GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 476 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
well, heres mine. or you know, my dads. but its gonna be mine, as soon as im old enough!

still in progress, as you can see.

DSC02738.jpg

car?!?!? don't you mean kart?

No, it means car.
See in the thread title where it says "cars" directly before "directory"? :sly:
That ought to give you a clue.
If it meant kart, it would say "kart". :rolleyes:

Please don't post unless you've something useful to add to the thread in question. ;)

As of an hour ago.

Sexy. :D Looks like your house will never get robbed. :lol:

And on a different subject my Daytona Shelby is about to go by-by and its being replaced by an early 80's Z28. :D Got to have another 3rd gen Camaro. This time its rare, it has T-tops, and its a Z28. :P

Reventón;3145540
Badass. In all black, too. :D
Thanks, I'll be going to a wedding next month, I think renting an all black suit and driving this baby to the wedding would be something else haha!
JCE
Sexy. :D Looks like your house will never get robbed. :lol:

And on a different subject my Daytona Shelby is about to go by-by and its being replaced by an early 80's Z28. :D Got to have another 3rd gen Camaro. This time its rare, it has T-tops, and its a Z28. :P

Thank you, I never knew how smooth these things are. The way these things push you into your seat when you punch it is just awesome. It's hard to not mash the gas in this thing.

Thank you, I never knew how smooth these things are. The way these things push you into your seat when you punch it is just awesome. It's hard to not mash the gas in this thing.

Another satisfied customer Ford! :D Were we (YSS and myself) wrong about this panther platform'd car? The grunt when at a roll is quite surprising actually. From a stop its ok, but when that boat gets rolling it can move. :D

Post high res pics of the car and some good scenery as well as videos. :sly:

Oh, and incase anyone wants to know this is what my Z28 is going to look like--just with 5+ years of sitting:
1983camaroz28122902.jpg

I can't wait. I'll be paying $50 for it. :D He's rough but it should be great! She says its a T-Top but I wasn't aware of a pre-'84 Z with T-tops.

*edit*
Oh, I hope its an '85 with the 305 TPI. :drool:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments guys!👍 This car surprised the hell out of me just a few hours ago. Merging onto the highway I had to punch it and surprisingly enough it chirped the tires shifting into second! I never knew how hard these things shift when they are pushed. I'm loving this car the more I get into it. So far the cops have been fine. I spent the last few hours driving around town. Passed a few cops and nothing happened. A few of them even gave me nods! Hell everytime I pull up beside a cop I just give them a nice friendly wave now.

Last edited:
Fantastic P71 ND4SPD! Get more pictures of it up too. Great colour, good for scaring people on the highway... and nobody will ever tailgate you again!

Thanks for all the comments guys!👍 This car surprised the hell out of me just a few hours ago. Merging onto the highway I had to punch it and surprisingly enough it chirped the tires shifting into second! I never knew how hard these things shift when they are pushed. I'm loving this car the more I get into it. So far the cops have been fine. I spent the last few hours driving around town. Passed a few cops and nothing happened. A few of them even gave me nods! Hell everytime I pull up beside a cop I just give them a nice friendly wave now.

:D I love hearing about how a supposed rubbish American body-on-frame slow underpowered V8 car makes people happy. It has the X-Factor that TopGear is always going on about. Its just damn cool and fun.

And I used to get the same treatment, cops wave, people get out of my way on the motorway, and I've had people pop curbs infront of me because they thought I was a cop.

and nobody will ever tailgate you again!

Infact you'll see people hastefully trying to get out of your way when you have a P71. It is rather humorous actually. At night on two lane roads I used to love tapping my brakes as a car goes by to see them stomp on theirs. :lol:

JCE
:D I love hearing about how a supposed rubbish American body-on-frame slow underpowered V8 car makes people happy. It has the X-Factor that TopGear is always going on about. Its just damn cool and fun.

And I used to get the same treatment, cops wave, people get out of my way on the motorway, and I've had people pop curbs infront of me because they thought I was a cop.

Infact you'll see people hastefully trying to get out of your way when you have a P71. It is rather humorous actually. At night on two lane roads I used to love tapping my brakes as a car goes by to see them stomp on theirs. :lol:

Lol nice. Here's another couple of pictures I took of the car from yesterday. Can't get any good photos today because of the rain.....👎

A little spotlight fun in the driveway haha.(Dear god is it bright!)

A rear shot. :)

The cage, where the naughty ladies sit.

And I just had to take a photo of this.(Don't mind the dust, the car was a tad bit dusty yesterday.)

My god, a cage! Wish mine had one. This makes me want to get another one. You've pretty much picked out the color I wanted. And those reflective strips on the back bumper are sweet. :D

JCE
My god, a cage! Wish mine had one. This makes me want to get another one. You've pretty much picked out the color I wanted. And those reflective strips on the back bumper are sweet. :D

Thanks and word of advice, get another one!
I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but this car was a Rhode Island N.Y Highway patrol car. Was a police car until summer of last year, then the owner bought it and brought it over to Canada. Absolutely no rust under this car!

JCE

They certainly make me happy! If I ever lived in the States I would buy one :D You're right though, they're certainly cool.

Dude, what happened to the FC? I clicked on your thread, but it doesnt say what happened.

Turns out the the last owner sold me the FC with structural problems with the chassis......So I got pwned. It's still in the garage though, awaiting purchase from my friend.(Who knows about the damage and is capable of fixing it.)

Welcome to the Big Car Club, Jeff.

P71s are just awesome.

Also, about the FC, what are the issues? Rot or?

Yup rot, and it seems like the last owner had drifted it onto a curb, part of the frame has a perfect curb indent on it.

I drive the best car ever made for mortals like me,that is folks that lack the means for a Z06,Porsche,or Skyline.I drive a 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg turbo.I got it new,&I have never had a repair or complaint it now has 86000 miles & has all the power it ever has even more now with a cold air intake,free flow exaust,I love it.👍

Back