GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
MÜLE_9242;7817021
Ford: 3 cars
Gibbs: 3 cars

3 = 3

You are no bigger or smaller than us.

Well one of those teams has Drop and Joe, who were like 2nd and 3rd in the championship last season...

And the other one of those teams had Litchi and Mudd, who if it weren't for circumstances beyond their control, could very well have finished 2nd and 3rd in the points this season. ;)

But other than a lucky lag bump on the last lap at Daytona, and being ahead of the wrecks at SSRX, I'd be way down the order this season.

Other than the first two races, I've been terrible for the most part.

JGR fell apart, not my fault. I posted in Nationwide thread before the SSRX race that there were a lot of open spots in Sprint Cup. D4ve and Mustard were only two guys to asked to race. Not my fault no one else from Nationwide asked. Knowing that only two cars would never accomplish anything at SSRX, I asked them both to follow my strategy. And if I recall MULE, you asked me before the race if you wanted a Red Bull + Ford alliance which I declined. Had I accepted, I don't think Niop or Furi would have been upset about Ford and Red Bull working together as you are about Red Bull and JGR.

MÜLE_9242;7817063
Not my fault it doesn't come off well over the internet.

You just have to strategically use smilies to convey your message.
Example: I HATE YOU MULE!
Example: I HATE YOU MULE :dopey:

Basic stuff. >.>

Room Open: 1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4254 - 1542

We will be doing a pace lap today. Also we're still on RM tyres.

Anyone not named Jakob or James want to race? 2011 #43 is what you need.

Very happy with 2nd considering I had less than an hour of practice and a setup that had not run in the draft at all.

Was leading going into turn three, but I chose the inside and Matty got enough on me that he could just clear me out of 4.

Victim of the Red Bulls. Red started it, Matty finished it.

Thanks for ruining a great race guys.

I don't even know what happened there. I think it was a chain reaction of small touches starting with me and Spurgy going through 3 and 4.

Furi, I'm sure he knows. You don't need to remind him.

Was an alright race, was just off pace with new tyres, but I was really struggling through T4 with worn tyres so couldn't challenge for anything higher than 5th. Nice and safe in the chase though so not really too bothered :)

MÜLE_9242;7817571
I don't even know what happened there. I think it was a chain reaction of small touches starting with me and Spurgy going through 3 and 4.

Furi, I'm sure he knows. You don't need to remind him.

Just following procedure, nice to know your following yours :rolleyes:

I'll make a decision on if I am doing the Indy 400 midweek. If I don't I will have someone use 2/3 pts for me.

Victim of the Red Bulls. Red started it, Matty finished it.

Thanks for ruining a great race guys.

Really sorry about what happened.

Very surprised at my win though.. RPH even wanted me to win even though I thought he wanted me to push him. :lol:

I hope I wasn't laggy in the race, from the lack of complaints I've got so far it couldn't have been too bad.

Great race all, unsure of my participation next week, as I hate long races, but I kinda wanna do it at the same time..

Back