not allowed because we discovered it is secretly a F1 car with a rocket as an engine and tires made of steel. (This is a more accurate metaphor than you would believe)

I took my photo's last night. They will be uploaded in around an hour or two. Be prepared for the power of the standard car mwahahhahaha

Me and Peter are Team Jerked Potato and we will use the Minolta. See you on track.;)

Yes I'm back!! :sly:

So looks like I've had a holiday and missed out on no practice time with PSN been down. As soon as I've finished packing I'll get a few pictures of the GT one :)

EDIT: here they are :D done really quickly

Last edited:
post them in the group page.

Oh, guys do you remember the b-spec driver of mine I told you about? K.Kobayashi? He got his frst run in an FGT today in the FGT series. I don't know what people are complaining about with their b-spec driver being useless. I was worried. But he is miles faster. 4 seconds a lap. sometimes 5. He is amazing. Oh, and he carries the real Kobayashi's special skill. Overtaking. He is amazing. Then again, maybe things will be different after Fuji

Pre-Season Un-official List

1. Bermudakid - Speed 8 | (insert cool name here)
2. A7XMaverick - Speed 8 | (insert cool name here)
3. Tissimo Mazda 787B | Team Wankel
4. razor70 - Mazda 787B | Team Wankel
5. MikeTheHockeyFan - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP | Team Peugeot Total
6. jakegirard - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP | Team Peugeot Total
7. AllinWitJT - Audi R8 05' - R.E. Racing
8. Mike46and2 - Audi R8 05' - R.E. Racing
9. mu675 - 908 Oreca Matmut - Autonomy Racing
10. GTP_Johny - 908 Oreca Matmut | Autonomy Racing
11. bombe32 - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V | (insert cool name here)
12. C-ZETA - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V | (insert cool name here)
13.GT5_X2010 - Pescarolo C60 Hybride | (insert cool name here)
14. MC CAULEY - Pescarolo C60 Hybride | (insert cool name here)
15. Jamman48 - Toyota GT one | GT bull Japan
16. Blaze_409 - Toyota GT one | GT bull Japan
17. Rich S -Toyota GT One |
18. jml1010 - Merc Sauber C9 | MERC-Enaries
19. daibaspeed - Merc Sauber C9 | MERC-Enaries
20. Peter - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V | Team Jerked Potato
21. akmuq - Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V | Team Jerked Potato
22. MitchZ06 - Merc Sauber C9 | Sauber NRG-Racing

Havent posted yet?
Paginas1
Nashy_027
Jav
DCerinza
mlc3

Dropped Out.

Me and Peter are Team Jerked Potato and we will use the Minolta. See you on track.;)

I'll run by myself as Sauber-NRG Racing with the Sauber C9.

Are we enough now? Lol.

Seriously, if everyone is going to show up, just once, six guys are without any chance to join. What do we do? Six reserves, where all of them have a team?

But I guess we would have to wait and see. All newcomers have to be in the pre-season race, so before that is done nothing is official yet (as stated by BK).

Damn, another week.. If we still do one preseason race I'll miss the season opener. :( Going to be out of town may 13th.... And june 10th (Canadian gp, woo).

I will for sure be able to make the pre race, akmuq should as well.

I'm going to miss the pre season race if it is postponed to May 7th due to PSN. I'll be out of town. I would have missed the first official race otherwise. I luck out a bit I guess.

Damn, another week.. If we still do one preseason race I'll miss the season opener. :( Going to be out of town may 13th.... And june 10th (Canadian gp, woo).

how much did you pay to go to Canadian GP, i was thinking about it. probably too late now anyway..

I will for sure be able to make the pre race, akmuq should as well.

Are we enough now? Lol.

Seriously, if everyone is going to show up, just once, six guys are without any chance to join. What do we do? Six reserves, where all of them have a team?

But I guess we would have to wait and see. All newcomers have to be in the pre-season race, so before that is done nothing is official yet (as stated by BK).

oh wow. we do have a lot signed up. OK im not taking anymore drivers now peter, akmuq, and mitch will be the last on my list. We have 19 drivers with 3 rerserves. usually only 12-13 drivers are able to make a race .

But we may have too many extras ,(which is a good thing for the series) but we'll see after the first pre-season race

bermudakid
how much did you pay to go to Canadian GP, i was thinking about it. probably too late now anyway..

About 1100 with a grandstand pass. Yeah finding a decent hotel for cheap will be difficult. I booked last month and the hotel I was looking at only had one single double bed room left, still 85 a night...

I did Canadian GP a few years back in general admission. You have to get there at like 5:30am to get a nice spot close to the track, but it was worth it.

Helps that it took me 30 minutes to get there from my apartment :D

I did Canadian GP a few years back

That sounds like you were saying that you raced there :)

do you guys live near Texas because then you will be able to go to the Circuit of the Americas for the 2012 US GP. Still think that a New York streat race would be epic though. Just like the Forza 3 New York track (brilliant fun but too fast ot be safe) or the old GT new york track which blended right angle corner with a high downforce corner at the end at two high speed straights. WHY IS THAT NOT IN GT5!! It would be amazing with PS3 graphics right?

That sounds like you were saying that you raced there :)

do you guys live near Texas because then you will be able to go to the Circuit of the Americas for the 2012 US GP. Still think that a New York streat race would be epic though. Just like the Forza 3 New York track (brilliant fun but too fast ot be safe) or the old GT new york track which blended right angle corner with a high downforce corner at the end at two high speed straights. WHY IS THAT NOT IN GT5!! It would be amazing with PS3 graphics right?

It was good, but never the best. I preferred the Opera Paris over it, even though it had a terrible high-speed turn at the end of its long-straight. None of them would suit these cars though.

Would pay for the Seattle Circuit, SSR11 and some real world tracks like Spa, Donington and I would love some more quality city tracks instead of the rubbish Rome track and the short Madrid track.

I like Madrid and Rome. Would like some more street circuits. Spa would be epic however Donnington would be rally cars only as its not finished yet... Opera Paris was great. Learnt to drive manual in GTPSP there. Driven manual in GT games ever since

Back