GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Well if you got DC'd anyway then it would be not half way.

Guys, lets weather Hurricane Yamauchi and hope the rain stays away and try to race, it might work.

Furinkazen
So try and race it now and get it done...

Whether we do it now or then isn't my concern, it's doing an extra hour of racing uneccessarily there that is.

Furinkazen
And if this is not fixed next week...?

Well that's something we'd have to think about then. In that case, I wouldn't want to race week in week out in the constant fear that the lobby is going to self destruct. I'd just stop racing in GT5.

Because of the status with Nationwide, I feel this race needs to at least be attempted. It also needs to be decided before the green flag, whether a 50% completion will make the race 'official'. There's never certainty when racing online. Servers can, and do, crash every day. While I understand that Sprint doesn't wanna waste their time, you have to understand that NW has already invested 3 hours into this 'race weekend', and I don't want my/our time to be wasted either.

I'm set to race but I just think the servers are far too unpredictable this weekend. It's already causing more stress than it should right now.

NW got mugged off and I don't want to spend time here this week only to have to come back next, being my worst track and wish it would just not even be on here.

Anyway, if my vote counts at all, it would be to postpone.

I would vote to postpone. I don't want to have to race and waste a few hours to only have to try again next week.

I would believe the whole schedule would be pushed back.

I'm going under the assumption that everything is pushed back a week.

I'm fine either way. If we decide to try to race, I'll race. If not, then I wont :)

So that means that the Nationwide race isn't official?

from what's been posted I assume we are postponing a week and doing these rounds again next Saturday?

Well what is going on? I am making plans at moment for rest of evening...

Latest Posts

Back