GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 476 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters

I just bought a Robin reliant for £350...

What have I done?? lol

1909980.jpg

:D

Go On!

what car do you have sitting in your driveway? Would you like to see it on GT3?

The Burgman is in GT3, as a Skywave. :)

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

24715244-M.jpg

2008 Subaru Outback 2.5XT LTD - 5MT

648029536_zH9i9-M-1.jpg

2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport

207691499_2a9UN-M.jpg

1958 MGA Roadster

mga2.jpg

1965 Vespa 180 Super Sport

106354256-M.jpg

2006 Vespa LX150

74819330-M.jpg

2007 Suzuki Burgman 400

170544830-M.jpg

Brother has BMW M3, Z3, and 850ci, which all make nice GT toys!

Traded the '08 for a very small loss and got into an untouched 2011 civic si. The difference in used v new is rediculus and Im very happy with the new one. That said, update me...
2011 Civic SI (blue)

In our driveway there is:
Saab 9000, 2.3 turbo engine, I think it's '97.
Chevrolet Corvette, 5.8 engine (not sure) and I think it's '94 (not sure, but it's C4) (actually it's in the garage, waiting for spring :D).

But yeah, I drive:
Chevrolet Kalos, dunno about the engine. The car is "new", '05.
180671_10150095896909707_638834706_6006252_1107213_n.jpg

I guess that photo was taken when it still was under maintenance und some fixing, looks much better nowadays.

We are definitely going to need a picture for proof with a sign saying "Hi GTP, from Motorcitydriver".

Eh he's from Bloomfield Hills, CTS-V's are like Toyota Camry's over there. :lol:

Still requires some proof.:P Plus I naturally have no idea what Bloomfield Hills is like, but I can tell you what the country side in Australia is like.:P

092100172200.jpg

My stock '04 loaded with black and red leather, sunroof, heated seats, and Bose audio system. It's a great car, this baby loves to drift.
240hp
160ft-lbs torque
0-60: 5.8 sec

Not nearly as fast as this guy's 20 year old Acura Legend though:
I meant in 0-60times i've done 5.2seconds, S2000's need high rev's, very high rev's to get speed, my car has low end torque power and lower rev accleration.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if I've seen your car before. I work at Woodward and Square Lk. Well just north of there a bit. But then again like I said CTS-V's are everywhere :lol:. Damn wealthy part of the county :lol:.

Joey thanks for the back up.

Paulie don't call me out again.

Dude, don't take offence to it. It's an expensive car, so we need a little proof. It's to trip up all the idiots who come on here claiming they own F430's and Lambo's. You should be flattered, it means that we think you have a nice car. :D:tup:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if I've seen your car before. I work at Woodward and Square Lk. Well just north of there a bit. But then again like I said CTS-V's are everywhere :lol:. Damn wealthy part of the county :lol:.

Dude, don't take offence to it. It's an expensive car, so we need a little proof. It's to trip up all the idiots who come on here claiming they own F430's and Lambo's. You should be flattered, it means that we think you have a nice car. :D:tup:

Joey, you may have we hang out at AutoZone on Woodward and 14 on Saturdays.

Astrosdude91, no offense taken.

:lol: I know all about 14 & Woodward. I was going down there quite a bit when it was warmer out. Probably start coming down there again in the Spring.

You guys ever head to the Woodward cruise/meet? A guy from work heads down every year and I've always wanted to go, I just don't want to be the guy who gets tar and feathered for coming in an import.

Haha yeah. Its a message board revolving around a video game, so the common member is nary old enough to drive. We get excited when we see adults with nice toys.

You guys ever head to the Woodward cruise/meet? A guy from work heads down every year and I've always wanted to go, I just don't want to be the guy who gets tar and feathered for coming in an import.

You talking about the Dream Cruise? You can drive anything to the Dream Cruise and it's cool. Otherwise Woodward is packed every Friday and Saturday night from April to October as long as it isn't cold, wet or both. And even then it really has to be cold to keep people at home.

It's worth it to come down and cruise Woodward, it's a ton of fun and you see things that you'd never see anywhere else. Two summers ago a guy was cruising around in a Mosler MT900 which was awesome.

You talking about the Dream Cruise? You can drive anything to the Dream Cruise and it's cool. Otherwise Woodward is packed every Friday and Saturday night from April to October as long as it isn't cold, wet or both. And even then it really has to be cold to keep people at home.

It's worth it to come down and cruise Woodward, it's a ton of fun and you see things that you'd never see anywhere else. Two summers ago a guy was cruising around in a Mosler MT900 which was awesome.

Yeah, the Woodward dream cruise, and thats good. Being Detroit, I was worried that it was a "Detroit Iron or burn!" mentallity since I never hear of anyone going in anything else. If I end up missing the Dream Cruise weekend this year, I might try to plan a trip down for the night one weekend. Any where in particular I should be headed on a random weekend?

Yeah, the Woodward dream cruise, and thats good. Being Detroit, I was worried that it was a "Detroit Iron or burn!" mentallity since I never hear of anyone going in anything else. If I end up missing the Dream Cruise weekend this year, I might try to plan a trip down for the night one weekend. Any where in particular I should be headed on a random weekend?

The Dream Cruise is a lot of Detroit Iron but everything is welcomed now. It's just a day where car guys nerd out together.

As long as the weather is nice Woodward is jumping from Ferndale to Birmingham. 13-15 mile tend to be the main area. I drive mostly but if I want to chill I find an empty lot and then just sit there. If you do think about heading down for the weekend let me know and we can meet up. NISM0_Sklyline and Rotary Junkie and both in the area too.

Joey thanks for the back up.

Paulie don't call me out again.

It's as astrosdude91 said, we just have to be wary of all the noobs that come on here trying to boost their web cred by claiming they own a nice car. That said, really nice car mate, love it. I'm a big GM fan, and the CTS-V Coupe is a great car.👍

It's as astrosdude91 said, we just have to be wary of all the noobs that come on here trying to boost their web cred by claiming they own a nice car. That said, really nice car mate, love it. I'm a big GM fan, and the CTS-V Coupe is a great car.👍

By the way that Holden Ute is way cool.

Graham

Back