GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote for postponement. Too few drivers are able to race with these problems.

Guys, taking into account earlier posts and the PSN problem which myself and knelly have encountered as well... This makes an on time start impossible. Can we get an early agreement on a one week postponement? There's a lot at stake for everyone and we've already lost pre-quali running... We've done a lot of mileage to get here and the finale needs a full grid and happy drivers.. Anyone second that?

I second the motion (even though I might not be there next week)

In the circumstances I would favour a postponement. But I should be on in 5 minutes since that's when the EURO game finishes.

I would be alright with a postponement if I wasn't going to be gone from friday through sunday next weekend.

1pm EST (6pm BST) - Room opens in a public lobby for an open practice session.
1:45pm EST (6:45pm BST) - Room is reset, and qualifying begins. All cars qualify on track together.
2pm EST (7pm BST) - Race begins automatically.

Can everyone do tomorrow?

I know Furi has his WSC but let's be honest guys we need to get this season done and over with.

Okay, understood. 👍

EDIT I can't do tomorrow 👎

1:45pm EST (6:45pm BST) - Room is reset, and qualifying begins. All cars qualify on track together.

I know Furi has his WSC but let's be honest guys we need to get this season done and over with.

Can't race tomorrow, too late for me as I have school on Monday.

It interferes with real NASCAR but... it's fine. Either this or next Saturday. No earlier, no later.

Thanks for sense prevailing guys! Chqr, sorry if I caused you grief but it really had to start on time for me.
I'll try and fit into whatever the consensus is on rescheduling as long as it's not later tonight! Cheers.

Think of this as a really bad rain delay. It's NASCAR, what would you expect? :lol:

I think we should race on Saturdays, because most of us aren't available on different days, at least on the same time.

Is there maintenance or something going on?

I think we should race on Saturdays, because most of us aren't available on different days, at least on the same time.

Is there maintenance or something going on?

[Sarcasm]0MGH4X0R DLC!!!!!!![/Sarcasm]

TBH a postponement also gives extra time for us to find better tunes for our cars as well as giving us practice time.

Litchi cannot make tomorrow, I know that. Neither can I for that matter.

Stormtrooper217
Think of this as a really bad rain delay. It's NASCAR, what would you expect? :lol:

No.

People have lives and other commitments and cannot make it at another time.

Back