GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
I think I did well enough today in Nationwide to race in Sprint today. Is there anyone I can race for?

tyrone-bigs-meme-generator-say-what-003017.jpeg

James, you must be in a parrallel universe! You wrecked me, mustard and half the field. Jeff Gordon you ain't!

D4LVY
James, you must be in a parrallel universe! You wrecked me, mustard and half the field. Jeff Gordon you ain't!

I've said three times now I had nothing to do with that wreck.

And me three.

Going 3 wide wrecking your entire team when you were told not to overtake... :rolleyes:

I have two people lined up as "maybes" for today to replace kartman.

James should be parked for the last Nationwide race, and maybe the rest of the Cup season.

Guys I'm expecting to be filling in for the #18 unless SC runners have an issue with that.

Well at least having a 4 car Red Bull team wont mean as much at Motegi...

Mule, I'm not gonna cause static. It'd be nice to race but I'm buzzing on m&m's rather than Red Bull. If it's an issue I'll sit it out.

Mule, I'm not gonna cause static. It'd be nice to race but I'm buzzing on m&m's rather than Red Bull. If it's an issue I'll sit it out.

I think it's only Mule who has issue with this anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that, it's just you, RPH, Neljack and Carb should probably talk to see if there is space.👍

What's the problem anyway if smaller teams work together? It was clear from the start that they can't just race each other when Hendrick and Ford were both full of Chase drivers from last season. At least I'm glad that Tom.'s prediction before the season wasn't correct and that the "super teams" will definitely not fill up all the Chase spots this time by.

I'll be watching the (real) Nationwide race tonight, so I won't be racing.

What's the problem anyway if smaller teams work together? It was clear from the start that they can't just race each other when Hendrick and Ford were both full of Chase drivers from last season. At least I'm glad that Tom.'s prediction before the season wasn't correct and that the "super teams" will definitely not fill up all the Chase spots this time by.

It's one thing when teams work together (remember Team Toyota from last season?). It's another when one team basically takes over another team and fills it with their NW drivers for their benefit, as what happened at SSRX.

Also, you're not a smaller team. You have the same amount of cars that we do, and you have the natural benefit of working with the Red Bulls since you're both Toyotas. We don't.

MÜLE_9242;7816985
Also, you're not a smaller team. You have the same amount of cars that we do, and you have the natural benefit of working with the Red Bulls since you're both Toyotas. We don't.

We are. We had no Chase drivers at all from last season, and the one who could've qualified in (Litchi) bailed out after only one start. Mudd got just two, before I got enough of road course racing in general as well as all the pressures, and spent the next weeks in cooldown mode, while Nel and Storm did what they could to keep us from completely disappearing from the series.

I can race again in the 11. I dont think RAB can profit much off of me on Montegi....?

As far as alliances goes. that's what you get when you only race Superspeedways. Its perfectly legal in real nascar to make deals and so it happens. What are you going to do? people will still do it even if its illegalized. Just be more secret.

Ford: 3 cars
Gibbs: 3 cars

3 = 3

You are no bigger or smaller than us.

Back