GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Everything gets pushed back a week. Off weeks will remain the same. The season will end one week later than originally scheduled.

Cool Drop if you can update OP dates it would make it easier? Especially on europeans as we read dates different :lol:

Niop will be the race host and replay review steward. He will be looking for people cutting the entrance to the last turn.

All cars now run on racing medium tires.

Qualifying is done with collisions off, to remove drafting.

The race will be run with collisions on.

The race will be 61 laps, with the first lap used to organize a two-wide rolling start, which will take place when the pole sitter crosses the start/finish line to begin lap 2.

I will be taking 2/3 points from gokartman for this race.

If gokartman can't make it, smuffyatfcp will fill in for him in the 2011 #43, and I'll take 2/3 points from smuffy's final result.

Nice job, PD. First an unimaginably bad timing for maintenance, after which the servers became even crappier.

MÜLE_9242

You guys are awesome and I hope we cross paths on Assetto Corsa or iRacing etc. in the future but this game has turned into a running joke. Can't be bothered with it anymore.

Annoying. But after that occurrence in the lobby with the Red Bull... it's not important. :)

Being forced to drive with a fúcking shítty understeery car and then hitting 2 guys on the first lap before going off for no reason at the final corner is enough. I can't drive anymore. I'll just quit. This is fúcking bullshít.

Crap track.

Mule, you spun BEFORE I hit you. Don't complain over some lag. Next you will complain I unlapped you.

Good race for me made a couple of mistakes but managed a 4th place. Had a good 3 car battle with me, Joe and RPH

Back