GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Niop, can you pm me these incidents? Only time I know I made contact was in esses with akmuq and rph on last lap. Also thanks for clarifying start procedure 👍

Stormtrooper217
Also, on the frontstretch, Knelly could have moved to the left and you guys could have drafted over there. Knelly got up to my bumper instead of moving to the left and screwed that up.

There's nothing in the rules that states that you cannot stay on the racing line if you are a lap down.

I did that on purpose to try and lose Joe and Mule at a crucial stage in the race. Nothing wrong with what I did.

Did akmuq get fastet lap. I was going for that bonus point :grumpy: :sly:

original

Matty's lag strikes again lol. Need to get that sorted mate. Especially with ovals left now!

Maybe I could blame my internet if I don't win the chase :dopey:

Lag cautions aren't going to happen, that's just part of the game. If we allowed them, every wreck would be caused by "lag".

We will stay with RM tyres for Motegi. Then for the off week we'll have some test races trying different combinations.

Why not just include cautions in general? With restrictions of course, such as only being called when multiple cars crash and drivers not being allowed to pit under caution.

As diver of the #24 car, I apologise for my actions at Phoenix and look forward to a strong finish at Homestead. The 25 docked Team points is detrimental as Hendrick will continue to dominate the Team standings. It's the $100,000 fine that hurts!

As diver of the #24 car, I apologise for my actions at Phoenix and look forward to a strong finish at Homestead. The 25 docked Team points is detrimental as Hendrick will continue to dominate the Team standings. It's the $100,000 fine that hurts!

Why are you always in the car that gets penalized at the end of every season!? Learn how to drive! :dunce:

:lol: :lol:

lmao! :lol:

It's not often I quote posts to just laugh at but...

Because it's working out just fabulous in the Trucks :cool:

:lol:

I think I did well enough today in Nationwide to race in Sprint today. Is there anyone I can race for?

Back