9.GT5_X2010/golfer199
10. Jav/Jav122678
11. Rich S/ mustardaddict
12. xX_F Alonso_Xx/mu675
13. bombe32 / bombe32
14. SebVettelFan / Jamman48
15. Ghova / GTP_Marlboro.
16. Nash_027 / Nashy_027
17. Paginas1/Paginas (depends on day and time)
18. C-ZETA/V16T91

I'd say an Eifel Circuit race would be good. Roughly the length of an average F1 circuit preferably. Also do Suzuka, Le Mans, Nurburgring 24H and Monza.

I think it should just stick softs to simplify a bit. I dont have the Bentley so I'll just use the GT-One. The real world circuits should really take priority. Monza, Nurburgring 24 hr, De la Sarthe, Indy road course, Daytona road course, Suzuka

I'm going to get a C60 or R10. Someone said they were testing the R10? I'd like to hear the results.

KJEEZY and Mike46and2 was in the season finale yesterday, but they are yet to write themselves onto the interest list. Also Razor, AS and Erickiller are absent so far. I feel confident though that AS want to join, I think he wrote he would use the Hybride.

Good interest for the series, but if it continues to grow we are being split into two... but you never know how many that'll jump off at the start of the season.

cant do nurb 24 cuz the track gliches and you can see through it. its like your car is floating.

cant do nurb 24 cuz the track gliches and you can see through it. its like your car is floating.

It would also be a inconvenience when the pace lap is over 15 minutes.

Also, it was me that was testing the R10. My results:
Lap 1 - DNF

car is too unpredictalble and spins out easy so i reverted to my 908

Huh, what have you been smokin'? :sly::dopey:

We already tried it once and it's just how the track is. At random times the surface disappears (online only) and you can't see the road so, yes, it's like the car is floating...

If we are ever going to Nurb then it's the GP one that is most suitable, the pace lap won't be too long ;)

Thats wierd. I've raced the Redbull X2010 there and It works great, must be that with 16 cars on track the game cant keep up, or something.

We're all jumping for the C60 Hybride? How many "wants" are there for it now? I guess I'll grab one ofthese considering what the results of testing the R10 were. :lol:

Well if this get's enough interest tht there has to be a seperate race for other racers how's this idea? Troughout the season they race seperatly in 2 servers, at the end before the last race on Le Sarthe the drivers with the most points shall move on to Le Sarthe and others will be eliminated. Or everyone does Le Sarthe and the top 8 drivers for both get to race in another Le Sarthe with the top 8 from the other server.

If we do split the servers then would they be split by sign up order, best drivers in one server, worst in another or would it be an equal mix in each server? Although team mates would have to be in the same server.

I would think think that the 2 groups would be week day and weekend, and completely separate points and standings.

I'll be buying the 787B tonight for some testing..

EliteDreamer
Lucky you guys have money to spare anytime. :grumpy:

Shhhh.. Don't tell anyone, but I left the ps3 on last night and today while I'm at work auto aspec grinding for some cash, lol

Auto B-Spec you mean?

What should I do to get money, I have 900,000 credits in daibaspeed and 2,100,000 in EliteDreamer. What do I do?! It's hard to get money.

Auto B-Spec you mean?

What should I do to get money, I have 900,000 credits in daibaspeed and 2,100,000 in EliteDreamer. What do I do?! It's hard to get money.

The Lambo seasonals are pretty good, and Trial Mountain is a lovely track 👍 It does take some time, sure, but you are gonna need money one way or the other :)

Yea, getting money sucks, I havent done one single aspec race since level 25. And only did one round of the season events.

bermuda, could you please confirm the hp and weight limits for next season so we can get on with car testing? :)

I think some more testing needs to be made, maybe a comparison of some of the cars in action ;)

I would also like to say, that if the HP limit is below 950, the 908 and GT-One are going to need some weight ballast, just a little. It's by far the two best I have tested out so far.

Maybe ban the R8 just this one season, no one has talked about using it anyway. Then it can return for S4 with some more specific specs.

I think some more testing needs to be made, maybe a comparison of some of the cars in action ;)

I would also like to say, that if the HP limit is below 950, the 908 and GT-One are going to need some weight ballast, just a little. It's by far the two best I have tested out so far.

Maybe ban the R8 just this one season, no one has talked about using it anyway. Then it can return for S4 with some more specific specs.

Maybe we can have a pre-season test session to test out any cars you may want to use. We could also have a few small races too for a bit of fun.

I am testing later tonight and tomorrow night, that's for sure. I'll focus on 4-5 cars though, but you are all free to join if you want to. I'll do it in my lounge, though, so you would need to add me first if you want to compare your lap times with mine. I am terrible at setting up cars...

I am testing later tonight and tomorrow night, that's for sure. I'll focus on 4-5 cars though, but you are all free to join if you want to. I'll do it in my lounge, though, so you would need to add me first if you want to compare your lap times with mine. I am terrible at setting up cars...

Sure that would be great. I will add you and will come on GT5 in about 1 hours time.

So, I just came back home now, and will start some practicing in my lounge. I will start off with a 838bhp limit and then move it up as time progresses. Will also post about what I found out later.

bombe let me know how it goes. Also, if golfer does decide to switch cars, think about teaming with me :) in the 908. That said, golfer if you do stay with Peugeot we will still be teammates don't worry lol

bombe let me know how it goes. Also, if golfer does decide to switch cars, think about teaming with me :) in the 908. That said, golfer if you do stay with Peugeot we will still be teammates don't worry lol

If you see my testing results you can tell that it's unlikely I'll be at Audi Joest Racing next season. As for now, I'm at Peugeot Total all the way. Just need to know the season regulations.

So far I can only tell you that i found a new personal favorite, as the Sauber was too bad at low speeds and would get crushed on small circuits, like Laguna Seca. I am currently leaning towards the MINOLTA, so if any of you Peugeot guys are thinking of changing then come to Toyota :)

Maverick dropped by and showed off his skills, lol. Below 3.14 in the GT-One... did anyone mention weight ballast to that car? Lol, I know he is in his own league, but still, showed what it's capable off.

Bad connection day unfortunately. There's a reason that I never hosted anything, you know, lol ;)

I would have loved to use the Nissan, but I can't cure its durability issue. The Nissan requires an extra pit stop to the others. I am almost officially using the MINOLTA, it all depends on the Peugeot guys. If only one is using the Matmut I may consider it too, because the car is so sexy to drive, lol ;)

I would have loved to use the Nissan, but I can't cure its durability issue. The Nissan requires an extra pit stop to the others. I am almost officially using the MINOLTA, it all depends on the Peugeot guys. If only one is using the Matmut I may consider it too, because the car is so sexy to drive, lol ;)

The Matmut was my first 908 I bought just for its looks (got over 4,000 miles on it). I bought the Team Peugeot Total afterwards. So if I don't get to use the 908, I have narrowed it down to a few cars. I would have used the Sauber C9 but there are basically 2 bumper cams but no roof cam unfortunately, so not that. It will be either 787B, BMW V12 LMR, R92CP.

Back