GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 476 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
Be like on Super Trooper and somehow cut off the door! :lol: Of course going back to the picture, it looks like you can open the rear doors from the inside.

But it has that rear bench, complete with cage for the wild ones! :P
True, all the fun stuff can happen there.....Well it already does.;)
What happens if you get locked in the back of your own car?
Be like on Super Trooper and somehow cut off the door! :lol: Of course going back to the picture, it looks like you can open the rear doors from the inside.

If I have the child safety locks on, I'd be screwed! Thanks for reminding me, I'll turn these off now. I should make a quick video of the police lights going haha. After all, it is legal to use all the police stuff on the confines of my own property!

This is my car:

Its a Mazda 323F 2.0 Sportive. In America its called the Mazda Protege5.

Here are some pictures:

AEM short ram intake:cool:

my car : subaru impreza wrx
best thing to drive around the swiss mountains
i just love it :)

Attachments

• CCF11092008_00000.jpg
    CCF11092008_00000.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 37
The beauty of living in America. If I was to buy an ex police car here it would be some grubby Vauxhall Astra in silver..

Actually, a good majority of our police cars on the used market aren't in the same shape as ND's. A good chunk of them end up just being your typical Crown Vic w/ a lot of hard miles as our de-commissioned cars have their radios & cages removed.

Haha well if you already had it, then it makes sense. I know AEM makes blue intakes for the Saturn SC2 (I got red since it was a red car, but they also offered blue and silver).

The beauty of living in America. If I was to buy an ex police car here it would be some grubby Vauxhall Astra in silver..

The beauty of living in Canada as well.;)

Cool fact of the day, I bought this car an hour and a half away from me in a small town called St. Thomas Ontario. It turns out, all Crown Victoria's and their counterparts are built at the St. Thomas Ford assembly plant!

Last edited:
I have a 1997 S14 with 300zx front calipers and rotors and Tanabe coilovers. Used to have an S13 with a fully built SR20. Hopefully an RB26 on the way for the S14 next summer.

s14koukimoreblur14copy.jpg

s14koukinogastank10.jpg

light.jpg

s14kouki5.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my car - 2005 Honda Civic Type R. Had it 3 years and still love driving it.

The other picture is my girlfriend's Suzuki Swift Sport which I sometimes get to drive. It can be just as much fun as the Civic on the right roads.

Attachments

• IMG_4777.jpg
    IMG_4777.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Nice cars PB 👍 Those Civic Rs are growing on me, wasn't keen at first but every time I see one now I think "hmm, nice".

Been a really long time since I was in this thread... I ended up selling my 02' 325ci to a friend a few weeks ago.

I'm in the market for another RWD car (of course), but this time I want to go with a Japanese car. I'm thinking of maybe going for a 1995 Nissan 240sx. My neighbors had one since she bought it brand new (in 1995!) and she's planning on upgrading to a gas-miser. I might look into it as I've always wanted a project car I could blow my money on. :P

New company car arrived 3 weeks ago... Mondeo 2.2tdci Titanium X. Hypnotic silver, with sports pack (lower suspension, rear spoiler, privacy glass, alloy pedals), technology pack (electric seats with memory, keyless entry, tyre pressure monitoring system) and xenons.

For a big family car it's got a fair turn of speed (175bhp - though compared to the 911 it's a bit of a slug), and over long distances it's just brilliant - 2,900 miles in the first 3 weeks. It's also got some great toys, including a really good sound and excellent bluetooth phone system.

mondeo.jpg

This is what i drive : a Seat Léon II TDI
I like the shape, it's cheap to run, and there's not so many of these where i live so it look different (and that's what i want).
1224679570_front.jpg

1224679720_back.jpg

Sideways is where it's at :D. That is lush, ke rollas are awesome. Looks semi-tidy, is there much rust in it?

Gunna slam it? 4AGE? Various 86 bits?

I've found some in the rear strut towers and boot, but nothing major. It was painted in '06 and sandblasted, but was left for a month between blasting and priming, so all the rust you see is more or less caused by that. It's a daily, and future mods are subject to me not going sideways into a tree this winter. But I want slammage and whatever small and wide wheels I can get my hands on (i.e SSRs or Hayashis).

I even chopped it: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/eiriksmil/nychop.jpg

Think more poke and less tuck, but time will show what happens and what doesn't anyway.

Last edited:
I've found some in the rear strut towers and boot, but nothing major. It was painted in '06 and sandblasted, but was left for a month between blasting and priming, so all the rust you see is more or less caused by that. It's a daily, and future mods are subject to me not going sideways into a tree this winter. But I want slammage and whatever small and wide wheels I can get my hands on (i.e SSRs or Hayashis).

I even chopped it: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/eiriksmil/nychop.jpg

Think more poke and less tuck, but time will show what happens and what doesn't anyway.

I vote Equip 01s. It'd look sweet. What has happened/is happening to the Charade?

Back