GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matty is credited with the wrong amount of points for Daytona, to further add to the improvements. ;)

I'm watching now, but can't fast forward. I only need to get to where carbon pits the second time, as trynor definitely never lost the lead after that.

Carb 1-17 (17)
Trynor 18-23 (6)
FastFox 24-25 (2)
Carb 26-33 (8)
Trynor 34-50 (17)

Pole: Carbon - 50.063, I think
Fast lap: FastFox - 50.018, lap 33

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6969638#post6969638

Carb led two more laps than Trynor at Madrid Mini, yet both were credited with the extra point for leading the most laps.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6971257#post6971257

It's better to get it fixed now so everyone goes in to Indy knowing what they need to do to win.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6969638#post6969638

Carb led two more laps than Trynor at Madrid Mini, yet both were credited with the extra point for leading the most laps.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6971257#post6971257

It's better to get it fixed now so everyone goes in to Indy knowing what they need to do to win.

I believe it was Carbon who told me it was 24 a piece in that race. Well, I suppose you were the host of that race so you're connection and replay is most reliable so that'll have to be amended.

I also led a few laps on the first round of pitstops, remember I stayed out till 36. So I led from like 28 to 36. So whatever you have a posts above is technically wrong.

Race Results @ Daytona 200

*denotes driver's points are illegible towards the Drivers' Championship due to driving in the GTP Nascar Sprint Cup Championship.
DNS = Did not start
DSQ = Disqualified

wk0029.png

Drivers' Championship
Your worst two points finishes excluding the season finale are dropped.

2czwv8p.png

Owners' Championship

f28pyq.png

Last edited:
I really couldn't care less if Cowboys ran in the #11, sorry Furi. Those pixel images are a nightmare to change anyway.

Good day and good night. See you next Saturday. Then its THUNDER!

It's a pre-existing poster; I just edited out the boring bits and replaced all the Grand-Am content with IndyCar. Took me 30 minutes tops on GIMP 2.

It's a pre-existing poster; I just edited out the boring bits and replaced all the Grand-Am content with IndyCar. Took me 30 minutes tops on GIMP 2.

GIMP is what I used to use all time, just gone up to Photoshop now :D

MÜLE_9242;7166454
Tom quit before I did, not that it matters.

Will be updated for next week.

GIMP is what I used to use all time, just gone up to Photoshop now :D

Photoshop all the way. I tried GIMP but found it too fiddly. I've got an old Photoshop, 5.0 on my Windows 7 but it works great.

Will be updated for next week.

Photoshop all the way. I tried GIMP but found it too fiddly. I've got an old Photoshop, 5.0 on my Windows 7 but it works great.

Any version of photoshop is good tbh, but I use CS packages as they update. Have you tried to pirate any software? You can utorrent Photoshop CS5 very easily (and free ;))

Just a heads up Crazy if a mod see's that they'll give you 5 points for Discussing Illegal Activities. 👍

Hi there. Yeah, i finished just ahead of Ryan (which is logic anyway cause he can't win points in NNS, it's not his goal to finish ahead of me in NNS). Thanks Ryan by the way for your excellent job 👍

Carbonox
If I'm getting a penalty though, I'd expect Litchi to get one as well, his completely unnecessary move was what got me into that battle in the first place.

Just saying...

I must confess that you're totally true. I should be penalized for what i did. Don't know how, but i should be.

I'm just gonna come out and ask, why is a team made of three Hendrick cars named for a team not even in the game, why is a team made of three big Ford team cars named after a single car team, and why is a team made up of Stewart -Haas and Earnhardt-Ganassi (Which Jr. left before the 2008 season) named for Dale Jr.'s team? These are kinda weird team names, if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I never understood why the Hendrick cars are "RCR" in this series, either. EGR uses Childress engines, while Hendrick still owns half of JRM (and still uses the Hendrick #5 from time to time).

MÜLE_9242;7167439
Yeah, I never understood why the Hendrick cars are "RCR" in this series, either. EGR uses Childress engines, while Hendrick still owns half of JRM (and still uses the Hendrick #5 from time to time).

I think team owners, drivers and Drop would be in favour of this but I'm going to use the team names for the Sprint Cup in the Nationwide Season 2. That would help clear up any confusion new drivers may have and would make things linear.

Litchi you are reinstated in fourth. Updated standings should you with 2 more points than the standings show now. They will be published next week.

Back