GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the room numbers be posted here come the race, or are they being held in a private lobby.

Will be posted here gorsad 👍

Slight Issue.

Not gonna postpone the race at such short notice but I'm stuck in traffic on the M5. As usual, I'm more than happy for Niop or Drop to open a public lobby with no damage and post its number here for everyone. Also, I need to race for my team and this is the finale so I need the replay too for laps led, etc. So, the start will be delayed to 7.20 BST. The Nationwide slot runs from 6pm BST to 9pm BST so its not a big inconvenience as we've delayed the start for a few of our regulars.

I like the delay as it helps me watch the full first Euro game and maybe the second half of the second game.

I'm fine with that, it works slightly better for me because it gives me more time after the F1 Qualifying.

Sorry but I'm not fine with a race delay. Time constraints have always been the issue for me, why I supported an earlier start for season 2. Appreciate it would be convenient for some but it's not for me. Going out for dinner, does that mean I miss the season finale and can't help the series leader because of a decision made 2 hrs before the green flag? 20 mins will become 30, what about other peoples prior plans? I'd try to accommodate it if I could but today, no dice I'm afraid.

Whether it's someone from my team or not, Dave really does have a point. The scheduled time is the scheduled time and that is why it's put in. If there is anything that can be done to start on time or as close to as possible, will be most appreciated.

If everyone can avoid delays like just going to tweak tranny or suspension etc, then that would help.

Thanks

Whether it's someone from my team or not, Dave really does have a point. The scheduled time is the scheduled time and that is why it's put in. If there is anything that can be done to start on time or as close to as possible, will be most appreciated.

If everyone can avoid delays like just going to tweak tranny or suspension etc, then that would help.

Thanks

👍

I am going to dinner around 4-5 PM EST and I made so many promises to come to the finale, but more importantly, I don't want to be late.

I'll only be online at 6:30PM BST, so I'll send you a FR then if that's okay Droptop.

It's been confirmed to me that if this race does not start on time, then the current fifth place driver in the league, fighting to keep his place, and for team points in an outside chance to take the Constructors, will not be able to race, and JRM will therefore be a man down.

Anyone else having issues signing into Playstation Network?

I'm getting an error too, won't sign in to PSN. Was working fine this afternoon, hopefully the problem will resolve itself.

EDIT: Working now, thank god.

I can sign in, but I can't use GT5 online. :grumpy:

Must be a worldwide problem, lots of us are having it.

Guys, taking into account earlier posts and the PSN problem which myself and knelly have encountered as well... This makes an on time start impossible. Can we get an early agreement on a one week postponement? There's a lot at stake for everyone and we've already lost pre-quali running... We've done a lot of mileage to get here and the finale needs a full grid and happy drivers.. Anyone second that?

Latest Posts

Back