GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Furi, I think you and your date can have a nice, romantic evening now that there's no NASCAR Sprint Cup event (where we drive nascars) on the way.

I'm 14... would have been normal 3,000 years ago :P.

Last edited:
Thomas, you're taking it way too seriously considering you're in the Banter Bus series or whatever it is called. ;) I'm sure no one minds it when Lucy and Samantha fill up the thread with their useless garbage for a while, at least it won't fall to the second page.

/banter

Carbonox
Thomas, you're taking it way too seriously considering you're in the Banter Bus series or whatever it is called. ;) I'm sure no one minds it when Lucy and Samantha fill up the thread with their useless garbage for a while, at least it won't fall to the second page.

Banned from the 'All Aboard the Banter Bus Division' for calling banter, 'garbage'. Never talk to me again Carb, that's unforgivable.

Damn it!!!!!!! i could of raced today, but im most likely not going to be able to race next week because of work.

I won't be able to make it next weekend since I am visiting a family member. Not very far away, but I still wouldn't be able to talk my family out of it.

Is Drop going to be online next week? Because if he is going to the race @ Charlotte, then I vote to just skip the All-star

RedPartyhat
Is Drop going to be online next week? Because if he is going to the race, then I vote to just skip the All-star

He's at Charlotte so he won't be racing.

To be honest, I'd also say to skip it, or at least run it after the season.

I believe he's at the Charlotte race.

I'm easy either way tbh.

Plus it looks like online is still broken so we saved the stress if trying last night I think!

Is schedule going to change? I am tweaking Truck Schedule to carry around it...

Waiting on Drop if he wants to move the All-star race to another time or not do it altogether.
Also who is hosting SuzE next week? Because I can :D

Last edited:
Back